Page 1 of 2 1 2
#16624452 11/15/21
G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Just got done blueing and finishing up a batch of Tikka T1X 5 round flush fit magazines. I'll be shipping them out to who have ordered them.

GB1

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
The Tikka is an excellent value in the rimfire world with good accuracy. i bought a T1X and i am very happy with it

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Looking to get one myself. Torn between the Tikka, Begara, and CZ Pro Varmint. I've got a Tikka 6.5 creedmoor and it's the smooth action I've ever handled.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Got pics?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Have any extra? I'd love to have one.

IC B2

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by dakotakidd

made enough to fill the orders I had, shipped them out

G
gemby58 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
also made up single shot magazines, made like the winchester m52 ones not like the cheap plastic one they sell on ebay

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Also wouldn't mind seeing a picture===> If you're going to do another order?

Originally Posted by ephul
Looking to get one myself. Torn between the Tikka, Begara, and CZ Pro Varmint.

Me too, may pick up both eventually and trip the one I like least.

Jerry

Si vis pacem, para bellum
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
I've been quite happy with my T1x 22. Shot great out of the box and is just getting better

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
he still making the flush fitting plates. anyone have his email, PM is full

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker
[quote=ephul]Looking to get one myself. Torn between the Tikka, Begara, and CZ Pro Varmint.

Jerry

Sorry, Off Topic...

ephul,

Started with the Tikka T1X, 16" barrel. After playing with it a little bit, shot a group to see how it shot (CCI Standard Velocity). I'm happy, No Bergara for me.
The black square is 1"x1".
Not cherry picked, the first ten shot group & done.

Jerry
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Si vis pacem, para bellum
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Keeper!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Will be picking up my LH T1x 22LR this week. Am excited about getting it out to the range.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
impressive for 500 dollar rifle and of curse the shooter

[quote=ephul]Looking to get one myself. Torn between the Tikka, Begara, and CZ Pro Varmint.

Jerry

Sorry, Off Topic...

ephul,

Started with the Tikka T1X, 16" barrel. After playing with it a little bit, shot a group to see how it shot (CCI Standard Velocity). I'm happy, No Bergara for me.
The black square is 1"x1".
Not cherry picked, the first ten shot group & done.

Jerry
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
My T1x shoots fantastic with CCI sv and the Norma tac22. We have a small group of guys that get together once a month to shoot and have a fun competition shooting a 22 usbr card, a game of battle ship vs another shooter and the kyl rack. I won the last match with my T1x and swfa 12x combo.

One guy that shoots a voodoo wasn’t there and he is an excellent shooter as well as another with a several thousand dollar custom. That said, my card was only a few points off their highest card so the little T1x is quite the shooter.

A few guys are looking at buying one now after our last match.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
My son and myself each have one in 17hmr. Both shoot excellent.
We now are both wanting one in 22.
(fyi, we both shoot tikka t3's for varmints and big game)

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
My T1x shoots fantastic with CCI sv and the Norma tac22. We have a small group of guys that get together once a month to shoot and have a fun competition shooting a 22 usbr card, a game of battle ship vs another shooter and the kyl rack. I won the last match with my T1x and swfa 12x combo.

One guy that shoots a voodoo wasn’t there and he is an excellent shooter as well as another with a several thousand dollar custom. That said, my card was only a few points off their highest card so the little T1x is quite the shooter.

They seem to be impressive shooters. I would expect that from Tikka. Any issues with feeding or ejection? I know the early ones had some issues. As I've said before, some of the shoots my club does (most all head to head), I need a rifle that functions 100%. 1 little f up and you lost the match. Even our KNY shoots are ran head to head. To me, that is the only way to go, unless you are shooting straight up bullseye for score. It adds a little more challenge and nerves to the matches. A lot of guys fail under extreme stress and if your rifle is not up to the task, you might as well stay at home. Had a guy try a Christensen arms Ranger and boy was that a fu cked ordeal.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
They aren’t my highest volume shooters but neither my 22 or 17 has ever given me a lick of feed/function trouble
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Bearcat74

They seem to be impressive shooters. I would expect that from Tikka. Any issues with feeding or ejection? I know the early ones had some issues. As I've said before, some of the shoots my club does (most all head to head), I need a rifle that functions 100%. 1 little f up and you lost the match. Even our KNY shoots are ran head to head. To me, that is the only way to go, unless you are shooting straight up bullseye for score. It adds a little more challenge and nerves to the matches. A lot of guys fail under extreme stress and if your rifle is not up to the task, you might as well stay at home. Had a guy try a Christensen arms Ranger and boy was that a fu cked ordeal.

Mine has been flawless. We ran kyl rack vs kyl rack for time, battleship for time and dueling tree so all those were ran hard and mine hasn’t bobbled a bit. A couple different guys have used mine also and haven’t had an issue either.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Another happy T1x .17HMR customer. Tack driving competitions are not a challenge.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (10gaugeman, 1_deuce, 222Sako, 222ND, 10Glocks, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,669
Posts18,455,992
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.