-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
.22's. Ankle shots. Let them hobble around their tents for the rest of their miserable lives.

The Israelis know a thing or two..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Guilty, plain and simple... its a shame and I imagine their was someone or a group that was behind the kids brainwashing. But to each their own, he committed an act of planned murder, all he left to chance was who the victims would be. The phony crying scene did more to hurt his case, bit I still imagine that one will elect to let him skate, just as with the others.

Phil

The simple fact is..

You're an idiot.

a liberal idiot thats a worthless piece of chit. This planet is worse of with scum like him breathing. A shame it is. The older I get the less I have patience for true idiots.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Guilty, plain and simple... its a shame and I imagine their was someone or a group that was behind the kids brainwashing. But to each their own, he committed an act of planned murder, all he left to chance was who the victims would be. The phony crying scene did more to hurt his case, bit I still imagine that one will elect to let him skate, just as with the others.

Phil

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Even when an mis informed opinion, you are still entitled to an opinion. Still ill bite, Why would it be called brainwashing to stand up for what is right & try to make a difference in your community when the governor is practicing dereliction of duty.

In each case Kyle is attempting to evade those who were attacking him. How is that planned murder?

What group is brainwashing folks in southern California that 17 year old citizens do not have the right to defend themselves, while defending their country from arson, vandalism & looting? Un American to suggest defending yourself while defending your community could somehow be a crime.

My opinion, The far left is attempting to make Kyle into a victim. Reality in the end I expect this to bring out the better in America. Unlike GG. Everyone has an opportunity to learn from this & while the truth is a bit difficult to get to with the brainwashing with the mainstream media routinely printing lies & untruths. MSM is in the business of misinformation that pull Real Americans from standing up for what is right. GG seems to be a victim of MSM & the likes or simply behind the movement to destroy this country from within.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

Phil

My opinion, The far left is attempting to make Kyle into a victim.

Kyle the “Victim” not hardly, the MSM and the Democrats have declared him a murder, a white supremacist, a vigilante and a violent right wing extremist.

It is the criminals that attacked him that they are attempting to make into “Victims “.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
The only way they’ll convict is if the jury tries him not on self-defense, but on if he shouldn’t have been there.

Saying he shouldn’t have been there, or he shouldn’t have carried his personal protection firearm, or both, is akin to saying a rape victim shouldn’t have worn that sexy outfit, or shouldn’t have gone into that bar/nightclub, or ……

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
More shenanigans by DA exposed. They knew the identity of this person before the trial started but didn't inform defense until after the trial commenced. He is one of victims in one of the counts but listed as a John Doe. Never heard of a D A not calling someone they name in a complaint as a victim.

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/11/16/maurice-freeland-jump-kick-man/

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if true, that has to be a mistrial

Last edited by KFWA; 11/17/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Now the jury has a question about the HD footage the FBI gave the prosecution, but the prosecution didn't reveal to the defense.

I'm thinking the jury has seen ENOUGH video. Is there even one second where Kyle was the aggressor?

No.

Then acquit him already! mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
The only way they’ll convict is if the jury tries him not on self-defense, but on if he shouldn’t have been there.

Saying he shouldn’t have been there, or he shouldn’t have carried his personal protection firearm, or both, is akin to saying a rape victim shouldn’t have worn that sexy outfit, or shouldn’t have gone into that bar/nightclub, or ……

What I know. Please add to the list. Kyle worked as a lifeguard in Kenosha. His dad and other family lived in Kenosha. He did not bring a gun to Kenosha. He lived with his mother 20 minutes away from Kenosha.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Now the jury has a question about the HD footage the FBI gave the prosecution, but the prosecution didn't reveal to the defense.

I'm thinking the jury has seen ENOUGH video. Is there even one second where Kyle was the aggressor?

No.

No idea how it will go, but the fact that they haven't 100% acquitted already says something about the jury pool.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I'm T-boned by a drunk driver at an intersection in the bad part of town at 2AM, should the police fail to ticket the other driver because I "really shouldn't have even been there"?

What a ridiculous notion.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

No.

No idea how it will go, but the fact that they haven't 100% acquitted already says something about the jury pool.

Yes they are rightly afraid of the mob and their government failing to protect them in 2020 which contributed to the breakdown of society.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Beyond that, the courthouse should have never allowed the "protestors" anywhere even close to the property.

That in itself is political terrorism.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That was part of the plan.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JPro
If I'm T-boned by a drunk driver at an intersection in the bad part of town at 2AM, should the police fail to ticket the other driver because I "really shouldn't have even been there"?

What a ridiculous notion.

🤣 Good lord, insurance companies have been pulling that sh*t for years to get out of paying. Where have you been?

Comparative liability, also known as comparative negligence, is a theory some states use to split up the blame of an accident. For example, a driver might stop abruptly for a squirrel, while another driver is speeding and looking down, and the result is an ugly crash. Technically, both drivers are to blame and neither are fully responsible.

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should be a mistrial with prejudice.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Should be a mistrial with prejudice.

That should have happened already for several reasons, but it hasn’t.

In fact the judge hasn’t even ruled on the mistrial motions by the defense.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Standby for this to happen today.

Originally Posted by David_Walter
not guilty.

BUT, I bet this judge reads the verdict himself, dismisses the jury after reading the acquittal, and dismisses the case with prejudice as a mistrial.

Thereby saving the jury from the wrath of the mob, delivering justice, and securing his seat next to Jefferson as a patriot.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

No.

Having been a juror in a murder trial, that speaks volumes. They've got 1 or 2 marxist influenced kool-aid drinker holdouts. Guaranteed.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 12 of 19 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,327
Posts18,468,523
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.