Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
I will no longer buy Hornady components!

They have folded like spineless sheep and they do NOT respect their employees rights regarding their personal decision to refuse the so-called vaccines.

Every bullet maker should cut ties with the tyrannical government led by Biden and the Democratic Party!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
GB1

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
I will no longer buy Hornady components!

They have folded like spineless sheep and they do NOT respect their employees rights regarding their personal decision to refuse the so-called vaccines.

Every bullet maker should cut ties with the tyrannical government led by Biden and the Democratic Party!

Post a link to your tirade!

"Pride is the only disease that makes everyone sick except the one that has it"
Y
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Y
I dont like many of their bullets anyway so it will be easy to spend my money elsewhere

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Won’t be hard to boycott in my area, nothing here to buy!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Y'all just package up all your Hornady bullets, especially those in 22, 6mm, 6.5mm, and 30 caliber, and send them to me. I'll be glad to dispose of them for you.

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Y'all just package up all your Hornady bullets, especially those in 22, 6mm, 6.5mm, and 30 caliber, and send them to me. I'll be glad to dispose of them for you.

Are you a pro vaxer, or do you just not care about fighting the tyranny happening in America?

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Okay, but they may also lose their jobs if Hornady loses their government contracts or gets fined out of business or shut down by OSHA. I looked a bit and found that COVID vaccine mandates generally have been holding up against court challenges. Such mandates have existed for a long time. Unless challengers can make a new case against this one, it will probably stand as well. Political and economic pressure may turn out to be the real solution, or hopefully some more good treatments get approved.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Okay you boycott them I'll buy your share

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Hornady announced that they are dropping the vac requirement. Nice

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by thumbcocker
Hornady announced that they are dropping the vac requirement. Nice

Thats cool of em!

Semper Fi
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No it’s not, at this time there is no actual mandate, once there is an actual mandate Nebraska and other states are going to sue. Plus the fact Steve Hornady is a money loving pussy, always has been a POS and momma has always been his heavy handed savior. Joyce is probably rolling in his grave.
Word I got is he backed off because he would have lost 60% of his workers and the Nebraska AG threatened to sue. There is no vax mandate in Nebraska.

Swifty
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well, as Hornady has rescinded the order to max the whole point is rather moot. Personally, especially as components are is short support, boycotting one of the major suppliers of bullets, brass and ammo would be like cutting your nose off to spite your face. Either action would be IMO rather stupid.

Hornady may have large government contracts. Dotgov says employees get shot jab or bye bye contracts. It just may be those contracts is what keeps the company alive. I have no idea what their financial situation is and frankly I doubt anyone else here does as well.

I've never used their bullets much other than paper but with these shortages I'll use whatever I can find and that include Hornady. I rather like my cancer scarred nose so I don't plan on removing it anytime soon.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not sure how boycotting Hornady would have been fighting tyranny. Certainly wouldn't have hurt the govt.

Sure, don't spend money on companies that choose policy you don't support but beyond that? YMMV.

Last edited by Igloo; 10/27/21.

But I'm a broken man on a Halifax pier,
The last of Barrett's Privateers

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 41 invisible), 2,072 guests, and 1,123 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,762
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.