Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Fireball:

It's the mealy-mouthed "our doctors are not comfortable doing the surgery" that gives you a possible solution. The doctor you talked to did not simply say it's the policy of the Stanford Medical Center to deny medical care for anyone who does not have the shot - he tried to wiggle his way out of it, which means a little bit of pressure applied correctly might turn things around.

Go back to the same doctor. Pull out your phone and turn on the video recorder. State your name, the date and the name of the doctor you are talking to. Ask the following questions:

1. Dr. ---, the last time we spoke, you told me that Stanford Medical Center would deny medical care for my son if he didn't get Covid shots before surgery - is that correct?

2. Dr. ---, you and a team of 21 doctors, after working with my son for years have decided that he needs surgery. Why are you refusing to do the surgery now?

----- 'The doctors are not comfortable": Have the doctors had the shot? Do they wear masks during surgery? If yes, what are they afraid of?
: Do the doctors realize that he can contract Covid even if he gets the shots? And if he doesn't contract Covid, what are they afraid of?
----- "It's for your son's safety": What safety issures will my son face if he gets surgery at the Stanford Medical Center without having the Covid shots?
: Right now he is more concerned with the serious side effects and deaths that have been documented with people who have had the shots.
----- "Why are you recording this?": I'm going to give a copy to the local newspapers, television stations, several online news websites and YouTube. My lawyer also says he's really interested in hearing the answers to these questions.

If he says he cannot discuss a specific person's medical care on camera, say "That's fine, let's not discuss my son's particular case. In general is it Stanford Medical Center's policy to refuse medical care to people who have not had the Covid shots?"

If he says he can't answer that question, ask who can answer it - and since your son's health depends on the answer, you need to talk to that person RIGHT NOW. Keep the camera rolling when you get to talk to him/her. If they say they won't talk to you if they are being recorded, ask "Why not?" and record the answer. Explain that you don't want to discuss your son's case, all you want is to know Stanford's written policy on providing medical care to people who have not had the shot. Regardless of the answers, go to the news with your video.

The alternative is to comply, and accept any negative effects that result from the shots.

Only you and he can make that decision, and I wouldn't fault you whatever you choose to do.

I'll pray for you.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing -- Edmund Burke
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm doing everything in my power not to get the shots but in his case, with his history, don't think theirs much of a choice.

Pretty damn sad they are using the shot over medical care.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by czech1022
Fireball:

It's the mealy-mouthed "our doctors are not comfortable doing the surgery" that gives you a possible solution. The doctor you talked to did not simply say it's the policy of the Stanford Medical Center to deny medical care for anyone who does not have the shot - he tried to wiggle his way out of it, which means a little bit of pressure applied correctly might turn things around.

Go back to the same doctor. Pull out your phone and turn on the video recorder. State your name, the date and the name of the doctor you are talking to. Ask the following questions:

1. Dr. ---, the last time we spoke, you told me that Stanford Medical Center would deny medical care for my son if he didn't get Covid shots before surgery - is that correct?

2. Dr. ---, you and a team of 21 doctors, after working with my son for years have decided that he needs surgery. Why are you refusing to do the surgery now?

----- 'The doctors are not comfortable": Have the doctors had the shot? Do they wear masks during surgery? If yes, what are they afraid of?
: Do the doctors realize that he can contract Covid even if he gets the shots? And if he doesn't contract Covid, what are they afraid of?
----- "It's for your son's safety": What safety issures will my son face if he gets surgery at the Stanford Medical Center without having the Covid shots?
: Right now he is more concerned with the serious side effects and deaths that have been documented with people who have had the shots.
----- "Why are you recording this?": I'm going to give a copy to the local newspapers, television stations, several online news websites and YouTube. My lawyer also says he's really interested in hearing the answers to these questions.

If he says he cannot discuss a specific person's medical care on camera, say "That's fine, let's not discuss my son's particular case. In general is it Stanford Medical Center's policy to refuse medical care to people who have not had the Covid shots?"

If he says he can't answer that question, ask who can answer it - and since your son's health depends on the answer, you need to talk to that person RIGHT NOW. Keep the camera rolling when you get to talk to him/her. If they say they won't talk to you if they are being recorded, ask "Why not?" and record the answer. Explain that you don't want to discuss your son's case, all you want is to know Stanford's written policy on providing medical care to people who have not had the shot. Regardless of the answers, go to the news with your video.

The alternative is to comply, and accept any negative effects that result from the shots.

Only you and he can make that decision, and I wouldn't fault you whatever you choose to do.

I'll pray for you.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful post.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I'd find a new doctor if possible. I feel your pain...

In this case, we're talking about 21 doctors and years of history with the team.

I have no idea what could be that wrong with the young man but I would first make a legal claim and try to get a court order unless this is an emergency procedure. I can't believe 21 doctors are in favor of denying treatment. You are dealing with the bureaucracy of a big medical outfit and so are the doctors. It won't affect the quality of his care if you win.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Extra points for letting mom handle the meeting by her lonesome.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

Like I said, you don't know anything about it. You're in over your head doing nothing but looking for ways to be a problem.

In other words, same as every day.

LOL
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Retired cat herder.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
Originally Posted by BLG
Yet you didn't give any background or knowledge in your reply to back up your statements????? Clyde

If people's minds are already made up...would it make any difference? wink

Good shootin', be safe and be well. smile -Al

I don’t have any issue with the fact that people have made a different decision in this thing than I have.

What bothers me is the idea that so many “ever vaccers” suggest that anyone who thinks differently than they do are backward, unenlightened and stubborn fools.

Then there is the denial by so many that they’re totalitarians while clearly believing themselves to be more suited to make medical decisions than anyone who thinks differently. In other words, lying.

You really hate the heretics don’t ya?

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Evil unleashed and embraced.

LOL
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Evil unleashed and embraced.

Yes, it is..

Retired cat herder.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Al_Nyhus
People who don't think taking the shot will modify their genetic makeup have nothing to lose.

Respectfully, my background is in the medical field. And while I firmly believe in personal choice, there comes a time when the facts are undeniable. -Al

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."
- Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Al, please spell out those facts clearly... Thanks

Politely and respectfully I asked you to spell out those facts clearly... still waiting.

Al, TWICE... I politely and respectfully I asked you to spell out those facts clearly... because you said you are a "Medical Professional".

Per chance... by "Medical Professional" does that mean that you are a Janitor mopping the floors at the local abortion clinic? Just asking?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Like I said, you don't know anything about it. You're in over your head doing nothing but looking for ways to be a problem.

Deflave is a damn "Rough Customer" for sure... but that does not make him wrong.

Roy, you have received a huge amount of sympathy, empathy as well as some very well founded actionable item council.

The choice is really yours at this point... you can move forward with a firm plan...

Or you can keep bleeding.

Either way... again...I truly wish the best for your son.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Can’t wait to see the tough guy on the news.

LOL

Extra points for letting mom handle it.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Deflave is a damn "Rough Customer" for sure... but that does not make him wrong.

Roy, you have received a huge amount of sympathy, empathy as well as some very well founded actionable item council.

The choice is really yours at this point... you can move forward with a firm plan...

Or you can keep bleeding.

Either way... again...I truly wish the best for your son.

Fireballz can wander around the internets and mock gunner500, TrueGrit, Cash, and jackmountain when they complain about overreach.

But when it’s one of his problems he expects an outpouring of support and nothing short of reverence for his situation.

He’s a fugking kghunt.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by czech1022
Fireball:

I'll pray for you.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful post.

Yeah pass it along to your wife.

LOL

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wow.

What a flaming prick(s). You know who you are.

You guys have no idea what's going on here and are so damn quick to go straight to character assassination. Well all I can say is fucque you.

LOL
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Wow.

You guys have no idea what's going on here and are so damn quick to go straight to character assassination. Well all I can say is fucque you.

Roy... you have the opportunity to take the very good council found THROUGHOUT this post, grow a set of ballz and move forward with a solid ACTION PLAN OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING...

Your other option is to bleed some more.

Truthfully... the choice is 100% yours.

Again... I wish only the best for your son.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wow.

Roy... you have the opportunity to take the very good council found THROUGHOUT this post, grow a set of ballz and move forward with a solid ACTION PLAN OF YOUR OWN CHOOSING...

Your other option is to bleed some more.

Truthfully... the choice is 100% yours.

Again... I wish only the best for your son.

Cash, concern is the last thing on your mind. You're just playing a different angle of the character assassination game. You don't know anything about what we are doing here, nor what I'm doing with any advice given here. You know NOTHING of me or my household so don't pretend to be some insightful caring insider.

Give me a break.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Same guys do the same things thread after thread after thread, day after day, week after week. What a pathetic life they must live to get their jollies jacking people on the internet.

LOL
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (batch, BB3, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, 13 invisible), 1,550 guests, and 846 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,208
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.