Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Are you going to hold your breath and stamp your feet?

It hurts when you hear the truth, doesn’t it?

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
reminds of this parable

A guy, let's call him Steve, well he lives in an eastern province of Canada and fancies himself an educated fellah. See Steve never encountered any hardship in his life and was lucky enough to marry an attractive gal who had a history of banging basically any guy who walked within 50 feet of her. One fine post Covid day Steve's wife told him that the .303 was an ineffective round and ordered Steve to go turn in all of his cherished 303's to the local RCMP. Being the cuckholded husband he was, Steve immediately agreed and rushed to gather and bring his firearms to the police.

On the way home, after passing by multitudes of boarded up businesses, schools and churches, from the RCMP office Steve saw a big sign with a smiling Justin Trudeau telling its citizens to get their 11 th booster shot; a new requirement to the 4 page vaccination booklet. . Steve immediately became sexually aroused thinking of Justin's delicious needle penetrating his body. Steve hurriedly drove his car to the nearest Tim Hortons where they were giving the booster and a free Canadian maple donut. Upon receiving the shot Steve again became aroused imagining Justin Trudeau inside his body. flowing and filling up every empty space in his soul. In his aroused state Steve rushed home to have his monthly couple with his beautiful wife. Steve pulled into the driveway at such a high rate of speed he almost drove into his closed garage door. Still aroused by the Justin shot Steve left his vehicle in such a hurry he neglected to shut off the engine and left his door open.

Halfway through the front door Steve could hear squealing laughter, high pitched screams and groaning from the master bedroom. Steve thought for a second that the voices sounded male in their low timber. So Steve ran back to the bedroom and opened the door. Silhouetted against the closed bedroom curtains Steve could barely make out two muscular male figures; one standing and one kneeling next to his wife who was down on all fours. Steve backed up one step and flicked on the light switch and witnessed his wife engaged in a sexual act/felatio with a large Albertan oil worker and what looked like a bearded thin tall , but muscular, Somali refugee. In shock, but still aroused upon seeing the naked Somali man, Steve then heard his wife scream out "Don't believe your eyes and ears, I am not having sex and enjoying it with two young men in our bedroom". She added "Please leave" and then asked him to close the door .

With first a puzzled look that slowly morphed into smile Steve remarked " Well, that sounds perfectly reasonable" and left to get another booster shot. Life is good in Canada he thought

Last edited by ribka; 10/25/21.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Captivating short story ribka.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by yukon254
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Originally Posted by bushrat
Why not try ivermectin on cases where people are on ventilators and going downhill rapidly to an obvious death with nothing to lose. I'd be first in line if I were in that position.

That's the way it has been tested and it doesn't work when things are already headed South. It's too late for that type treatment.

Early on, it may have some efficacy. Waiting until Covid patients are on vents in the ICU isn't the time to do a study of Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine. And seems to me that's what has happened, just to "prove" that these treatments don't work. Of course they don't work in that scenario.

A better way to look at it is to study large populations like in Africa where HCQ is widely used for malaria and in South America where Ivermectin is widely used to treat parasites. Study those populations, take that data and statistically compare it to populations where these meds are not being used. You don't see much of that. They had to show that these vaccines were the ONLY solution in order to get the emergency designation for usage. Disingenuous exclusion of certain data that doesn't fit the narrative, IMO. What else is new.

DF

Actually there is are many cases now where ivermectin was used as a last ditch effort in an ICU setting and saved patients lives. Some of these cases have been pretty high profile where the families of the patients had to go to court to get a judge to order the doctors to prescribe ivermectin.

I’d say its highest and best use is earlier in the disease process.

It’s the intense inflammatory reaction, not so much the virus that kills. It’s the cytokine storm that’s so bad. Autopsy slides of Covid lung show an inflammatory picture, not so much a viral one. So, if ivermectin is effective blocking the virus from attaching to the ACE 2 sites on the cell, I’d think it’s effectiveness against overwhelming runaway inflammation may not be its ideal application.

DF

Ivermectin is a strong anti-inflammatory agent as well. Ive read where some have had success treating inflammatory disease like RA with it

Having anti-inflammatory properties is one thing.

Handling runaway inflammation as in a cytokine storm is another thing altogether. Once that process is well underway, the patient is all too often, "circling the drain" so to speak. Once in ICU on a vent, the stats aren't that good. You gotta attack the problem before it gets to that point.

The old advice, go home, take Tylenol and when you're sick enough, come to the hospital. IMO, that's where HCQ and Ivermectin may have had a role and when they should have been recommended. Then, testing those two once the patient is in ICU to "prove" they don't work is suspect, IMO. No treatment during a critical window of opportunity doesn't seem to make a lot of sense. But, I'm not a politician.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 10/25/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Well said Mr. DF.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Vaccine myths and facts - Brought to you by the province of Alberta

Evidence is clear: Getting vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community by making it more difficult for the virus to spread from person to person.

It is much safer to get vaccinated than it is to get infected. Vaccines make our immune systems stronger by building antibodies to fight off disease. Because COVID-19 is a new virus, no one has pre-existing immunity.

Delaying or refusing vaccination carries serious risks. Albertans who are not fully vaccinated account for 80% of patients in hospital and 90% of patients in ICU with COVID-19. It may also extend the need for public health measures to continue.

Pour plus d'information/For more information, cliquer ici/click here - https://www.alberta.ca/covid19-vaccine-myths-and-facts.aspx

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Vaccine myths and facts - Brought to you by the province of Alberta

Evidence is clear: Getting vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself, your loved ones, and your community by making it more difficult for the virus to spread from person to person.

It is much safer to get vaccinated than it is to get infected. Vaccines make our immune systems stronger by building antibodies to fight off disease. Because COVID-19 is a new virus, no one has pre-existing immunity.

Delaying or refusing vaccination carries serious risks. Albertans who are not fully vaccinated account for 80% of patients in hospital and 90% of patients in ICU with COVID-19. It may also extend the need for public health measures to continue.

Pour plus d'information/For more information, cliquer ici/click here - https://www.alberta.ca/covid19-vaccine-myths-and-facts.aspx

The news pouring out of Israel should make you question that advice. I know to many fully vaccinated people who later got covid to buy into that load of nonsense. Its well accepted all over the world now that the vaccines efficacy wanes after just a few months. I have enough friends and family in Alberta who work on the front lines of health care to believe that 80% of patients hospitalized with covid are unvaccinated.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
S
Nope.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Amazing to me the lengths that the “vaccinated” will go to, and the energy that they will expend to narcissistically defend their coerced decision to allow strangers to inject into their bodies an unknown, experimental substance, for which the existence of a supposed “virus” and the “cure” thereof has yet to be scientifically proven

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 10/25/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B3

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Baaaaa Baaaaa. Edk

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I got Moderna X 2, figuring the shot kills fewer people than the Rona.

After #2, I got shingles followed by Bell’s Palsy. So don’t think I’m doing a booster. But, I’m still on the green side of the grass.

DF

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Most folks who handle livestock handle ivermectin.
We use liquid and paste, given orally or as a pour on.
and we protect ourselves from with gloves.
The stuff works systemically- through our skin.
Some of it get through the barrier as we use it.
So I am double vaxed and wormed.
Except , we need the bacteria in our lives and our gut. Not have sufficient bacteria is a health issue.
Y'know in my old veterinarian/ cures and potions included ingesting mercury and later on applying it to our wounds.
I now wonder if some wil discover that this toxic heavy metal cures stuff and also kills stuff. So can alcohol.
I should never ever get covid. I like my whiskey and clearly use this for medicinal purposes.
Maybe with this strategy , I will live forever .
Maybe, this will get some traction and begin a world wide following. Cheers to your good health , folks.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

After #2, I got shingles followed by Bell’s Palsy. So don’t think I’m doing a booster. But, I’m still on the green side of the grass.

DF

The landowner where we hunt whitetails had the Moderna, and had the palsy for over 2 months. One of my best friend's brother had the Moderna, and also had the palsy but his only lasted 6 weeks. Glad you got over it DF.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by eric123
Ivermectin played a big roll in helping myself and the Wife get over Covid.
That stuff will always be in the medicine cabinet from now on.

What dosage did you use?

HMM-161, HMM-364
Semper Fi Brothers
Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y
Originally Posted by Remington280

What dosage did you use?

Go to the FLCCC website. They have all the information you need there, if you're interested of course.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by JGRaider

DF

The landowner where we hunt whitetails had the Moderna, and had the palsy for over 2 months. One of my best friend's brother had the Moderna, and also had the palsy but his only lasted 6 weeks. Glad you got over it DF.

Bell's Palsy is something you read about subsequent to those injections. Shingles, not as often discussed, but can be an issue.

I got on aggressive antiviral therapy, kicked the shingles in a week or so.

Soon after, got Bell's Palsy. I went to my eye doc, because if you're not blinking, your cornea can dry out. And, that's not good.

He put me on a mega dose of steroids. My physical therapy pard, said come over here, I've got a protocol for that. He did dry needling, putting those tiny needles in the affected muscles with electrical stimulation for 30 min, three times a week. The old saying, "use it or lose it" is true. Those muscles can get flaccid and when the nerves come back, they're behind. Not mine. They were up and running and when innervation returned, they were good to go.

I was over Bell's Palsy in a week. My eye doc had never heard of dry needling flaccid muscles from Bell's Palsy, but seemed impressed. I told my P.T. bud that I was "pimping" his dry needling protocol to the eye doc.

I was fortunate to get over both of those problems in record time. Getting after those issues early and aggressively paid off.

A good friend has MS, his wife had Guillain Barre years ago, an ascending paralysis that she still has some residual effects from. Those two are not gonna get the shots, as they both have neurodegenerative issues. Don't blame them. No booster for me, I'm done.

DF

Y
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Y

What dosage did you use?

This information has saved a lot of lives. I was talking to a doctor just yesterday from FL that has been using the protocol with great success for the last several months. History will be very generous to this group of brave doctors.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

What dosage did you use?

This information has saved a lot of lives. I was talking to a doctor just yesterday from FL that has been using the protocol with great success for the last several months. History will be very generous to this group of brave doctors.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Thanks

HMM-161, HMM-364
Semper Fi Brothers
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
I printed a copy.

DF

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1337Fungi, 1941USMC, 52 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,312
Posts18,468,241
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.