Print Thread
Hop To
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
I'm not asking for details. Just wondering if it was accepted or not.

BP-B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Happy glamper can write you one.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
I'm concerned they are being rejected out of hand. For example, didn't the military just reject them all? I have not heard the details on how things are going in the military with religious exceptions.

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Strider1
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Hey Strider1. I sent Slumlord your way to see if he could start using your gifs. He uses a lot of videos clips. I thought he could benefit from your collection.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes accepted. Big liberal workplace. I mean 10/10 liberal.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Yep, the auto OEM where I work offers three options: jab, medical exemption, or religious exemption. When asked whether a religious exemption would be accepted, our chief engineer flashed a sample letter up on the screen and stated "we don't have any theologians on our staff, so it's difficult to imagine on what grounds a firmly held religious belief could be overruled". PTL.

By the way, he said same about medical exemption from your personal physician; it's hard to imagine a corporate doctor knows more about your personal medical situation than your family doctor.

Exemptions are being accepted at my auto company. I'm salaried, and heard varying accounts from the union teammates (who are sweating about losing their job if they don't get the jab).

Last edited by kappa8; 11/12/21.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Our company accepted more than 80 of them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have applied, waiting on answer

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Haven’t gotten it yet because it isn’t yet policy in our company but is coming very soon. Spoke with my regional director two days ago. I was told that no one wanted to get into the Lawyer side of any conflict created by not accepting religious exemptions. That was a relief. I now won’t have to relocate my family.

IC B3

I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
My company still hasn’t made set rules., only to say implementing this will be difficult so for now nothing changes except unvaccinated have to wear masks as of dec 5 and as of Jan those of us unvaccinated will be allowed to do the weekly testing paid fro by the company for a couple months. Big letter said hopefullly by the first of year we can have a set in stone policy so sounds like we do get the option to test instead of the jab. After a couple months then they decide if we have to start paying for tests. Religious and medical exemptions not accepted as of now
I can live with testing, hopefully will be the take at home version

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thru word of mouth, our company is letting people know any reasonable exemption request will be approved.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F them if they don't accept your request.

Start looking for another job while you wait them out.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Only know of 1 medical exemption approved. Currently have to do weekly testing. My understanding is no religious exemption will be approved.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
My wife's was was accepted within 24 hours

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yes, Religious Exemptions are entitled under Title 7 of the Civil Rights Act. They essentially HAVE to accommodate them, doesn't matter if you're in a structured religion or not. If they don't , appeal it and litigate. You will be receiving damages.

I get sick and tired of hearing about people quitting. Don't quit, make them fire you and then sue them. Statr using the same CRA that has allowed all these gender confused idiots and minorities to get what they want. Push back.

I received mine last week. Lots of good YouTube videos to check out. Peggy Hall is one, you will have to search hard, as Youtube has buried her, but all the info is there.

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by bowfisher
Yes, Religious Exemptions are entitled under Title 7 of the Civil Rights Act. They essentially HAVE to accommodate them, doesn't matter if you're in a structured religion or not. If they don't , appeal it and litigate. You will be receiving damages.

I get sick and tired of hearing about people quitting. Don't quit, make them fire you and then sue them. Statr using the same CRA that has allowed all these gender confused idiots and minorities to get what they want. Push back.

I received mine last week. Lots of good YouTube videos to check out. Peggy Hall is one, you will have to search hard, as Youtube has buried her, but all the info is there.

This one is interesting.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OldHat
Yep - DIL got hers approved, and she's a Sr. Lab Tech in a local hosp... Otherwise she was ready to walk - along with 90% of the rest of the lab people..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Son of a friend works at Raytheon…. They told him he had to get the jab as per the dictate of those stuffing money into their mouthes ….ie, the government …..or he would be let go….. he told them ok, he was going to quit…. They thought about it and then advised him to apply for a religious exemption…. He got it without any hassle.

Oddly another son of a friend is/was a student at CSU…. He was told that he was not allowed on campus without being vaccinated…. If he showed up, they told him he would be arrested. So, he skipped this semester and applied for a religious exemption and has been told that “it looks pretty good” that he will receive it.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

O
OldHat Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by TF49

Son of a friend works at Raytheon…. They told him he had to get the jab as per the dictate of those stuffing money into their mouthes ….ie, the government …..or he would be let go….. he told them ok, he was going to quit…. They thought about it and then advised him to apply for a religious exemption…. He got it without any hassle.

Oddly another son of a friend is/was a student at CSU…. He was told that he was not allowed on campus without being vaccinated…. If he showed up, they told him he would be arrested. So, he skipped this semester and applied for a religious exemption and has been told that “it looks pretty good” that he will receive it.

That is good to know. Raytheon is definitely beholden to all things fed.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
759 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 93 invisible), 3,025 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,706
Posts18,400,100
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.