Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I took a screen shot of the post of it on the Andweknow.com video i posted on the Fire this AM.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Whoever pulled the trigger is responsible for that bullet from launch until it comes to rest. I don't care what else happened.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Whoever pulled the trigger is responsible for that bullet from launch until it comes to rest. I don't care what else happened.

Fairly clear in my mind^^^^^

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by renegade50
For Fuqkks sakes.

Was it a real live round of ammunition with a real bullet in it.
Or some live bullschitt movie prop ammo.

Read all these threads and still can't figure it out.

Live ammo on the Set. In a Real Gun.

“However, somewhere along the line, there was a miscommunication and a live round was put in the weapon that discharged when Baldwin pulled the trigger, killing Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza. TMZ previously speculated, after sources close to the set reported that the guns were sometimes used for off-time target practice, that the hobby contributed to the live-round mixup. “

Gun that killed Halyna Hutchins used for leisure shooting by crew the morning of the accident: report

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/gun-killed-halyna-hutchins-leisure-shooting-morning-accident

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

So.....
Someone put the live round in the revolver and timed the cylinder to go bang on the 1st shot maybe????
Like maybe one of them union cats that walked earlier that morning about overall safety issues.

To set whoever up that might use it next???
Like Alec himself maybe, the head honcho in charge of his low budget clusterfuq.....

Nice!!!
Revenge is best served cold with a hard lesson to go along with it...
👍👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When you think about it, that scenario does not sound all that improbable. From all points of the globe reporting, seems like that boy Alec is a hard one to like.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's a mindblowing f*ckup. The person in charge of the firearms(the armorer) is a 24 year old female and this was her very first gig. The experienced armorer they tried to hire turned the job down because of budget and safety concerns. It's a low budget movie, the schedule was hurried and this new armorer was just in over her head. There was also a walkout by some of the crew the week before because of working conditions.

In addition to being the trigger man, Baldwin is the producer so he has an enormous amount of exposure. I hope he gets ass plowed, since that's his M.O.

All that said I can't imagine pulling the trigger in that situation without personally verifying the status of the gun.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven't read all the threads on this so this has probably been answered already.

Did he get a complete pass thru with the first round or did he fire twice?

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe
Too bad theres not simply a law against being stupid.Regardless of what ANYONE tells you when you pick up a weapon, you should clear it. If you are too stupid to know how, you shouldn't touch it. He shouldn't be fried for murder, he should be fried for just plain being stupid.

The courts would have like a 10 year backlog.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Originally Posted by slm9s
I read rumors of "plinking" with real ammo when not filming - possibly leading to an ammo mixup.
Also that the single round fired passed thru one victim and then hit the other. I doubt anything other than a real cartridge could do that.

A prop gun can’t fire a live round. And real firearms are not used on movie sets. Something stinks.

Wrong. Actor John Schnieder says they do at times use real guns and before each use the actor fires all cylinders into the ground. Its normal movie set protocal.

They fire off 6 blanks into the ground before they reload it with “blanks” that kill people? I don’t understand that procedure.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
how hard can an armorers job be? make sure the f-ucken guns do not have real ammo in them. make sure there is no real ammo anywhere on set. personally inspect every gun before it is handed to the dipschit actors. how hard is that? should be a simple checklist and sign off.

My diploma is a DD214
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rem141r
how hard can an armorers job be? make sure the f-ucken guns do not have real ammo in them. make sure there is no real ammo anywhere on set. personally inspect every gun before it is handed to the dipschit actors. how hard is that? should be a simple checklist and sign off.

Agree!!!!!!!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Instead of blaming the gun, I hope he sees reason for people to be more aware of gun safety.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,869 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,276
Posts18,467,541
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.