Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Kyle Rittenhouse spokesperson slams Biden for casting defendant as a White supremacist

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kyle-...ck-blasts-joe-biden-media-coverage-trial

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The Halfican and Now Hiden Biden have set Race Relations back at least 100 years in America.
That and the POS Soros funding all the BLM Race Riots 😡

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/11/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
The Halfican and Now Hiden Biden have set Race Relations back at least 100 years in America.
That and the POS Soros funding all the BLM Race Riots 😡

This is my feeling as well. Its one thing to not hold a sorry culture accountable for its own failures but even worse to blame another.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Fug the communists!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After he wins his case, he should file suit against Biden in civil court for slander...................I doubt he's protected, especially since the name calling was prior to becoming POTUS.

If nothing more, it would be an embarrassing callout to the phony POS.

MM

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
After he wins his case, he should file suit against Biden in civil court for slander...................I doubt he's protected, especially since the name calling was prior to becoming POTUS.

MM

Yep. That would be GREAT !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Can't figure out why Lebron seems to have a dog in this hunt either........if the jury (or judge) rules it self defense , then so be it.....

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

That would be fun.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
While she is not a fan favorite on the campfire, Tulsi gets it right.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Last edited by Mike70560; 11/11/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Wasn't Bidens mentor a KKK member?

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wouldn't surprise me too much, he was fantasizing about shooting black people before the incident.

Prosecutors said a new video taken weeks before Kenosha’s deadly shooting last year captured Illinois teenager Kyle Rittenhouse describing his wish to shoot people leaving a drugstore with an AR-15.

The video was apparently filmed in front of a CVS drugstore, where several hooded figures could be seen rushing forward, clutching objects.

A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse’s can be heard saying, “Brother, I wish I had my [bleep] AR. I would start shooting them.”

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Goosey
Wouldn't surprise me too much, he was fantasizing about shooting black people before the incident.

Prosecutors said a new video taken weeks before Kenosha’s deadly shooting last year captured Illinois teenager Kyle Rittenhouse describing his wish to shoot people leaving a drugstore with an AR-15.

The video was apparently filmed in front of a CVS drugstore, where several hooded figures could be seen rushing forward, clutching objects.

A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse’s can be heard saying, “Brother, I wish I had my [bleep] AR. I would start shooting them.”

How do you know those looters were Black? Assumption on your part?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Tulsi's correct.

But that won't change opinions till the video's released. grin

Last edited by rong; 11/11/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

And that is what you call ROCK SOLID EVIDENCE! "A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse’s"

Hang that little fuqker!

I'd say you were the Racist for assuming only Black people were stealing from that CVS store. LMAO! how did you get so confused in your life, did you have two Daddies?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

And that is what you call ROCK SOLID EVIDENCE! "A voice that sounds like Rittenhouse’s"

Hang that little fuqker!

I'd say you were the Racist for assuming only Black people were stealing from that CVS store. LMAO! how did you get so confused in your life, did you have two Daddies?

LOL.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Hang that little fuqker!

2 daddies and a do-it-yourself kit.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hopefully Kyle sues the media et all when this over

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Even if he was it wouldn’t mean dick. This case is about him shooting 3 white guys who were attacking him. Put your head back up your ass.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Bond modified by Racine judge on Jan. 22.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Hang that little fuqker!

More likely he had two “Mommy’s”

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
728 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 204guy, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 74 invisible), 2,934 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,774
Posts18,401,552
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.