A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
https://marchforfreedomwa.com/assets/Statement_of_Declination.pdf

Statement of Declination of COVID-19 Vaccine Product
(Claim of Religious Exemption)
To whom it may concern,
I have been offered a vaccination product as a condition of Employment.
I am notifying you of my legal religious exemption from taking any COVID-19 vaccine because doing so would violate my sincerely held religious belief that my body is a holy temple, made by my Creator, and I will not defile it with unwanted or hazardous intrusions. Therefore, I retain the right to decline any product that would do harm to my body or that would otherwise alter my biological material or biological systems, which are the craftsmanship of my Creator and of which my Creator has granted me sole possession and use of.
I am requesting to keep working here, with the same level of accommodations I am already dealing with as this has not caused undue hardship to the organization nor have I been a health threat to others. If this poses a challenge to the organization, then I look forward to discussing an alternate reasonable accommodation based on my Religious Exemption, as required by the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title VII and enforced by the EEOC. Furthermore, Revised Code of Washington (RCW) 49.60.030 - Freedom from discrimination - confirms my right to be free from discrimination because of creed and confirms my “right to obtain and hold employment without discrimination.”
Pursuant to state and federal law referenced above and based upon my deeply-held religious beliefs, I am respectfully claiming my religious exemption and declining the vaccine product. I enjoy my current work responsibilities and I plan to continue working here as I have a “vested” Constitutional Right to my continued employment under the common law pursuant to RCW 4.04.010 and RCW 9A.04.060.
To this I attest that I will not violate my creed and religious convictions by consenting to the receipt of the COVID-19 vaccine; nonetheless, I will do everything within my ability that does not violate my personal creed or my rights to help fight this pandemic in my scope of employment.
By signing below, I verify that I am declining COVID-19 vaccination at this time. Respectfully,
____________________________________________ _____________________ (Signature) (Date)
____________________________________________ (Printed Name)

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The RCW’s are the Revised Code of Washington so they should be amended to your state’s statutes but otherwise everything else is applicable.

Good luck!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thank you, sir!

I'm not worried about myself, my employer hasn't jumped on the bandwagon and I don't think they will. If they do, I'll tell them to 1099 me or good luck finding a replacement able and willing to do everything I do for them.

My wife is interested in going for a medical exemption.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Thanks aces.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'd tell them to blow me, and wait for a pink slip.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hope the exemption works.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Unfortunately our next door neighbor is going to have to choose between either getting inoculated with one of the available vaccines or be denied attending her son's U.S. Marine basic training graduation ceremony as no one is allowed on base without proof of getting it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
same boat here, but because my firm (very large) does business as a Federal Contractor. it's separate from the OSHA mandate or the Medicare provider mandate.

I plan to submit a religious exemption form. once I started populating it.... it was actually pretty easy. I'll find out next month if my religious convictions are deemed acceptable to the powers that be.

crazy times, these.

that said...... countless men and women have lost their entire lives to the pursuit of Liberty. if I lose my job (of 22 years, mind you), that's pretty small in comparison.

First teach a child to love God, second teach him to love family, third teach him to fish and hunt and by the time he is in his teens no dope dealer under the sun can teach him anything. Cotton Cordell
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Hope the exemption works.

It’s worked for dozens upon dozens if not more at my wife’s company with the exemptions issued in 24 hours or less with no further explanations needed. I know each company differs but that’s a condition of management or HR NOT because the exemption request is deficient. A company with ass holes running it will likely deny everything and wait for litigation. A company that cares about their employees will accept it out of hand because it’s their only legal and constitutional option.

I hope that helps anyone struggling to find the words for their exemption. 👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
As I understand Osha has shut down mandated covid19 vaccination, at least where the 100 plus employee BS is in place. https://www.newsmax.com/us/osha-suspension-vaccine-mandate-appeal/2021/11/17/id/1045096/

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by IZH27
I had some hope in that but CMS is a different agency and is a different flank in the attack via government agencies.

A nurse coworker sent this text to me this morning:

“ My nephew sent me an article today in which the NCSBN issued a statement that they will pursue revoking the licensure of nurses spreading Covid related propaganda. I told my nephew that this isn’t the beginning, it’s from years of complacence and it’s too late to unring the bell”.

These “tyrants” are trying from every possible angle.

That is insane. Suspending their license? Talk about overreach.
This is a test run to prove that they can control everything. If they get this done, look out because much more is coming.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
I
IZH27 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I
Looks like I’m good on the exemption.

Best of luck to all of you who also chose to go this route.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
This would end in a hurry if EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE would walk out... Either the company gives in or they fold up... I'd bet they'd give in - if they wanna stay in business...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,220
Posts18,466,431
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.