Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Well when you go from a routine 4-7 admissions that are quickly resolved….to a routine 12-15, some of which are life threatening serious….I would call it significant.

laissez les bons temps rouler
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The LORD feeds the sparrows.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Some of which......

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Lord help the children if the shot gets approved for them before they are allowed to achieve natural immunity.

They are working on it now. The FDA advisory panel says your 5 year old should get the shot.

Criminal.

Agree….

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The solution to the overuse of a 'vaccine" is not the continued overuse of a "vaccine".

I am MAGA.
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
I saw a video of someone who thought she was real smart discounting what Dr Madej said about the foreign materials she had videoed in the vaccines.
She was happy to report the different colored thread like objects were lint.
She never got around to explaining why a lot of lint would be in them.

She never got around to saying lint is normally found in Flu or Tetanus or other vaccines.

Speaking of being confused, let me know which of you have a personal friend whose treatment protocols have been used on tens of thousands of Covid 19 patients by Drs around the nation and whose clinic has provided Regeneron infusions to thousands of COVID-19 patients and whose early Budesonideworks.com treatment has been proven by Oxford University (which has the most Nobel awards of any university) as 90% effective in successfully treating and preventing hospitalization of COVID-19 patients and who has treated over a thousand fully vaxed COVID-19 patients, and who has treated many patients suffering from COVID-19 vaccine adverse reactions.

Maybe if you had such as a close friend you communicated with every week you would be "confused" too. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/27/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by battue
As far as the Archbishop, he is basically PO’d about the fetus connection..the Catholic’s have been beetching about that for years. Nothing new.

Your statement is not even remotely accurate.Attempting to dismiss Vigano's statements is disingenuous at best.

Archbishop Vigano has been a strident critic of the current pope even referring to him as a Communist.The Archbishop is a staunch supporter of capitalism whereas the pope is a critic of capitalism.He has also exposed two major scandals including top church officials who hid information about the sexual misconduct of former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick.He's one of the good guys in the Catholic Church who stands for justice no matter who has to exposed or prosecuted.

The pope has demanded that all of the Vatican workers be vaccinated and the Archbishop has apposed this mandate.

There is nothing ambiguous about his statement.He apposes the vaccine on several grounds.The use of genetic material just being one of them

"It now seems clear to me that we are facing a siege on both the social and religious front. The so-called emergency pandemic has been utilized as a false pretext to impose the vaccination and Green pass in many nations of the world in a simultaneous and coordinated way… They support them in this wicked plan and go so far as to condemn those who do not accept being subjected to inoculation with an experimental gene serum, with unknown side effects, that does not impart any immunity from the virus, to say nothing of the moral implications related to the presence of genetic material derived from aborted fetuses, which for a Catholic is a more than sufficient reason to refuse the vaccine. We are war, a war that is not openly declared, that is not fought with conventional weapons, but a war all the same… The alliance is not between state and church. But it is between the deep state and deep church."

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rte, its really not fair to fight lying propagandists with facts. In our present world the truth and tellers of it are to be viciously attacked and slandered as taught by the communist party as succesful methods of destroying it and those who speak it.

Who knows which are paid by soros or which are communist party members.

Its pretty certain from Smoke a Poles texting history he should be considered a prime suspect.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My dad a disciple of CNN, got the J&J in February 2021. Had perfect checkup with scans of vascular system before taking the shot. Coincidence that he gets a 5g phone and has a massive heart attack requiring 3 stints and the doctors say it doesn’t appear to be plaques ?

My doctors on base say that black soldiers are being effected in droves !

Heart incidents are up over 500%

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/27/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My cardiac ejection fraction improved from 33% to 42%

From jab time till last month.

I can post labs

Like I did with before and after lymphocytes

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ignore facts if you want, you will have a cardiac event within 2 years.

As long as you are right with Jesus, no big deal !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/27/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Seems like there are some vaccine similarities as far a emergency Use Authorization....and Budesonide is pretty much a first line treatment here...

REGEN-COV™ (casirivimab and imdevimab) eligibility and access sites
Treatment:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for REGEN-COV™ (casirivimab and imdevimab) for the treatment of mild to moderate coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in adults and pediatric patients (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg) with positive results of direct SARS-CoV-2 viral testing, and who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death.

Limitations of Authorized Use (Treatment)
REGEN-COV is not authorized for use in patients:
who are hospitalized due to COVID-19, OR
who require oxygen therapy due to COVID-19, OR
who require an increase in baseline oxygen flow rate due to COVID-19 in those on chronic oxygen therapy due to underlying non-COVID-19 related comorbidity
Monoclonal antibodies, such as REGEN-COV, may be associated with worse clinical outcomes when administered to hospitalized patients with COVID-19 requiring high-flow oxygen or mechanical ventilation
Post-Exposure Prophylaxis:
REGEN-COV is authorized in adult and pediatric individuals (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg) for post-exposure prophylaxis of COVID-19 in individuals who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death, and are:

not fully vaccinated or who are not expected to mount an adequate immune response to complete SARS-CoV-2 vaccination (for example, individuals with immunocompromising conditions including those taking immunosuppressive medications) and
have been exposed to an individual infected with SARS-CoV-2 consistent with close contact criteria per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or
who are at high risk of exposure to an individual infected with SARS-CoV-2 because of occurrence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in other individuals in the same institutional setting (for example, nursing homes, prisons)
Limitations of Authorized Use (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis)
Post-exposure prophylaxis with REGEN-COV is not a substitute for vaccination against COVID-19
REGEN-COV is not authorized for pre-exposure prophylaxis for prevention of COVID-19
REGEN-COV has not been approved but has been authorized for emergency use by the FDA. These uses are authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.

Healthcare providers should review the  Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers for information on the authorized uses of REGEN-COV.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Nice that he has exposed two child abuse scandals....He should...

I don't agree with his pandemic false pretext theory...You obviously can if you wish... I don't. But do agree with his thoughts on the Pope being far left.

However, since the subject is the vaccine, my comment only referenced his no new Catholic objection to using fetus material with regard the vaccine...and nothing more, unless you can show me different.....

If not, then I was more than remotely accurate... wink

Last edited by battue; 10/27/21.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The gal on the left has been having a month long, iirc, period since shortly after getting tbe life saving vax from the deadly, 0.02% Chynese virus Faukki also lied about re coming from a bat and lied about not going banned gain of function research on. Surely he wouldnt lie about its efficacy or safety too. (Yeah, God is prolly the liar saying the truth is not in a liar wink )

On the right is a partial list of Chynese CCP members on Pfizers Investment Board.

Enjoy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Seems like there are some vaccine similarities as far a emergency Use Authorization....and Budesonide is pretty much a first line treatment here...

REGEN-COV™ (casirivimab and imdevimab) eligibility and access sites
Treatment:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for REGEN-COV™ (casirivimab and imdevimab) for the treatment of mild to moderate coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in adults and pediatric patients (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg) with positive results of direct SARS-CoV-2 viral testing, and who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death.

Limitations of Authorized Use (Treatment)
REGEN-COV is not authorized for use in patients:
who are hospitalized due to COVID-19, OR
who require oxygen therapy due to COVID-19, OR
who require an increase in baseline oxygen flow rate due to COVID-19 in those on chronic oxygen therapy due to underlying non-COVID-19 related comorbidity
Monoclonal antibodies, such as REGEN-COV, may be associated with worse clinical outcomes when administered to hospitalized patients with COVID-19 requiring high-flow oxygen or mechanical ventilation
Post-Exposure Prophylaxis:
REGEN-COV is authorized in adult and pediatric individuals (12 years of age and older weighing at least 40 kg) for post-exposure prophylaxis of COVID-19 in individuals who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death, and are:

not fully vaccinated or who are not expected to mount an adequate immune response to complete SARS-CoV-2 vaccination (for example, individuals with immunocompromising conditions including those taking immunosuppressive medications) and
have been exposed to an individual infected with SARS-CoV-2 consistent with close contact criteria per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or
who are at high risk of exposure to an individual infected with SARS-CoV-2 because of occurrence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in other individuals in the same institutional setting (for example, nursing homes, prisons)
Limitations of Authorized Use (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis)
Post-exposure prophylaxis with REGEN-COV is not a substitute for vaccination against COVID-19
REGEN-COV is not authorized for pre-exposure prophylaxis for prevention of COVID-19
REGEN-COV has not been approved but has been authorized for emergency use by the FDA. These uses are authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.

Healthcare providers should review the  Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers for information on the authorized uses of REGEN-COV.

So when did it become so and why werent Drs prescribing it early and before hospitalization when hundreds of thousands of patients had been sent home with tylenol and told to return when they were starting to have trouble breathing which normally occours after being ill 6-11 days when the cytokine storm started? I notice they also gave a warning about its use with patients on vents.

Im sure as a Dr you'd be real comfortable treating patients already dying on vents after reading that warning.

Congreaaional committees are on record having discussed wth was going on with the medical community for going over a year of the pandemic with no attempts to provide early treatments designed to prevent hospitalizations.

Dr Smith of Smith Clinics and Ryan Cole, MD, Harvey Risch, Dr R Bartlett, members of Americas Frontline Doctors were proposing early Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, D, C, selinium and antibiotics early and being sanctioned and sometimes threatened by the AMA with losing their medical licenses and some were jailed to shut them up.

Why, because of Big Pharma, WHO, CDC and your bud Faukki.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The gal on the left has been having a month long, iirc, period since shortly after getting tbe life saving vax from the deadly, 0.02% Chynese virus Faukki also lied about re coming from a bat and lied about not going banned gain of function research on. Surely he wouldnt lie about its efficacy or safety too. (Yeah, God is prolly the liar saying the truth is not in a liar wink )

On the right is a partial list of Chynese CCP members on Pfizers Investment Board.

Enjoy.

What is the source of these screenshots you post?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’m not a MD and most here know it..you are obviously again confused or lying.

Second, not sure why you would think I would know when it became so… but with your internet sleuth skills, along with being an advocate, I think you should be able to find out on your own.

Third, according to Pfizer they don’t have a division known as the investment board. I know, you think they are lying. Again, nothing new.

However, by chance could you be a plant?? None could be that wrong so often without it being on purpose. Sometimes I do believe in the validity of conspiracies. 😃

Last edited by battue; 10/27/21.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Pfizer, Snoops and the AP call it BS.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Pfizer, Snoops and the AP call it BS.

Hahaha. Quoting the proven dimocommies at Snopes proves you're either
a dumbass or lieberal.

And you believe Pfizer and the AP?

Well, Whoopie, you've just proved you're a leftists or out and out commie troll.

Freaking unreal.

Come on, quote some ABC, NBC or your friends at CNN.

Ha. Finally the truth comes out. No wonder you and Smoke hook up.

TFF.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Enjoy.

What is the source of these screenshots you post?

Heres a source but you would feel very uncomfortable watching the Christian host.

It would be best if you just denounce it now without viewing any of the stuff and getting yiur BP jacked up.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

234 members (12344mag, 2UP, 163bc, 257 mag, 007FJ, 29 invisible), 1,859 guests, and 998 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,290
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.