Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by reivertom
I don't understand the hate that comes from non-believers and/or Atheists. If they are convinced it is all a hoax and there is nothing outside of their own lives on Earth, why do they get upset? If there is nothing to faith, and nothing to Jesus, then the Gospel should be as unimportant to them as a dog barking in the distance. Why the lashing out if they are secure in their disbelief?

You are confused. Most of those posting their thoughts here are directing their comments straight at Crappy Hamper not Christ or Christianity.
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Crappy is a brain damaged (by his own admission) pathological lier who loves coming here to stir up schidt and then play the martyr.

NaVelgayzer,

Everyone knows that you have some unhealthy mental pathology that can't help but troll every good thing we post here.

"The Lord rebuke thee, devil."

GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
We may not always agree, we should, must be secure in our faith in The Lord God, Jesus.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't understand the hate that comes from non-believers and/or Atheists. If they are convinced it is all a hoax and there is nothing outside of their own lives on Earth, why do they get upset? If there is nothing to faith, and nothing to Jesus, then the Gospel should be as unimportant to them as a dog barking in the distance. Why the lashing out if they are secure in their disbelief?

You are confused. Most of those posting their thoughts here are directing their comments straight at Crappy Hamper not Christ or Christianity.
Maybe you are unaware of the fact that Crappy is a brain damaged (by his own admission) pathological lier who loves coming here to stir up schidt and then play the martyr.

Anyone who this this is hate or disdain for religion has the same problem of unwillingness to comprehend as HappyButtBanger does.

K22 nailed it pretty good.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
John 1:1
7mm

Great answer.
I love how that parallels with Genesis 1. There's so much foundational description of Who Jesus is in John.
How long have you been reading the Bible, 7mmbuster?

I think that parallel to Genesis and the creation speaks with volume. That’s one of my favorite verses.
It’s been a while since I’ve studied scripture. I just consider myself a poor sinner who’s only hope is the redemption given in the blood of Christ.
I actually should read the Bible more. I usually bury my nose in US history. But I got the faith of a child, put there by my mother.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Amen good brothers.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Give these posts of Crappy's a read reivertom and see if you can understand where we're coming from.

Crappy Hampers amazing brushes with brain damage, death, and the truth:

6/17/20 – (HC survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.)
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

8/16/21 – (H.C. narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

6/21/20 – (HC is violently attacked by a “phag” who sends him “flying off a hill”.)
"The same thing happened when I was a little boy and a phag came up to me out of the blue like that.
My head split open on a solid steel gas meter way below, after flying off the hill."

12/14/20 – (More folks who want HC dead)
"As a kid, the third/4th grade teacher punched me with her fist in art class for no good reason. I think she had trouble coping with PMS....poor gal.
I had a couple of adult men about bust my head open on a steel gas meter......
Then another tried to blow my head off with a 12 gauge in front of two others. The muzzle blast was a fraction of an inch from my face."

8/2/20 – (HC casts out a deadly demon that tried to kill him on the college campus.)
"It reminds me of a time when I was attacked as a somewhat young believer. It was on the campus of West Virginia University. Mary tried to kill me. A weird voice came from her mouth that wasn't hers.
Hate to admit it, but I was scared.
Then the Holy Spirit brought to my mind what was happening when He brought this verse to mind very clearly.
"Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world."
Immediately, I realized it was a demon and not Mary that I was dealing with AND the fear miraculously dropped off like water off a duck's back. Prayer began at that point as a crowd gathered to see the demon's manifestation."

7/22/20 – (Best explanation yet for HC’s personality disorder)

"Believe it or not, this happened to me at a mall.
Instead of a hoe, it was a steel "I" beam and security gate chainlink. Free fell full speed with no resistance out of the ceiling directly onto my head. Nearly killed me. This happened the day after I insulted my very smart, awesome Dad. I was arrogant, frustrated and said something unkind to him. This wasn't karma. It was God humbling me, by using a store attendant who purposely pushed the button to drop it on my head.
The medical physicians said that I had no hope of recovery.
The Good Lord (The Great Physician), gave me healing in spite of my sin. I deserved to die that day.
It's not supposed to happen but my brain works now. Some would say otherwise and might be right.
Couldn't remember so much as a 7 digit phone number from the page to dial.... after studying it a while."

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

11/19/20 – (What??)

“My Dad was raised from the dead.”

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Lol.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Give these posts of Crappy's a read reivertom and see if you can understand where we're coming from.

Crappy Hampers amazing brushes with brain damage, death, and the truth:

6/17/20 – (HC survives being poisoned by his girlfriend.)
"Good news is that it had a happy ending because I survived. I came within an inch of my life as organ failure set in. I'm grateful that God miraculously brought a vision of charcoal to my mind and where to find it. Then he gave me enough strength to drag myself off my back, get to it and eat it before dying. It absorbed the poison she put in the food and I recovered."

8/16/21 – (H.C. narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
“It reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

6/21/20 – (HC is violently attacked by a “phag” who sends him “flying off a hill”.)
"The same thing happened when I was a little boy and a phag came up to me out of the blue like that.
My head split open on a solid steel gas meter way below, after flying off the hill."

12/14/20 – (More folks who want HC dead)
"As a kid, the third/4th grade teacher punched me with her fist in art class for no good reason. I think she had trouble coping with PMS....poor gal.
I had a couple of adult men about bust my head open on a steel gas meter......
Then another tried to blow my head off with a 12 gauge in front of two others. The muzzle blast was a fraction of an inch from my face."

8/2/20 – (HC casts out a deadly demon that tried to kill him on the college campus.)
"It reminds me of a time when I was attacked as a somewhat young believer. It was on the campus of West Virginia University. Mary tried to kill me. A weird voice came from her mouth that wasn't hers.
Hate to admit it, but I was scared.
Then the Holy Spirit brought to my mind what was happening when He brought this verse to mind very clearly.
"Greater is He that is in you, than He that is in the world."
Immediately, I realized it was a demon and not Mary that I was dealing with AND the fear miraculously dropped off like water off a duck's back. Prayer began at that point as a crowd gathered to see the demon's manifestation."

7/22/20 – (Best explanation yet for HC’s personality disorder)

"Believe it or not, this happened to me at a mall.
Instead of a hoe, it was a steel "I" beam and security gate chainlink. Free fell full speed with no resistance out of the ceiling directly onto my head. Nearly killed me. This happened the day after I insulted my very smart, awesome Dad. I was arrogant, frustrated and said something unkind to him. This wasn't karma. It was God humbling me, by using a store attendant who purposely pushed the button to drop it on my head.
The medical physicians said that I had no hope of recovery.
The Good Lord (The Great Physician), gave me healing in spite of my sin. I deserved to die that day.
It's not supposed to happen but my brain works now. Some would say otherwise and might be right.
Couldn't remember so much as a 7 digit phone number from the page to dial.... after studying it a while."

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

11/19/20 – (What??)

“My Dad was raised from the dead.”

Posterity.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Good night Iron Mike, I'm tuckered oud out,

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

NaVelgayzer,

Everyone knows that you have some unhealthy mental pathology that can't help but troll every good thing we post here.

"The Lord rebuke thee, devil."

I think you're confused about what everyone knows.
I know you saw my last post since you're an ignore toggle pussy.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
“Always” is an expression of time. I dunno that time exists in Heaven.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I've sort of thought that also. Time is hard to define.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TNrifleman
Yes.

Lmfao

This dude has me on ignore. ^^^

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hamper Crampy has me on ignore.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
John 1:1
7mm

Great answer.
I love how that parallels with Genesis 1. There's so much foundational description of Who Jesus is in John.
How long have you been reading the Bible, 7mmbuster?

I think that parallel to Genesis and the creation speaks with volume. That’s one of my favorite verses.
It’s been a while since I’ve studied scripture. I just consider myself a poor sinner who’s only hope is the redemption given in the blood of Christ.
I actually should read the Bible more. I usually bury my nose in US history. But I got the faith of a child, put there by my mother.
7mm

It's great to know that.

Paul had some encouraging things to share with Timothy about his mother contributing to his faith when he was taught as a child. We are most fortunate to have had mothers who took us to church or read the Bible to us.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
So it's not David Koresh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[ Authorized KJV "

Authorized bible. Hahaha that always tears me up. laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
6/23/20 – (Happy Camper rants on long haired Jesus pictures. Has another homo fantasy. HC thinks about homos….alot.)
"The idea that Jesus had long hair does NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE. It comes from homo-sodomite artists that enjoyed painting naked men with long hair. During the Renaissance long hair was the fashion of these queers commissioned to paint "Jesus", which is another Jesus....a wicked substitute of their imagination."

7/9/20 – (Happy Camper on LEOs and sodomy again, his favorite subject)
"Also the same thing goes, mostly with the homo/bi troopers to those they pull over with a fog/running light out in the middle of the day. Some of the phag troopers go so far as to sodomize their victims."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I've sort of thought that also. Time is hard to define.

Thoughts when I was young...

Time Place and Space make up our physical world, they are physical words, all our words exist only in the physical.

God exists outside of time place and space, his communication doesn't exist in our words, it is spirit and emotion.

God cannot in the least be explained with words, described with words, understood in a book of words.

God is infinity which is a word for something we really can't understand in our time place and space. Most think infinity means 'always' from right now, a time word. It's infinitely more than that... if you could select a dot in front of you right now, one dot out of the infinite dots in time... it'll go forward never ending, and backward never ending, it'll expand never ending and contracts never reaching nothingness. All at the same 'time'...

and of course that doesn't explain it really. That's God.

Jesus didn't write anything because we can't understand a reality of infinity, no time place or space. His message is spiritual and emotion, of service and devotion to each other, inclusiveness and love... resurrection.

Of course man has to bring it right back to time place and space with religions, tenets and books.

But Christ got his message out and is here for us all as he promised.

Kent

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (7mm_Loco, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 35, Akhutr, 7x57Hunter, 8 invisible), 1,574 guests, and 747 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,563
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.