Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.click2houston.com/news/...-discount-following-rittenhouse-verdict/

‘NOT GUILTY SALE:’ Conroe gun store, shooting range announces holiday discounts following Rittenhouse verdict

CONROE, Texas – A Conroe gun store and shooting range is facing criticism following a text message they sent to customers announcing a “not guilty sale” after Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges Friday.

“We celebrated the acquittal from a second amendment standpoint and a right to defend yourself point,” said Saddle River Range owner Thomas Bolsch. “We did not celebrate, and we do not celebrate the loss of life.”

The Saddle River Range sent a text to customers saying the large sale was taking place Saturday and would last until Thanksgiving. The sale included deals on firearms, optics, bags, and gun parts among many other items.

The decision to promote the sale using an image of Rittenhouse was met with mixed emotions.

“I don’t see why people were offended by it,” said longtime customer Austin Mack.

On the Saddle River Range Instagram page, another customer said, “I really respect this store. I purchased my first gun from you all. But, as a young Black male, also a young business owner, this does not give me confidence in the justice system, and I don’t like the fact you all are capitalizing on a situation that is still so fresh.”

Bolsch said despite some of the negative feedback, most customers were supportive and positive.

“I wouldn’t change a thing,” Bolsch said.

KPRC also spoke with the President of the NAACP Houston Chapter who said he understood the need for business owners to promote sales and try to make money but cautioned that it could also divide the community further.

“It cannot be lost that they were protesting the unjust shooting of a young African American man named Jacob Blake, and so the tone of the nation has turned in a bad direction,” said Dr. James Dixon. “I think it would behoove all of us to be sensitive to the messages we sent forth.”

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Celebrate the shots with a shot:

[Linked Image from img.thewhiskyexchange.com]

Politics is War by Other Means
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
The reaffirmation of the individuals right to self defense with lethal force is something to be celebrated. It is something the leftist commie demotards been trying to change by eliminating it since christ was a private. As there were no blacks shot by KR the blacks ought to STFU and worry about black on black crime period before concerning themselves on anyone elses house. Yeah I said that .Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
The reaffirmation of the individuals right to self defense with lethal force is something to be celebrated. It is something the leftist commie demotards been trying to change by eliminating it since christ was a private. As there were no blacks shot by KR the blacks ought to STFU and worry about black on black crime period before concerning themselves on anyone elses house. Yeah I said that .Mb

+1
I was taught to sweep under your own doormat before sweeping under someone else's n

Last edited by MPat70; 11/21/21.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
V
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
V
"BUT AS AN IGNORANT RASIST Black male, also a young business owner, this does not give me confidence in the justice system"

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob

Yep. The Hypocrisy of The Left Knows No Bounds.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Way to go Conroe, might have to go over there, about 20 minutes away

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

“It cannot be lost that they were protesting the unjust shooting of a young African American man named Jacob Blake, and so the tone of the nation has turned in a bad direction,” said Dr. James Dixon. “I think it would behoove all of us to be sensitive to the messages we sent forth.”

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems Jimmy Dixon wants to overlook the fact Blake was a total dirtbag and the shot was deemed good.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I support the gun shop's right to advertise as they see fit.

I often choose where I will spend money based on the advertising patterns and public statements of businesses.

For instance, I haven't set foot in Target in over a decade.

If I were closer, I'd stop by that gunshop and have a
look-see!

The original Frito Bandito!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It cannot be lost that they were protesting the unjust shooting of a young African American man named Jacob Blake...

And, it is also not lost on me that the young man was being pursued and would have suffered major injury or death if he had not been armed. His weapon had not been discharged up to that point and would not have been had he been allowed to escape, which was his intention.

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gonehuntin: Here is my message to the reverse racist (doctor james dickson) and its a simple one - PHU QUE!
I only wish I lived in Texas - I would be at that sale tomorrow morning.
A lot of great things coming out of Texas recently (not counting china joe biden and his ho's illegal aliens by the hundreds of thousand per month!).
Long live Texas.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems Jimmy Dixon wants to overlook the fact Blake was a total dirtbag and the shot was deemed good.

Protesting the "unjust" shooting of Jacob Blake my ass. They were trying to destroy the property and livelihood and, yes, the lives of people who had nothing to do with Jacob Blake. Why weren't the cops allowed to do their jobs? I'm surprised that more people don't use guns to defend what's theirs.

Kyle Rittenhouse may have lacked judgement in bringing a visible gun into such a large collection of dirtbags, even though it was legal, but he showed no lack of courage.

What're we supposed to do? Defund the police and just let criminals rip off all that we've worked for? What was Kyle supposed to do? Let felons murder him? Anyone who thinks that should get the hell out of my country. And that includes so-called Dr. James Dixon.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If I was close to there, I'd buy something. The people that are negative probably aren't even customers.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
If I was close to there, I'd buy something. The people that are negative probably aren't even customers.

They've got a store, you can buy weapons/ammo/accessories:

https://store.saddleriverrange.com/

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (219 Wasp, 10gaugeman, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 44 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,291
Posts18,467,947
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.