24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lots of wildlife relocated to safer places.

One was a good ol'blacksnake that stayed on the property and ate the field mice and ground moles the possums missed.

BP-B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Cheesy
20 years ago there was a 3 drawer Craftsman toolbox full of mostly Craftsman tools somebody had left on the side of the road.

That somebody was me.

Driving home from college, 3 hour drive. Had a flat tire. Pulled box off the passenger seat to get the tire tools. Set on side of road. Fixed drivers side tire. Jumped back in truck and tore out of there. A few hours later go to put water pump on grandpas tractor and had no tools to do it with.

Somebody got a nice $1000 gift that day.

Stoned ?

LOL

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just got done using a high carbon French chef's knife that was a gift from the good Lord. He picked it out and gave it to me as soon as my paring knife broke a while ago.

James 1:17

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 11/14/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I just got done using a high carbon French chef's knife that was a gift from the good Lord. He picked it out and gave it to me as soon as my paring knife broke a while ago.

Did you seriously just post that?

No.....no way.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Unreal.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
🤦‍♂️

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Crappy Hamper's a broke dick that can't afford a pot to piss in so he abuses God's grace.

11/16/20 - (God provides Happy Camper with kitchen knives)
“You won't believe this, but its true.
I broke an old pairing knife at the thin part of the tang and talked to my Father about it. I wanted something of better quality that sharpens and keeps an edge better. I couldn't find any quality kitchen knives in town and just wanted a pairing knife.
Later that day, I walked to the grocery store.
On the way there, what did I see on the side of the road by itself?
It was something I never would have noticed other than some litter someone threw out their window.
It was a black fabric roll. I opened it and what did my Father give me in a most unusual surprise......FREE but not cheap???
A full set of Hinkle French Chef knives and a steel !!!!!!!
When I got, home, I cleaned them and noticed that they were brand new! God is good!”

6/25/20 – (God provides Happy Camper with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.
Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

6/13/20 – (Happy Camper prays for sockets)
“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

7/1/20 – (The Lord provides a bat.)
"I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals.
I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction. The Lord provided a live bat several days prior to my lectures..... miraculously."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Navel gayzer,

You are such.a worthless hypocrite.
You just posted some junk you found on a road that you picked up.

I on the other hand use and misuse my paring knife for years until it breaks. I could go out and buy any paring knife on earth if I decided to order one, but the BEST one was the one my Father gave me as a GIFT along with a new set of high end chef's knives right after that happened. That was no coincidence. I will never forget Who it was that gave those to me. It's not as if I couldn't afford a paring knife. The issue is that it was a great gift.

You on the other hand think that you know something about the grace of God while you drive people away from His Son. Try buying your way into heaven.

What a worthless hypocrite.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 11/14/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I really don't think you know the meaning of the word hypocrite.
You are immune to any form of self reflection whatsoever.

Last edited by NVhntr; 11/14/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jesus gave HC a kitchen knife.

I am not sure that was a good move for Jesus's Street cred.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I found a PENTHOUSE magazine by the side of the road when i was 12.I didn't leave the house for a couple of days.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HaHa grin
I found a stash of Playboys in a section of Tucson desert I used to walk through on my way to school in the 5th Grade.
Mom wondered why I was leaving for school so early for the next several days.
I didn't have to pray to Jesus for them either.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I found deflaves rubber blow up girlfriend.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep..Some GBear poop in AK

And some BBear poop in AZ

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Around 1975 there was a guy working in the same mine I did. I didn't know him and now cant remember his name. But on his was to work one morning he saw a oil dipstick laying in the road so pulled over to pick it up. Not sure what he could have used it for. He got hit by a car and killed. I was around 21 at the time and said WOW, life can be short. There wasn't a Darwin award in 1975.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Crappy Hamper's a broke dick that can't afford a pot to piss in so he abuses God's grace.

11/16/20 - (God provides Happy Camper with kitchen knives)
“You won't believe this, but its true.
I broke an old pairing knife at the thin part of the tang and talked to my Father about it. I wanted something of better quality that sharpens and keeps an edge better. I couldn't find any quality kitchen knives in town and just wanted a pairing knife.
Later that day, I walked to the grocery store.
On the way there, what did I see on the side of the road by itself?
It was something I never would have noticed other than some litter someone threw out their window.
It was a black fabric roll. I opened it and what did my Father give me in a most unusual surprise......FREE but not cheap???
A full set of Hinkle French Chef knives and a steel !!!!!!!
When I got, home, I cleaned them and noticed that they were brand new! God is good!”

6/25/20 – (God provides Happy Camper with Starbucks)
"The BEST Starbucks ever was not served at the coffee shop.
It was an answer to prayer. A couple months ago.
Not prayer to some impersonal universe or cosmic consciousness, no mantra chanting meditation either....Just asked my Father in the name of His Son, my best Friend.
Went to Kroger's and what did I see on shelf by itself?
A bunch of bags of Starbucks Whole beans......at $2 BUCKS PER BAG! Fresh, not outdated. No issues. Just cheaper than wholesale. Coincidence? I'm sure some atheist will say so."

6/13/20 – (Happy Camper prays for sockets)
“I had a bunch of rachets, extra too, but was missing some sockets that had cracked and a set similar to what you are asking about with sizes that I didn't have surprisingly. Now I'm not saying this to sell you mine because I need these. I just want to encourage and for you to get what you're looking for.

I asked the Lord specifically as if He were in my shop with me one day for the socket set and mini driver that I needed once in a while for mowers, etc.
Guess what Fireball?
Next thing I know, I'm driving down the road and at the busy intersection near a sport arena. I see something that caught my attention. After pulling into the parking lot, I looked down and saw a bunch of sockets strewn all over the road and a box off in the lot. There were no trucks around or jobs or I would have asked if they lost their socket set and helped pick them up.
I picked them up and put them in the insets of the kit. I was surprised to see that they were all there except for maybe one that I already had a duplicate of!!!”

7/1/20 – (The Lord provides a bat.)
"I've taught wildlife education and I'm also against harmful chemicals.
I taught a class on environmental factors of bats and human interaction. The Lord provided a live bat several days prior to my lectures..... miraculously."

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?
My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends
So Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
👍👍👍 laugh

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Navel gayzer,

You are such.a worthless hypocrite.
You just posted some junk you found on a road that you picked up.

I on the other hand use and misuse my paring knife for years until it breaks. I could go out and buy any paring knife on earth if I decided to order one, but the BEST one was the one my Father gave me as a GIFT along with a new set of high end chef's knives right after that happened. That was no coincidence. I will never forget Who it was that gave those to me. It's not as if I couldn't afford a paring knife. The issue is that it was a great gift.

You on the other hand think that you know something about the grace of God while you drive people away from His Son. Try buying your way into heaven.

What a worthless hypocrite.

You seem to forget what you posted earlier - please refer NVhntr's quotes that he kindly provides so that you can refresh your memory.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
3 bails of weed, and a hat full of white powder stuffed into a cow carcass south and west of Amato Az.. All on different days ,different years. Nothing on the road though.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Twice, locations were within 1 mile of each other.

Decided to take the interstate to the farm one morning. Not in the forecast, but there was a light rain in the area, that ended prior to my arrival. As I turned right from the offramp, onto the gravel road, I spy bright, sparkly things at the next gravel road intersection. These sparkly things were really shiny because of the rain that had passed through earlier. Got out, and imagine my surprise, but this was the beginning of picking up MANY Snap On sockets, wrenches, extensions, etc, etc. Easily a large milk crate FULL of Snap On tools. Looked, but did not see a toolbox in any of the ditches and the rain washed any tire tracks that may have been there.

Spent the long day on the tractor thinking about the good luck of finding several thousand dollars worth of Snappy on the road. When I returned home that night, eating a late dinner by myself, mom asked how my day had been. Told her, it started out great. Found a bunch of tools on the gravel road heading to the farm. Step dad piped up......where was this at? Yeah.......the road box dumped out of the back of his pickup that morning. Needless to say......I did not get to keep them.

SAME offramp, a year later, found a wallet laying in the center of the offramp at the top. Obviously some trucker, heading to Canada, turned on this offramp and locked up the brakes. Not sure what the problem was, but dual black marks for 100 feet. EVERYTHING was in the wallet. 1400 in cash (U.S. and Canada), credit cards, driver's license, etc. No clue when he had passed thru, but tossed the wallet in the pickup and went to farming. Turned in the wallet at the sheriff's office late that night. About three weeks later, I got a thank you and a $100 in the mail from the guy.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
650 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 73 invisible), 2,727 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,651
Posts18,399,163
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.