Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...agenda-and-celebrates-the-american-west/

She can be so articulate. I was beyond disappointed when she crushed efforts to keep deviates off girls sports teams. That aside this is a good interview.

Anyone know how to embed the video? It is worth watching.

Please don't feed the trolls!
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Read more.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I like her tone on the Constitution talk .
Didn't like the way she handled the transgender sports stuff then back-peddled - should have got that right -pronto . I can always forgive & forget it .

She's the type the lefties HATE , NOT a hag , articulate , speaks like a normal person , seemingly warm hearted .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I like her tone on the Constitution talk .
Didn't like the way she handled the transgender sports stuff then back-peddled - should have got that right -pronto . I can always forgive & forget it .

She's the type the lefties HATE , NOT a hag , articulate , speaks like a normal person , seemingly warm hearted .

Are extra-marital affairs part of their hate requitements?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm done with her: she's a RINO. Her refusal to protect women's sports from men was a deal-breaker for me. She can go straight to hell. That's how I deal with R's who waver on social issues.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
OK for those of you saying she's garbage because of the boys in girl's sports thing: Didn't she veto it because of some of the language? She thought the bill was garbage? Bring her a better bill and she would have been ok with it?

Last edited by bluffview; 10/27/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bluffview
OK for those of you saying she's garbage because of the boys in girl's sports thing: Didn't she veto it because of some of the language? She thought the bill was garbage? Bring her a better bill and she would have been ok with it?

Too bad. She should have signed it and let other people handle the fallout. She didn't because she was afraid of the NCAA cancelling tournaments. Period.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I liked her more before her view on allowing men to play in women sports. She loss a lot of points, wouldn't support her as President or VP.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
There are certain issues right leaning politicians need to get right the first time to maintain any legitimacy. Too many Rhinos have taken the wrong side.when it really mattered. People are right to be skeptical about politicians.

In some ways its dangerous because people don't support someone that could give them 95% and end up with a lefty giving us zero percent instead. Maybe that's what it takes before Republican candidates get the message. In the meantime we just have to watch the left screw up our country so bad that the fence sitter independents will no longer support the left even if the guy on the right tweeted something mean.

Bb

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I think the affair thing may have been a leftist hit job?

Please don't feed the trolls!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
I think the affair thing may have been a leftist hit job?
As my wife would say "ya reckon"

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Riverc
I liked her more before her view on allowing men to play in women sports. She loss a lot of points, wouldn't support her as President or VP.

Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm done with her: she's a RINO. Her refusal to protect women's sports from men was a deal-breaker for me. She can go straight to hell. That's how I deal with R's who waver on social issues.
What will you do if the other choice is Kamala Harris?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings

If the fate of America comes down to those two stupid women then this nation is DONE.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by bluffview

Too bad. She should have signed it and let other people handle the fallout. She didn't because she was afraid of the NCAA cancelling tournaments. Period.

Wrong.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

IMO don't think I will have to worry about that she's not going to make it that far

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Wrong again.

You fugking idiots need to find a real source of information.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
There are certain issues right leaning politicians need to get right the first time to maintain any legitimacy. Too many Rhinos have taken the wrong side.when it really mattered. People are right to be skeptical about politicians.

In some ways its dangerous because people don't support someone that could give them 95% and end up with a lefty giving us zero percent instead. Maybe that's what it takes before Republican candidates get the message. In the meantime we just have to watch the left screw up our country so bad that the fence sitter independents will no longer support the left even if the guy on the right tweeted something mean.

Bb

+1 Burleyboy !!

Swallow your pride gonehuntin ! ! ! ! at least a half teaspoon of it ........ smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If the fate of America comes down to those two stupid women then this nation is DONE.
I have sad news. This nation is done already. Trump stopped it for a while but the real powers that be have taken this opportunity to put us in a hole we cannot get out of. Watch the Virginia governor race, they will pull that one out just like they thwarted California, just like they elected 2 Democrats for Senate in Georgia, just like they manufactured enough votes for Joe. These TRILLIONS of dollars in debt have one purpose and that is our destruction as a viable nation.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

Wrong again.

You fugking idiots need to find a real source of information.

Wrong again LOL not looking for a real source of information about her she ain't leaving South Dakota.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have sad news. This nation is done already. Trump stopped it for a while but the real powers that be have taken this opportunity to put us in a hole we cannot get out of. Watch the Virginia governor race, they will pull that one out just like they thwarted California, just like they elected 2 Democrats for Senate in Georgia, just like they manufactured enough votes for Joe. These TRILLIONS of dollars in debt have one purpose and that is our destruction as a viable nation.

I see what you talking, it's hard to accept what's happening when you have no power to stop it.And damn sure can't fight it with a handful of people.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,180 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,506
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.