Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by dla
Ruger AR556, cause his Colt 6920 was out for repair.

Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
30% of the Rugers that have come through our classes have has significant issues.

I have more than one 6920. Not a single one of them has ever burped. Not one single time.

The Ruger did the job that night.

He didn't have a Ruger, retard.

LIke I've told you before, FOAD.

From the person I was responding to, you fugkin moron.

Originally Posted by dla

And he still didn't have a Ruger, retard.

Like I've told you before blowhard, Fugk you in your moute.

He said it was a Ruger, you stupid muther-fugk.

Originally Posted by dla

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
ARIC

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It was a S&W M&P, retard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Fugk you. I was going off what he said.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Because you're too fuggn stupid to do your own research, retard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Because you're too fuggn stupid to do your own research, retard.

What part of FOAD.don't you get? You blowhard chkunt.

Simple truth is I really didn't/don't give a schit what brand of AR-15 Kyle had that night. Only that the poster was criticizing a brand that I have never had a problem with. Ever.

So shove that up your vagina, you dumb fugk.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
^^

Re-Re alert

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
^^

Re-Re alert

Can you say Forward Assist?

Laughing.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
^^

Re-Re alert

Laughing.

As in your caretaker is not looking Forward to Assisting you with changing your Depends?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
^^

Re-Re alert

Laughing.

As in your caretaker is not looking Forward to Assisting you with changing your Depends?

I'd fugking ruin you.. depends and all.

Knew you'd deflect, blowhard.

Lmao.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Colt actually has a recall on some 6920's going on right now. S/N's at the link.

Recall

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chesterpulley
Colt actually has a recall on some 6920's going on right now. S/N's at the link.

Recall

Far as I can tell, those are all the new CR models. I personally wouldn't own one.

Mine are LE/LEO.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Recall

Far as I can tell, those are all the new CR models. I personally wouldn't own one.

Mine are LE/LEO.

Dang, and some of us had high hopes for CZ..... I like my old Colt as well... Runs like a Timex.. As far as Rittenhouse is concerned. What kind of ammo was he using? Steel cased or some other cheap azzed military chidt? I know there is a separate thread on the use of the FA, but I've never had to use one. I only run my handloads though... I'm also thinking that he has tons of experience with his rifle not loading ammo in all the way, as he was so quick to know to bump that FA when it didn't go into battery... So it was either a gun fault or cheap azzed ammo...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Recall

Mine are LE/LEO.

Dang, and some of us had high hopes for CZ..... I like my old Colt as well... Runs like a Timex.. As far as Rittenhouse is concerned. What kind of ammo was he using? Steel cased or some other cheap azzed military chidt? I know there is a separate thread on the use of the FA, but I've never had to use one. I only run my handloads though... I'm also thinking that he has tons of experience with his rifle not loading ammo in all the way, as he was so quick to know to bump that FA when it didn't go into battery... So it was either a gun fault or cheap azzed ammo...

Or bad magazine or had 30rds loaded in the mag majors of the infantry only load 28rds. Some would go buy 20rd mags because they ran better blah blah. But wtf do I know..

Last edited by 79S; 11/25/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Recall

Mine are LE/LEO.

bsa, I can't answer your initial questions. But, as you mentioned, Kyle must have had experience with this exact rifle running the exact same ammo, as he was quick to get on the forward assist to solve his problem. Probably very lucky for him to have had the negative experience(s) prior. Without the negative prior experience(s), it may have taken him an extra second or two that could have cost him his life. From all the video I saw, it looked like that mob had every intention to kill him, and he was out there on an island by himself.

As far as the CR Colts are concerned, as renegade50 mentioned in a thread a couple few months ago, since the military is no longer contracting with Colt on the M4's, inspection and quality control have suffered. If you dig around, you'll find reports of that sprinkled around on other forums.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S

Recall

Mine are LE/LEO.

Or bad magazine or had 30rds loaded in the mag majors of the infantry only load 28rds. Some would go buy 20rd mags because they ran better blah blah. But wtf do I know..

Yeah. What do you know. You only lugged one around and had one in your hands for 25-30 years,

😂

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Recall

Mine are LE/LEO.

bsa, I can't answer your initial questions. But, as you mentioned, Kyle must have had experience with this exact rifle running the exact same ammo, as he was quick to get on the forward assist to solve his problem. Probably very lucky for him to have had the negative experience(s) prior. Without the negative prior experience(s), it may have taken him an extra second or two that could have cost him his life. From all the video I saw, it looked like that mob had every intention to kill him, and he was out there on an island by himself.

As far as the CR Colts are concerned, as renegade50 mentioned in a thread a couple few months ago, since the military is no longer contracting with Colt on the M4's, inspection and quality control have suffered. If you dig around, you'll find reports of that sprinkled around on other forums.

Huh?? FN makes the M4 now.. FN has had the contract to make A2 for years. These are made at the South Carolina plant..

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S

Recall

Mine are LE/LEO.

Yeah. What do you know. You only lugged one around and had one in your hands for 25-30 years,

😂

I wasn’t Infantry but had many friends who were. During deployments they always made sure their favorite pog ie me was taking care and taught me the little things. I will always be grateful to them boys.. as they would say, why is the sky blue? Because god loves the ph ucking infantry!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S

Recall

Mine are LE/LEO.

Huh?? FN makes the M4 now.. FN has had the contract to make A2 for years. These are made at the South Carolina plant..

Yes. My old Colts are that old.

If I was going to buy a new M4, it would be an FN or BCM.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I was buying a new M4, it would be an FN.

NOT a CZ made “Colt”.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 79S

Recall

Mine are LE/LEO.

Yes. My old Colts are that old.

If I was going to buy a new M4, it would be an FN or BCM.

love my BCM M4 I would recommend it

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
659 members (12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 09wingates, 76 invisible), 2,662 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,612
Posts18,398,407
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.