Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
But the earth IS flat. You familiar with the North Star (aka Polaris)? If the earth is spinning, the solar system is spinning, and the Milky Way Galaxy is spinning, how on earth is the North Star in the same place night after night, year after year, century after centuries? Think about it

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Dizzamn cuz.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Raferman
Can't tell these zealots schit.

Ain’t no “zealot” here, Laughable-man! Course you are too stoned/intellectually impaired to comprehend what I previously wrote, so I will try my best to break it down for you in rudimentary grammar that you MIGHT be able to understand.

I don’t claim to be a Christian

I don’t go to church

I reject the teachings of the churches

I severely dislike the teachers/preachers and their hypocrisy and “holier than thou” attitudes

I don’t agree with HC, and many others on the CF that buy into “mainstream religion”. I call them out on things I know are not true

That being said, I don’t tolerate overgrown juveniles ridiculing others because they think they are an easy target, and they can get their rocks off with no impunity (might wanna look that word up Laughable-man). No charge for the free vocabulary lesson; my pleasure!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by riflegunbuilder
Not at all. Billy said " There's many ways to get to heaven" That' a straight lie.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/15false/Billy_Graham_Is_Burning_In_Hell.mp4

I think that this preacher has enough of his transcripts to prove your point. Of course I believe that, contrary to either of the Grahams, that salvation is by grace alone through faith in Christ alone. They teach a multiple works false gospel. I didn't always know this as I didn't follow them, but did go back and listen to their Sermons. I didn't want to come to any conclusions based on the opinions of someone I don't even know. It saddens me since I have known many who used to follow Billy and were not aware of this.

To recap this, I don't think that those of us who listened to some Sermons from these men are lost. There's much truth in their Sermons , including the gospel. The problem is that they added to the gospel here and there. Most of the time, I noticed it was in the very end at the point they call the " invitation" and prayer to be saved. That's when subtle works were added. It's easy to miss if you aren't listening very closely. I already mentioned what those works are they told people must do to be saved in a previous post.
However, IF you or anyone has decided to give up on trusting your works and instead places faith in the Real Savior, He gave His promises throughout the Bible. ie.

"If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son."

I John 5:9...

That verse is one of many reasons that we should not believe someone because of their celebrity status as a preacher, likability, or any reason other than this saith the Word of God.

So you are supporting the accusation that Billy Graham is in hell?

Kent

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
"Judge not", especially if you are cognitively grossly impaired.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I support the Bible truth that,

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ."

Is that clear enough?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ya it's clear, you justify it through Paul what Jesus absolutely forbid and the most offending thing to God.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if Crappy Hamper is ever lonely in his very small and shrinking congregation?
Even Ruger4Life seems to have jumped the Crappy wagon.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
"Judge not", especially if you are cognitively grossly impaired.

Outstanding advice; can’t go wrong with this

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
Ya it's clear, you justify it through Paul what Jesus absolutely forbid and the most offending thing to God.

Kent

So you don't believe half of the New Testament books either?
Oh. ..
You, NaVelGayser and other gospel deniers should get together and start your own cult. He's looking for a feeling of acceptance from what he just said.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I wonder if Crappy Hamper is ever lonely in his very small and shrinking congregation?
Even Ruger4Life seems to have jumped the Crappy wagon.

Nope; just avoid the No Valor Hunter bandwagon. There’s no award for riding on the coattails of of imbeciles with a sub-par IQ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're confused, but we knew that.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

So you don't believe half of the New Testament books either?
Oh. ..
You, NaVelGayser and other gospel deniers should get together and start your own cult. He's looking for a feeling of acceptance from what he just said.

I don't need anything but the Jesus part... you are the one denying Jesus through Paul.

I want to hear you say Billy Graham is loved by God and saved... since you insinuated he was in hell with your links.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I don't think that Billy Graham is in hell.

Yeah...naw.

I am MAGA.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I don't think that Billy Graham is in hell.

Yeah...naw.

Amen brother Jim.

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy's just jealous of Franklin because he has a following.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
… get their rocks off with no impunity (might wanna look that word up Laughable-man). No charge for the free vocabulary lesson; my pleasure!

Rather; no charge for the failed lesson.

Page 9 of 35 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,175 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,760
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.