Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I was wondering if there are any websites that assist in helping to navigate through what I assume will be the hell of trying to get a religious exemption to the shot. Unfortunately if it comes down to it I may have to take the jab over risking the financial well being of my family

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
BP-B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Another family that would be better off if the man died. Unfortunate.

I
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
What is that supposed to mean

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I handed mine in on Friday. I expect to hear the decision this week.

I pretty much pulled together some information from two different examples that I found and combined it with my own thoughts.

I know that some people are going into great detail or being asked to do so. I kept it to three short simple paragraphs per the KISS method.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look up Peggy Hall on YouTube!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I used the viewpoint that abortion is forbidden under my beliefs. Fetal cells were used to manufacture or develop the drugs.
You can use that perspective to look up anti abortion statements like from Pope John Paul II.
I hear is is best not to invoke a specific religion, but a religious doctrine. It worked for me, but there is no guidelines for business to follow.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its illegal for them to deny you!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Remember, if you get your exemption signed by “clergy” then that is automatic justification to disapprove. This shows you put your faith in man not God.

Your justification comes from God, not a mortal !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m always reminded of those parents that deny their kids chemo because of religious objections. Is that the same thing ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’m always reminded of those parents that deny their kids chemo because of religious objections. Is that the same thing ?

Giving the shot to healthy kids, is like putting them through chemo when their parents have cancer.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by erikj

Giving the shot to healthy kids, is like putting them through chemo when their parents have cancer.

Yeah it’s stupid to put kids through this. This shît’s dying down, it is around here. We were eat the fugg up in the summer.

I keep wondering if this is the last of it or are the huggy-lovies up north gonna stir all this up again after Typhoid Edna gets on 3 different flights.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I sat through part of a flaming left attorney's talk on how to fire employees or force the vaccine. They are geared up. The best course may be to delay in the hope that the courts come through. Slow walk and ask questions that take time to answer.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If business owners or CEO’s start getting their heads blown off it will stop.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Our state legislature is cock blocking mandates

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by erikj

Yeah it’s stupid to put kids through this. This shît’s dying down, it is around here. We were eat the fugg up in the summer.

I keep wondering if this is the last of it or are the huggy-lovies up north gonna stir all this up again after Typhoid Edna gets on 3 different flights.

Here in my area the percentage of vaccinated is still less than half and, truth be known, a good many of those who have gotten vaccinated did so not willingly because they believed in it, but because they were forced to to keep their jobs or was a requirement for something important to them (Next door neighbor is absolutely against it but it's looking like she is going to have to bite the bullet and get inoculated if she wants to attend her son's graduation from Marine boot camp in December).

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read this.

https://www.eeoc.gov/statutes/title-vii-civil-rights-act-1964

Pay special attention to this part, UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES

SEC. 2000e-2. [Section 703]

You will be protected under this, if you follow it.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My wife has held out to the last of the last and still hasn’t taken it. And ya know ....she actually GOES TO CHURCH. If anyone was some sort of legit concientious objectorit would be her.

And she works in state govt. 98% of her dept has taken the poke.

Her objection is not religious, she just flat says that she’s been in he faces of thousands of adults and kids with green shît snot running outta their faces, worked front lines with a paper masks while all the other ass holes had space suits on, and never caught any of this.

So to hell with it, she doesn’t want it.

All these other coffee pot babysitting bitches in her dept and up the food chain wanting exemptions so they can work from home and smear peanut butter on their twáts and let their Yorki-Poo lick it off are the fearful ones.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This is as close to compliance with my interpretation of the law I sited above.

For more information on religious exemptions www.forunitedsolutions.org
AFFIDAVIT OF VACCINE EXEMPTION ON RELIGIOUS GROUNDS FOR CITY EMPLOYEES
Date: _____/_____/20_____
Governing Authority Name (entity issuing mandate): _______________________________
Address: __________________________________________________________________
RE: Religious Exemption from Immunization Requirements
I, (Legal Name), ______________________________ the undersigned, do hereby swear and affirm that I
am a member of a recognized religious organization, and that the immunizations required by (Governing
Authority Name) ______________________________ are contrary to my religious tenets and practices.
On this basis, as the above referenced immunization requirements violate my right to freely exercise my
religion as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the Constitution of The United States of America, I am
asserting my rights to an exemption from (Governing Authority Name)
______________________________ immunization requirements.
I qualify for this exemption based on the following:
1) First Amendment of the United States Constitution
2) Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (42 U.S. Code § 2000e) prohibits discrimination against a
sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. As enforced by the U.S. Equal
Employment Opportunity Commission, Title VII requires employers to reasonably accommodate
an employee's sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. For religious
accommodation request, according to the EEOC's COVID-19 guidance, employers should
ordinarily assume that an employee's request for religious accommodation is based on a sincerely
held religious belief, practice, or observance.
EEOC guidance also reminds employers that the ADA prohibits employers from both disclosing that an
employee is receiving a reasonable accommodation and retaliating against an employee for requesting an
accommodation.
Failure to uphold 42 U.S. Code § 2000e and any attempt to coerce an individual to get the Covid-19
vaccine is a violation of federal law and may be met with legal action.
Thank you in advance,
County of ____________
On __________ before me, ___________(here insert name and title of the officer), personally appeared
__________________, who proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence to be the person(s) whose
name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the
same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the
person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
I certify under PENALTY OF PERJURY under the laws of the State of ______________ that the
foregoing paragraph is true and correct.
WITNESS my hand and official seal.
Signature_______________________________ (Seal)

Last edited by high_country_; 11/22/21.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
788 members (163bc, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 76 invisible), 3,212 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,709
Posts18,400,156
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.