Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by battue
You seriously don’t know the sign offs, record keeping, multiple checks and random spot testing that are involved with regard the manufacture of pharmaceuticals.

Most of which was set aside to to get this "vax" to market.

You missed the intent of the statement.. While admittedly the human testing was shorter than for most new medications...the statement was directed at the manufacturing process....Which followed the required manufacturing guidelines.

Shortcuts in the manufacturing process, that would have a chance of altering the final products effectiveness, is one of the reasons an individual would be allowed to sue the manufacturer.

Addition...One thing that many don't realise is the Government inspection processes on pharmaceutical manufacture...They can be random and multiple throughout the year. They don't leave the building without finding something....if not the inspectors don't have a job....and for the the bureaucrats the fines are often a source of free money or mickey mouse violation corrections result in increased manufacturing cost..

Last edited by battue; 10/27/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jag..
Walgreen nurses administer the vaccine....Which doesn't mean they are in Walgreen's Administration Department...

Heres an inside secret ill let you in on. When Trump told them full steam ahead on a vax, he wasnt in the lad putting Graphene in it.
PS. Dont tell that to anyone. wink

Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with your confusion Re administration of a drug and Walgreens Administration Department. Obviously confused again. And it is not an inside secret.

In addition, you made a statement...graphene....that has not been verified by any other than some third rate blog that is in agreement with your personal propaganda mission. Anything that doesn't follow your manifesto...sound familiar....is dismissed without consideration. You and Joe have a lot in common...In addition to CNN, MSNBC, Adderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow...I'm sure....correction...insert obvious....you find them mentors to be emulated..

Last edited by battue; 10/27/21.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
If "The Vax" is as bad as so many of these clowns claim,

why then, do they have to make up or endorse outright (and proven to be) lies in an attempt to malign it.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You doubt that Tibetan Monk that broke open a Vax vial, poured it over some Goat milk and the graphene came to the top?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If "The Vax" is as bad as so many of these clowns claim,

why then, do they have to make up or endorse outright (and proven to be) lies in an attempt to malign it.

Why malign it at all, unless someone is trying to coerce you into getting it?

Why not just make your own decision to avoid it, and go on about your business?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jag..
Walgreen nurses administer the vaccine....Which doesn't mean they are in Walgreen's Administration Department...

Heres an inside secret ill let you in on. When Trump told them full steam ahead on a vax, he wasnt in the lad putting Graphene in it.
PS. Dont tell that to anyone. wink

Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with your confusion Re administration of a drug and Walgreens Administration Department. Obviously confused again. And it is not an inside secret.

In addition, you made a statement...graphene....that has not been verified by any other than some third rate blog that is in agreement with your personal propaganda mission. Anything that doesn't follow your manifesto...sound familiar....is dismissed without consideration. You and Joe have a lot in common...In addition to CNN, MSNBC, Adderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow...I'm sure....correction...insert obvious....you find them mentors to be emulated..

The jabs and bi-annual boosterd will be great for youse guys. Biteme and Faukki have your best interests at heart. grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The indiscriminate use of medications has never proven to be an effective treatment or prevention.

This was a terrible plan from the start. The only people that should have been vaccinated were the weak and vulnerable.

The terror campaign used to push the shot was criminal.....and now has most certainly extended the pandemic. Probably by a year or more.

The shot itself isn't terribly dangerous....but the indiscriminate use of it was.

Keep moving them goalposts.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
That anybody at this late date would consider taking a "vaccine" for a virus that doesn't exist anymore......is astounding to me.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Carbon is magnetic?

I’ll be durn

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

She’s hot!!!! Thanks!!!!

However, like you….it is so easy to find this stuff😁

https://healthfeedback.org/authors/carrie-madej/

As far as the Archbishop, he is basically PO’d about the fetus connection..the Catholic’s have been beetching about that for years. Nothing new.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The truth you fear and hide from coming from an ex Pfizer scientist.

Some can see, some can see when shown, and some can never see.

Take solace with your company, your concert of words wont make what you say real.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-a...in-the-c19-vaccines_xF1MGVDWOby5PNb.html

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They will activate those starlink satellites and everyone that has that graphene in em from the C19 shots head is gonna blow.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

She’s hot!!!! Thanks!!!!

However, like you….it is so easy to find this stuff😁

https://healthfeedback.org/authors/carrie-madej/

As far as the Archbishop, he is basically PO’d about the fetus connection..the Catholic’s have been beetching about that for years. Nothing new.

Thanks and God bless. I hope you guys start doing things like taking D, zinc, NAC, Quercitin, selinium, etc to boost your immunity against coming viruses.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
They will activate those starlink satellites and everyone that has that graphene in em from the C19 shots head is gonna blow.

Better hope we aint together

I be a mushroom cloud layin mfer

laugh

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
That anybody at this late date would consider taking a "vaccine" for a virus that doesn't exist anymore......is astounding to me.

I agree with much of what you say as far as overreacting. However, here admissions for children and young adults has increased significantly over the last couple months. Along with more complicated examples.

A friends Granddaughter has recently got over Covid. She wasn’t vaccinated.

It is still with us.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Redneck
[quote=smokepole

I'm of the opinion that anyone who doesn't want the vaccine should not get it or be coerced into getting it.

I'm of the opinion that people/government officials who want to mandate the vaccine should be brought up short. I'm of the opinion that the lockdowns and other BS we went through are a prime example of the cure being worse than the disease, for most people. Having said that, a lot of people died due to the virus and its effects are unpredictable from person to person so it's understandable that some people especially in high risk groups are concerned and would want to get whatever protection they could. But that doesn't warrant lockdowns or mandates for everyone.

I'm also of the opinion that the push for getting a lot of people vaccinated, which was initiated by President Trump and for which he took credit for getting it pushed through as fast as possible is not a vast worldwide conspiracy meant to kill as many people as possible.

That's a bunch of convoluted bullsh*t. There's a much simpler and more plausible explanation, and it was endorsed heartily by President Trump, who got the vaccine.
Good post - and I agree with you...
[/quote]

Me, too. Well said.

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 10/27/21. Reason: deleted unneccesay post

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I agree with much of what you say as far as overreacting. However, here admissions for children and young adults has increased significantly over the last couple months. Along with more complicated examples.

A friends Granddaughter has recently got over Covid. She wasn’t vaccinated.

It is still with us.

What are the actual numbers. Do they actually support a continued terror campaign?

Words like 'significantly" are useless at this late date and shouldn't be tolerated.

Sure, there is a virus still with us, but the shot is obsolete. Mainly because of its over use.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Lord help the children if the shot gets approved for them before they are allowed to achieve natural immunity.

They are working on it now. The FDA advisory panel says your 5 year old should get the shot.

Criminal.

I am MAGA.
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
116 members (257 mag, 35, 160user, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 308ld, 15 invisible), 1,745 guests, and 797 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.