Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There is a reason Wisconsin is called America’s dairy Land. Enough said.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Remsen
Back before SF went completely nuts, we used to go to the O'Farrell Theater (of Mitchell Brothers fame) for bachelor parties, including mine. The things that happened there gave SF a good reputation.

For a work friend's bachelor party, all of us in the internal audit department, including management, took him to the Mitchell Bros with a bunch of cash in our pockets. We had a private table and the chicks came out with bags that looked like tool bags, but they were filled up with special equipment (mostly [bleep] and vibrators, but also some really off the wall stuff like ping pong balls). One of the guys with us was this uptight SVP who everyone disliked, but he was drunk and actually tolerable then. The chicks sensed we didn't like him and when he left to go to the bathroom, one of them got up on our table, shoved a few ping pong balls in her cooch and then auctioned off shooting them out at the SVP. I believe we got to $200 bucks and next thing the SVP knows when he got back to the table, a little asian chick is bent over with her junk in his face and she starts hitting him in the face with ping pong balls. It was worth the $200.

Hard pass on a bachelor party in SanFran lol.

WTF are you talking about???

That sounds glorious! I was in San Fran 25 years ago.

It was stupefying....in a good way.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Remsen
Back before SF went completely nuts, we used to go to the O'Farrell Theater (of Mitchell Brothers fame) for bachelor parties, including mine. The things that happened there gave SF a good reputation.

For a work friend's bachelor party, all of us in the internal audit department, including management, took him to the Mitchell Bros with a bunch of cash in our pockets. We had a private table and the chicks came out with bags that looked like tool bags, but they were filled up with special equipment (mostly [bleep] and vibrators, but also some really off the wall stuff like ping pong balls). One of the guys with us was this uptight SVP who everyone disliked, but he was drunk and actually tolerable then. The chicks sensed we didn't like him and when he left to go to the bathroom, one of them got up on our table, shoved a few ping pong balls in her cooch and then auctioned off shooting them out at the SVP. I believe we got to $200 bucks and next thing the SVP knows when he got back to the table, a little asian chick is bent over with her junk in his face and she starts hitting him in the face with ping pong balls. It was worth the $200.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Back a ways i worked at a rib joint and delivered take out for them.

The house mother would not let me set down but i could stay at the counter and watch all i could.

They had 5 clubs up and down the coast,it was an eye opening time for sure and they tipped real good. whistle

One night when delivering to a club called the Copa i bet i was not there for 2 minutes then she told me i had better get because they were going to be raided.

Got the money and about 1/2 mile down the road there were cop cars coming out of every side street.

I miss it these days.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by PJGunner
When on the rare occasion my son in lw comes to town and both his sons are along the always want to hit the tiddy bar. The boys are in the army so it's rare I have all three at the house. naturally they want to drag me along. Boring! Although the last time there was a very cute Asin dancer which was tempting. My youngest grandson grabber her for a lap dance and a bit later on they went for a private lap dance that lasted well over an hour. My guess is she rubbed him rong time. He did have a silly grin when he came back from that "dance".
Paul B.

That's why you don't wear khaki pants for those

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, yes I have been to nudie bars. Only ever got kicked out of the one.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. Albert Einstein
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I can't recall ever having been to one.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

347 members (1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 30 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,449
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.