Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
JeffP Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Defamation Attorney Argues Kyle Rittenhouse May Have Viable Case Against Joe Biden

Video in link

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...b&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope he does too, but I have the feeling he won't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it would be an uphill battle

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by KFWA
it would be an uphill battle

Some atty, somewhere, will take this case for a %. May well be worth it.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It was not in 49's place to comment either way on Kyle Rittenhouse make him suffer for it like any one else needed to.........

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Go Kyle Go!

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden is protected, all congresscritters are protected.

that law needs to be changed, why they have the right to slander is beyond comprehension. They should have less rights to slander than the general public, not the other way around

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Actually in this case I dont think Biden is protected. He was not making statements on the floor of Congress nor was he a sitting President. Rather, he was candidate Biden at the time. I think he is in the wind legally and I hope Kyle makes it long, public, and humiliating for pedo Joe.

Last edited by bluefish; 11/22/21.

The way life should be.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by bluefish
Actually in this case I dont think Biden is protected. He was not making statements on the floor of Congress nor was he a sitting President. Rather, he was candidate Biden at the time. I think he is in the wind legally and I hope Kyle makes it long, public, and humiliating for pedo Joe.

This^^^^
Didn't they make it a part of one of his campaign ads?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
yea I forgot this was before he was president, he wasn't anything at that point was he?

sounds like they do have something there

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
Biden is protected, all congresscritters are protected.

that law needs to be changed, why they have the right to slander is beyond comprehension. They should have less rights to slander than the general public, not the other way around

I think Congressmen (House members and US Senators) are immune from such only if stated on the floor of Congress, as a matter of public record. What they say otherwise is not protected vis a vis defamation.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You beat me to it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Biden is protected until he leaves or is removed from office. Doesn't matter if he slanders/libel someone during his presidency or not, he's fair game, but can only be charged once he is no longer POTUS.

Sounds like Hunter better get busy helping more Chinese corporations and blowing his snot art.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
He should start by suing the media groups that propagated their trash. Then move up the ladder. Win a small one, and sit precedent.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Some atty, somewhere, will take this case for a %. May well be worth it.

Damages in the 100s of millions? Attorneys will be tripping over their dicks to get a % of the settlements this kid will have coming to him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
His mom has a pretty good defamation case

The whole narrative of her driving her son to Kenosha is false.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You beat me to it.

Interestingly enough one can also utter defamatory statements about someone while a witness in court without fear of suit.

The way life should be.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Biden can plead insanity, and get dismissed.
The various networks and talking heads might not have that as a defense.

NRA Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Biden is protected until he leaves or is removed from office. Doesn't matter if he slanders/libel someone during his presidency or not, he's fair game, but can only be charged once he is no longer POTUS.

Sounds like Hunter better get busy helping more Chinese corporations and blowing his snot art.

I don't think that's correct. This would be a civil case. Trump had a number of civil cases against him while he was in office.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

I don't think that's correct. This would be a civil case. Trump had a number of civil cases against him while he was in office.

+1

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
89 members (35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,574 guests, and 778 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,764
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.