Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
There are certain issues right leaning politicians need to get right the first time to maintain any legitimacy. Too many Rhinos have taken the wrong side.when it really mattered. People are right to be skeptical about politicians.

In some ways its dangerous because people don't support someone that could give them 95% and end up with a lefty giving us zero percent instead. Maybe that's what it takes before Republican candidates get the message. In the meantime we just have to watch the left screw up our country so bad that the fence sitter independents will no longer support the left even if the guy on the right tweeted something mean.

Bb

+1 Burleyboy !!

Swallow your pride gonehuntin ! ! ! ! at least a half teaspoon of it ........ smile

Ain't my pride, it's my total disgust at a female governor who folded up like a suitcase. It's real easy for me to cast her aside as an answer to any problems in America. I don't need or want her participation in national politics.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Age should not be the determining requirement to vote.
SMDH

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by bluffview
OK for those of you saying she's garbage because of the boys in girl's sports thing: Didn't she veto it because of some of the language? She thought the bill was garbage? Bring her a better bill and she would have been ok with it?

Too bad. She should have signed it and let other people handle the fallout. She didn't because she was afraid of the NCAA cancelling tournaments. Period.

Does South Dakota host a lot of NCAA tourneys?

Black Cows Matter!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,989 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,702
Posts18,456,802
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.