Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by ironbender
The gal on the left has been having a month long, iirc, period since shortly after getting tbe life saving vax from the deadly, 0.02% Chynese virus Faukki also lied about re coming from a bat and lied about not going banned gain of function research on. Surely he wouldnt lie about its efficacy or safety too. (Yeah, God is prolly the liar saying the truth is not in a liar wink )

On the right is a partial list of Chynese CCP members on Pfizers Investment Board.

Enjoy.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What is the source of these screenshots you post?

Heres a source but you would feel very uncomfortable watching the Christian host.

It would be best if you just denounce it now without viewing any of the stuff and getting yiur BP jacked up.

“Here’s a source”

Where do it be?

To just post something not your own and without attribution, is disingenuous.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue
Pfizer, Snoops and the AP call it BS.

Hahaha. Quoting the proven dimocommies at Snopes proves you're either
a dumbass or lieberal.

And you believe Pfizer and the AP?

Well, Whoopie, you've just proved you're a leftists or out and out commie troll.

Freaking unreal.

Come on, quote some ABC, NBC or your friends at CNN.

Ha. Finally the truth comes out. No wonder you and Smoke hook up.

TFF.

You have been outed Jag and the Plant has his tit in the ringer and is squealing. 😃 who do you report to, or do they just follow your posts to check on who agrees with you? Traitor!!!!!

Old song…”I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church” Hilarious.

This ones for you Jag…..Hillarious P++++

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJrRwTTqm0o

Last edited by battue; 10/27/21.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
I am believing caution is advised. This vaccine could (and has already) backfire. Might even be deadly. We don't know.

Yes, people are dropping like flies.
I had to push two bodies out of the way to get to the Cheerios at the Piggly Wiggly this morning.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I am believing caution is advised. This vaccine could (and has already) backfire. Might even be deadly. We don't know.
I had to push two bodies out of the way to get to the Cheerios at the Piggly Wiggly this morning.
Time will tell

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Did you by chance check and see how much their boston butts were?

😂

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

a dumbass or lieberal.

Well, Whoopie, you've just proved you're a leftists or out and out commie troll.

Freaking unreal.

TFF.

You have been outed Jag and the Plant has his tit in the ringer and is squealing. 😃 who do you report to, or do they just follow your posts to check on who agrees with you? Traitor!!!!!

Via Omaha???

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The solution to the overuse of a 'vaccine" is not the continued overuse of a "vaccine".

Truth.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yeah, just like they were in the Plandemic that killed all the poor bastids by millions in the tent cities of America. Their corpses littered the streets like cord wood necessitating the emergency use non vaccine. The bat flu Faukki first told us wouldnt amount to much in the US and called Trump a zenophobe for blocking flights then later changed his mind and said the only way for our nation to survive was stay inside and lock down and take the ultra safe 96% effective jab while double masking and running from the killer called Hydroxychloroquine which wasnt worth a schiett against COVID-19.

Thank you God for Biteme and Faukki. Without them we would be history.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/27/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
The gal on the left has been having a month long, iirc, period since shortly after getting tbe life saving vax from the deadly, 0.02% Chynese virus Faukki also lied about re coming from a bat and lied about not going banned gain of function research on. Surely he wouldnt lie about its efficacy or safety too. (Yeah, God is prolly the liar saying the truth is not in a liar wink )

On the right is a partial list of Chynese CCP members on Pfizers Investment Board.

Enjoy.

Heres a source but you would feel very uncomfortable watching the Christian host.

It would be best if you just denounce it now without viewing any of the stuff and getting yiur BP jacked up.

“Here’s a source”

Where do it be?

And thats surprising how?

Havent you been telling us believers are disingenuous for years? Did you not believe yourself?

Remember, The Lord fulfills the fruit of thy lips.

Ok, ill try to find it but remember, the guy is a believer so hes disingenuous. Dont know why youd waste your time.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Iron.. im pretty sure its in this video somewhere.

Sorry i cant remember how far in.
Got some great vids of huge insurections in a few cities in italy also with those revolting against the jab.

https://rumble.com/vo278h-10.21.21-...ield-the-enemy-is-on-the-run-truth-.html

Ill try to find out about how far into the program it is.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You just make up shìt sometimes.

Enjoy.

“Here’s a source”

Where do it be?

And thats surprising how?

Havent you been telling us believers are disingenuous for years? Did you not believe yourself?

Remember, The Lord fulfills the fruit of thy lips.

Ok, ill try to find it but remember, the guy is a believer so hes disingenuous. Dont know why youd waste your time.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Tff.

Thou shalt not bear false witness.

At least i dont tell the big bad one, like there is no God and Christ son. shocked

Anyway, the gal and CCP list is not long after the 16 min mark.

Take care and GOD bless.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Quoting Pfizer as a credible unbiased souse aint very smart. And everyone knows snopes is for dopes. What did they make last quarter? Two billion dollars. And this time they're immune from lawsuits.

Pfizer has never manufactured drugs that killed tens of thousands of people in the past then covered up their faulty research have they?

https://www.outsourcing-pharma.com/...candal-points-to-deeper-industry-issues#

a dumbass or lieberal.

Freaking unreal.

TFF.

Last edited by ribka; 10/27/21.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
16 year old story, which can't be denied.....and the backlash caused a major change in how drug manufacturers market and develop new drugs...Which I think was mentioned in the article.

I don't want or expect that you or any other should be required to be vaccinated in this particular situation..However, out and out omission of the entire story, and cherry picking off the wall blogs, from those who have questionable credentials give little credence to some opinions.

I chose to be vaccinated after talking with many knowledge individuals in the medical field...People I personally respect, people who themselves were vaccinated after critical evaluation of the pros and cons. I've seen enough medical BS here that my choice on who to follow was easy..

Yours obviously is also...

However, as an example, If I want to inquire about LR shooting and scopes...I will throw my vote in with the likes of Jordan and a few others here, the ones who know the game and not those who are mostly guessing.

Don't get the shot...but if you perchance crock from Covid...there won't be any I'm sorry or feel bads for you and yours...You made the decision....If I die from the shot, no problem with you feeling the same. I'm on a relatively short rope, I doubt the shot will be what gets me.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
What a fugging stupid thing to type.

Feel no bads....

Thats grade A dipshittery.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Guilty...I could give a shiit in certain situations..

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
16 year old story, which can't be denied.....and the backlash caused a major change in how drug manufacturers market and develop new drugs...Which I think was mentioned in the article.

I don't want or expect that you or any other should be required to be vaccinated in this particular situation..However, out and out omission of the entire story, and cherry picking off the wall blogs, from those who have questionable credentials give little credence to some opinions.

I chose to be vaccinated after talking with many knowledge individuals in the medical field...People I personally respect, people who themselves were vaccinated after critical evaluation of the pros and cons. I've seen enough medical BS here that my choice on who to follow was easy..

Yours obviously is also...

However, as an example, If I want to inquire about LR shooting and scopes...I will throw my vote in with the likes of Jordan and a few others here, the ones who know the game and not those who are mostly guessing.

Don't get the shot...but if you perchance crock from Covid...there won't be any I'm sorry or feel bads for you and yours...You made the decision....If I die from the shot, no problem with you feeling the same. I'm on a relatively short rope, I doubt the shot will be what gets me.

LOL you work for UPMC?

Know someone, late 50's woman (not over weight or any pre existing conditions that I know of) got the shot two weeks ago been sick since. Had to take her by ambulance Saturday for trouble breathing. Word is she's on a vent now and in bad shape.

My Dickhead doctor (UPMC) told me Monday that he wont prescribe me Ivermectin or Hydroclorichine (sp) because there are no studies showing it's effectiveness. Told him I'd order it on the internet. He say's I'll put it in your chart that you're taking it. Told him as I walked out that I'll only take it if I need it.

But you are right, there will be no I'm sorry or feel bad for you and yours. And I don't expect anything more from you.

Answer this though, If you've had the vaccine why the hell do you or the government care if I or anyone else has had it?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Kid I know is in the military. Took the J and J shot after they leaned on him threatening things like 20 years in the brig for refusal. Naive kid to believe them, and now he has heart issues. Can’t work out or keep up physical standards without severe chest pain. On light duty and in and out of the hospital. This kid I have known for years, great young man. Not the first I know to suffer such problems, but the first I have known personally and well. Just reinforces my position that nobody want to give me that shot bad enough to get shot in the face over it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
UPMC and mentioned I don't think you should be required to get the vaccine...The government requiring it, I don't agree with either...But they care less what I think.

And as of now they have not required employees to be vaccinated..

And at 77 and having pushed myself for years past what most do..,. and still do....I could have a HA anytime. Combined with another issue that has corrected for now...Who knows what the future holds. If it happens tomorrow...."See, the shot, the shot." And it would be a guess.

Odd things is I must know at least 200 who have been vaccinated. None have had a HA or other debilitating issues.

But to repeat....I could care less if any here decide not to be vaccinated, in that I waited until around late September to make a final decision, after talking with medical people that I respect.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
97 members (99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 257_X_50, 15 invisible), 1,679 guests, and 658 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,727
Posts18,400,724
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.