OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Genocide is the inevitable result of this type of treatment of a group.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope they wind up in Hell with their back broke, along side the NFL, NBA and NASCAR.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What ever happened to "hire the best candidate?"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Borchardt

This. They are out in the open about their desire to eliminate Whiteness. You cannot eliminate Whiteness without eliminating White people.

Could you imagine what would happen to any organization that stated publicly that their objective is the elimination of Jewishness? Blackness?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fu^ck them. They'll be irrelevant for lack of competency real quick going down that road & the sooner the better.

MM

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Borchardt

This. They are out in the open about their desire to eliminate Whiteness. You cannot eliminate Whiteness without eliminating White people.

Could you imagine what would happen to any organization that stated publicly that their objective is the elimination of Jewishness? Blackness?

Eliminating roughly 50% wouldn’t be a great loss for the good of America.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
This is the policy in a lot of companies now. I've run into it in the company I work for.

What I find ironic is that if you look at the executive team for State Street Advisors, it is primarily old white guys. If they were true to the cause they would resign and and insist that their positions be filled with "disadvantaged" candidates since they supposedly only got where they are due to white male privilege. But being the selfish woke hypocrites they are, they will continue to hold there multimillion dollar a year jobs until retirement and just screw over the some of the most capable individuals who would have been following in their footsteps.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I remember back in the late 60's, after the Civil Rights bill was passed, companies were trying to hire blacks in upper level positions. The problem was that blacks didn't take the necessary courses in school to qualify for many of them. They didn't take white man's math or science courses. I remember early in the space program when NASA was criticized for not having any blacks on their mission control teams. They simply couldn't find any qualified ones. They actually had to send recruiters across the country to find black graduates who had the necessary education.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Back in 1966/67 I was working for the Post office in a facility that handled APO/FPO mail. With the Viet Nam war going on it was a pretty hectic pace. One day they brought in about 30 black people from the Hunter's Point district (projects) and I learned they were hired with out having to take the test to see if they cold qualify for the job. Strike one. I'd taken the in house course to qualify for the position of foreman was passed with a score of 98%. When the opening came up, they gave it to one of the HP blacks. Strike two. I went all the way to the top having a meeting with the postmaster who say the order came down from DC and there was nothing he could do about it. Strike three and I'm outta here. Told the Postmaster to take his job and shove it. That was December 1967. In early January I move to Reno NV as that's where my future wife was living. Time at first was a bit tough but I still think it was the best move I'd ever made. .
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Back in 1966/67 I was working for the Post office in a facility that handled APO/FPO mail. With the Viet Nam war going on it was a pretty hectic pace. One day they brought in about 30 black people from the Hunter's Point district (projects) and I learned they were hired with out having to take the test to see if they cold qualify for the job. Strike one. I'd taken the in house course to qualify for the position of foreman was passed with a score of 98%. When the opening came up, they gave it to one of the HP blacks. Strike two. I went all the way to the top having a meeting with the postmaster who say the order came down from DC and there was nothing he could do about it. Strike three and I'm outta here. Told the Postmaster to take his job and shove it. That was December 1967. In early January I move to Reno NV as that's where my future wife was living. Time at first was a bit tough but I still think it was the best move I'd ever made. .
Paul B.

Around here, they hire the dumbest fuggin Groids they can find to work the window at the Post Office.
So I seriously doubt that any of them have to take the Tests.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
If you don't know who State Street is, you really need to look them up and do some research on them. They ARE the globalist elite bent on destroying America. They ARE the ENEMY.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
SandBilly: Thanks for the link - but in this is NOT a surprise to me at all.
china joe and his ho have emboldened guilt ridden, intellectual idiots and anti-Americans from all over our once great country!
I am afraid I will NOT live long enough to see our country return to any semblance of sanity or morality?
Sad.
Thanks again for the link.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you don't know who State Street is, you really need to look them up and do some research on them. They ARE the globalist elite bent on destroying America. They ARE the ENEMY.

Are they not one of the "Big 3" Along with Vanguard and Blackstone?

They own the world - they can do anything they like, and will.

Years ago a good friend went to work for the IRS. As a white man, he had to score in the test's 99th percentile to be hired. The same day he went to work, a nice black lady took the desk next to him. A week or two later, at noon, she picked up her purse and things to head home for the day.

It turned out they were giving her afternoons off to study for the test so she could pass it.

Leo really liked her, but didn't think that was quite fair..... smile

Last edited by las; 11/08/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
What worries me most, is what if the engineers that build bridges, or the doctors that do your surgery, have only been promoted or passed in college due to their skin color and not their abilities.

Last edited by reivertom; 11/08/21.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Calling Colin Powell.....

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by worriedman
I hope they wind up in Hell with their back broke, along side the NFL, NBA and NASCAR.

I agree. Why is this not considered discrimination?

NRA Endowment Member
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by worriedman

I agree. Why is this not considered discrimination? Like was mentioned earlier, we are going to reap what we sew when structures collapse because the engineer was passed not for intelligence but for some other reason.

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
Calling Colin Powell.....

LOL. Another product of Equal Opportunity Bullschitt

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
One twisted plus, perhaps ... if you do get a white male doctor or engineer, the sob has to be about 3x as qualified to have gotten the job so you might wind up with someone really good.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (160user, 10Glocks, 1973cb450, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,932 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,257
Posts18,467,069
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.