Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Military hardware parade by the Taliban

https://www.israel365news.com/201503/watch-taliban-holds-parade-featuring-us-military-equipment/

Ariana News reported the following list of equipment held by the IEA:

– 22,174 military tactical vehicles
– 8,000 military trucks
– 634 armored 1117M tanks
– 155 armored vehicles
– 169 M113 military tanks
– 42, 000 Ranger and Hilux vehicles
– 33 (Mi-17) helicopters
– 33 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters
– 43 (MD-530) helicopters
– Four transport helicopters
– 23 (A29) fighter planes
– 28 transport planes
– 10 (AC- 208) military planes
– 16,243 telecommunication devices
– 16,035 night vision cameras
– 358,530 M16 firearms
– 126, 295 rifles
– 176 rocket launchers

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GB1

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Bolsheviks,who are controlling Biden,are doing everything in their power to diminish and disadvantage the USA.

We will have to go back in that God forbidden,Satanic hell-hole and take it back and/or destroy those weapons.

[Linked Image from mk0breakingisra7fmhh.kinstacdn.com]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1458046713265070081

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well we won't do it as long as Biden's handlers are running things. Hopefully the Chinese will over play their hand and get some of the receiving end of that hardware.

Last edited by rickt300; 11/16/21.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte
The Bolsheviks,who are controlling Biden,are doing everything in their power to diminish and disadvantage the USA.

We will have to go back in that God forbidden,Satanic hell-hole and take it back and/or destroy those weapons.

Nah, they will have sold the good stuff to Pakistan and China. The older stuff will be rusted hulks in the desert.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by rte

Nah, they will have sold the good stuff to Pakistan and China. The older stuff will be rusted hulks in the desert.

You keep believing that,if it helps you sleep at night.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
So our tax dollars paid to buy goat fugkers a Toyota Hilux, but they won’t let us have them here in the US?! Such bullscheit.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/16/21.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know a fairly senior person, now retired, who managed logistics in Afghanistan for several years. He told me that most of the vehicles that we left in Afghanistan were well worn and, other than the aircraft, weren't worth the cost of returning it to the U.S. or Europe to be rebuilt. Whenever we provide military gear to a third party, we lose control of it and it can end up anywhere. I've seen pictures of MRAP trucks that we gave to Qatar and the UAE in Yeman, where they were being used by rebel forces.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte

We will have hell on Earth here in our own country before that happens.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I know a fairly senior person, now retired, who managed logistics in Afghanistan for several years. He told me that most of the vehicles that we left in Afghanistan were well worn and, other than the aircraft, weren't worth the cost of returning it to the U.S. or Europe to be rebuilt. Whenever we provide military gear to a third party, we lose control of it and it can end up anywhere. I've seen pictures of MRAP trucks that we gave to Qatar and the UAE in Yeman, where they were being used by rebel forces.

Did you view the video?

Those vehicles don't appear to be "well worn".

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tell me again why we're paying taxes...

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

How can one tell what condition they are in and were all the vehicles they picked up displayed? We shall see what is left of them after Winter hits there. I worry more about Biden sending them pallets of cash so they can build their terror network worldwide.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by rte

How can one tell what condition they are in and were all the vehicles they picked up displayed? We shall see what is left of them after Winter hits there. I worry more about Biden sending them pallets of cash so they can build their terror network worldwide.

Afghanistan grows the largest crop of poppies in the world.They don't need cash,they need weapons.

Biden,the demented bastard and his Bolshevik puppet masters,gave the Taliban all they ever wanted or needed.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Biden calls the Taliban our “Afghan partners”. Arming our enemies is a long standing tradition with the democrats because they hate us.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Tell me again why we're paying taxes...

So corksuckers like Sickermore, JiminTenn, sac, Calledumb and Goosey can eat?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rte
The Bolsheviks,who are controlling Biden, AND PAYING THE FIRE COMMIE TROLLS are doing everything in their power TO DESTROY THE US.

wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/16/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte

Did you view the video?

The guy who I know was on the ground in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Since he was there, I'll take his word for how things were when he left in 2018/2019. He was there as a government employee and after he retired from civil service he worked for a vehicle maintenance contractor. He told me months ago that once the maintenance contractors left and there wasn't a steady stream of common or heavy repair parts being trucked through Pakistand or ighter critical parts being air lifted into Bagrum, the Afghan military's ground and air transportation would only last for a few months before they had to start cannibalizing the different vehicle types. He told me that the Afghans could just barely maintain basic vehicles and had little chance of maintaining sophisticated weapons systems once they started to go down.

The Afghans did the same thing after the Soviets left, ran the vehicles until they didn't run and then cannibalize the fleet to keep fewer and fewer vehciles running. I read somewhere that the Paks are buying, or trying to buy, weapons from the Afghans as a means by which to keep those weapons out of the hands of the Pak terrorist organizations that operate in the Federally Administrated Tribal Ares on the border with Afghanistan.

Or so it seems to me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte

You wouldn't believe the stuff Russian left behind. Thousands of tons of steel the Afghans won't touch because the steel supposedly is contaminated by radioactivity. Hell, you wouldn't believe the stuff that shows up at the bazaars that was left behind by the Brits on 2 different excursions into the country.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte

Did you view the video?

The guy who I know was on the ground in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Since he was there, I'll take his word for how things were when he left in 2018/2019. He was there as a government employee and after he retired from civil service he worked for a vehicle maintenance contractor. He told me months ago that once the maintenance contractors left and there wasn't a steady stream of common or heavy repair parts being trucked through Pakistand or ighter critical parts being air lifted into Bagrum, the Afghan military's ground and air transportation would only last for a few months before they had to start cannibalizing the different vehicle types. He told me that the Afghans could just barely maintain basic vehicles and had little chance of maintaining sophisticated weapons systems once they started to go down.

The Afghans did the same thing after the Soviets left, ran the vehicles until they didn't run and then cannibalize the fleet to keep fewer and fewer vehciles running. I read somewhere that the Paks are buying, or trying to buy, weapons from the Afghans as a means by which to keep those weapons out of the hands of the Pak terrorist organizations that operate in the Federally Administrated Tribal Ares on the border with Afghanistan.

Or so it seems to me.

The Pakistan secret police are Pakistan's worst enemy. The government only operates with their permission. It was those tribal lands that the Taliban set up camp and the rent America paid to drive across Pakistan was used to support the Taliban. Did you see any skinny and starving Taliban in any videos 3 months ago ??. All other Afghanistan's were ordered out of Pakistan about 3 years ago. Some had been in Pakistan since the Russian invasion. Their homes were destroyed by the Russians or someone else claimed their tribal grounds so they had no where to return to. About the time 3 years ago that the Taliban really started going back into Afghanistan and taking over local governments close to the border of Pakistan.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
How will the Military get more ? OMG something has to be done , hopefully all of this equipment can be replaced with new stuff m right ?

Can the suppliers of all this equipment step up and save us ?

I'd gladly pay more taxes

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by ol_mike
How will the Military get more ? OMG something has to be done , hopefully all of this equipment can be replaced with new stuff m right ?

Can the suppliers of all this equipment step up and save us ?

I'd gladly pay more taxes

The major purpose of the last several conflicts has been to enrich the mil/ind complex. Gotta have a conflict (or leave chit behind) so the bottom line is maintained or improved over the next few years. Building Back Better....

Repeat
Repeat

Last edited by las; 11/16/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

132 members (1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 17 invisible), 1,758 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.