[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole

Come again? What do you mean by most of "them?"

The morons on here that look down their nose at everyone else without bothering to look to their own faults. Instead of building bridges and networking for common cause the clowns point the finger rather than take the opportunity to benefit...aka...fuckwits.

An opportunity lost because those same fuckwits cannot distinguish their arse from their elbow, that inability to see past their own stupidity is why the left keeps prevailing.

Sink or swim...I no longer give a shit.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Tell me again why we're paying taxes...

Apparently, to fund our own demise

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The morons on here that look down their nose at everyone else without bothering to look to their own faults. Instead of building bridges and networking for common cause the clowns point the finger rather than take the opportunity to benefit...aka...fuckwits.

An opportunity lost because those same fuckwits cannot distinguish their arse from their elbow, that inability to see past their own stupidity is why the left keeps prevailing.

Thanks for clearing that up. In the context of the thread and what came before, it looked like you were referring to Americans as "them."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 158XTP

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured.

Wasting your time as most of them are incapable of introspection and their collective world view is stunted at best, couple those two gems with an inability to accept accountability you end up with a president whose major achievement is the dubious ability to fill his pants when on camera.

I'd have to agree and the OP is at the top of the heap here on 24 Hour.

As far as the rest of the world and "95%" of Australians.....I want to bang my head against the wall with that statement,
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
[quote=rickt300]

Our nation is in dire straits because cowardly citizens in the UK voted in the same crap the same kind of people in this country are pushing and Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada did nothing to stop it happening in their country which emboldened the leftist scum in this country.

Your nation is in dire straits because smaller nations didnt do the fighting for you? LOL. Maybe youd like us to invade and sack the last three presidents and solve the afghanistan debacle for you too? Good heavens heres me thinking you were the leaders of the free world. All along you have been failing because we didnt prop you up enough? Funniest post I have seen for some time.

If you want to be accurate your politicians and leftists have been controlling everyone elses for decades.

If being insulted will cause you to pull your head out of your ass and grow a sack then I am all for it. Do it, force your government to respect you, create an honest constitution like ours and retake your freedom halfwit. .

Your constitution folded as fast as the other 31 x 1st world countries when Covid hit. Your president, governors and state medical officials told you all to stay indoors while they raided your middle class over a virus that barely beats diaorhea globally.

[/quote

Well I can see for sure you would have voted for Biden, really all that needs to be said about you. You absolutely refuse to see any fault in yourself or your country bowing and letting the sword caress your throats instead of actually standing up for yourselves.

This comment is a very funny one for sure, talk about refusing to take responsibility for your lack of rights, standing up for them and you post this! Ha Ha ESAD.

"If you want to be accurate your politicians and leftists have been controlling everyone elses for decades."

Another very funny post.

"Your constitution folded as fast as the other 31 x 1st world countries when Covid hit. Your president, governors and state medical officials told you all to stay indoors while they raided your middle class over a virus that barely beats diaorhea globally.

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured."

If you will notice that generally only happened in "Blue" states. As for the first 12 months you might notice that it was not Trump telling people what to do but Fauci. The media drove the lockdowns just as they are driving the vaccination cluster fuq. My governor never locked my state down.

But then soon you will be completely muzzled. Canada is in the same boat. Be proud, STFU except of course on this forum. Be very careful on any of your social media sites.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...-speech-overnight-passes-bill-at-130-am/

For the Aussies.

https://www.alrc.gov.au/publication...s-that-interfere-with-freedom-of-speech/

But then keep sniveling about Americans, think of all the good it will do.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Wasting your time as most of them are incapable of introspection and their collective world view is stunted at best, couple those two gems with an inability to accept accountability you end up with a president whose major achievement is the dubious ability to fill his pants when on camera.

As far as the rest of the world and "95%" of Australians.....I want to bang my head against the wall with that statement,
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.

"I'd have to agree and the OP is at the top of the heap here on 24 Hour."

I consider you a Biden voter, none of your posts have convinced me otherwise. You opinion means nothing but it is funny that you chime in with a Canadian who appears to be happy his country has no real bill of rights and feels the same way about his country you and Biden do.

"
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.[/quote

Possibly not 95% but certainly enough to destroy any vestige of freedom Australia once had. Enough so that this idiot was "appointed"? The two main political parties as far as I can tell are Liberal and Labor.

30 Scott Morrison
(1968–) Scott Morrison 2014 crop.jpg Liberal
(Coalition) 24 August
2018 Incumbent — 1st Morrison
2019 2nd Morrison
See also

The prime minister of Australia is the head of government and chief minister of the crown of Australia. The prime minister is the leader of the executive branch of the federal government of Australia and is also accountable to federal parliament under the principles of responsible government. The post is usually held by the leader of the majority party in the national parliament. The incumbent prime minister is Scott Morrison, who took office in August 2018 as leader of the Liberal Party.

Formally appointed by the governor-general, the office of the prime minister is governed by Westminster system convention as it is not described in the Australian constitution. To become prime minister, a politician should be able to command the confidence of the House of Representatives. As such, the prime minister is typically the leader of the majority party or coalition. Prime ministers do not have a set duration or number of terms, but an individual's term generally ends when their political party loses a federal election, or they lose or relinquish the leadership of their party.

Executive power is formally vested in the monarch and exercised by the governor-general on advice from government ministers, who are nominated by the prime minister and form the Federal Executive Council. The most senior ministers form the federal cabinet, which the prime minister chairs. The prime minister also heads the National Cabinet and the National Security Committee. Administrative support is provided by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. The prime minister has two official residences: The Lodge in Canberra and Kirribilli House in Sydney, as well as an office at Parliament House.

Thirty people have served as prime minister, the first of whom was Edmund Barton taking office on 1 January 1901 following federation. The longest-serving prime minister was Robert Menzies, who served over 18 years, and the shortest-serving was Frank Forde, who served one week. There is no legislated line of succession, however convention determines that the governor-general shall commission the deputy prime minister on a caretaker basis.

So Inman you may be a man about the world but you know nothing of Australia. Now For Canada, how anyone from Canada feels they have any right to speak poorly about Americans when they elect Justin Trudeau for prime minister is impossible to fathom. At least the Canadian's actually elected that idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Trudeau

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

I never felt or could tell you ever engaged in anything but exactly what you just posted. But then I am glad your pissed, too bad Trudeau could care less.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think Smokepole has it right. It's not most, it's the noisy few with a poor grasp of the facts.
Blaming our predicament on another country is ludicrous, especially a country that has been a loyal partner in most all of our conflicts.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300

I never felt or could tell you ever engaged in anything but exactly what you just posted. But then I am glad your pissed, too bad Trudeau could care less.

Trudeau???

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
They used to spike the cannons, and shoot the draft animals.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I consider you a Biden voter, none of your posts have convinced me otherwise. You opinion means nothing but it is funny that you chime in with a Canadian who appears to be happy his country has no real bill of rights and feels the same way about his country you and Biden do.

"
like with most everything the OP says. I have been all over the world and I have found that by and large in even mildly developed countries the rural folks are largely conservative and the city folks are more liberal. Rural folks generally just want to be left alone to do their thing, and city folks think their govt needs more control. The rural folks may not generally be total Trump lovers, but they're damn sure not flaming liberal Bidenistas.[/quote

Possibly not 95% but certainly enough to destroy any vestige of freedom Australia once had. Enough so that this idiot was "appointed"? The two main political parties as far as I can tell are Liberal and Labor.

30 Scott Morrison
(Coalition) 24 August
2019 2nd Morrison
See also

The prime minister of Australia is the head of government and chief minister of the crown of Australia. The prime minister is the leader of the executive branch of the federal government of Australia and is also accountable to federal parliament under the principles of responsible government. The post is usually held by the leader of the majority party in the national parliament. The incumbent prime minister is Scott Morrison, who took office in August 2018 as leader of the Liberal Party.

Formally appointed by the governor-general, the office of the prime minister is governed by Westminster system convention as it is not described in the Australian constitution. To become prime minister, a politician should be able to command the confidence of the House of Representatives. As such, the prime minister is typically the leader of the majority party or coalition. Prime ministers do not have a set duration or number of terms, but an individual's term generally ends when their political party loses a federal election, or they lose or relinquish the leadership of their party.

Executive power is formally vested in the monarch and exercised by the governor-general on advice from government ministers, who are nominated by the prime minister and form the Federal Executive Council. The most senior ministers form the federal cabinet, which the prime minister chairs. The prime minister also heads the National Cabinet and the National Security Committee. Administrative support is provided by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. The prime minister has two official residences: The Lodge in Canberra and Kirribilli House in Sydney, as well as an office at Parliament House.

Thirty people have served as prime minister, the first of whom was Edmund Barton taking office on 1 January 1901 following federation. The longest-serving prime minister was Robert Menzies, who served over 18 years, and the shortest-serving was Frank Forde, who served one week. There is no legislated line of succession, however convention determines that the governor-general shall commission the deputy prime minister on a caretaker basis.

So Inman you may be a man about the world but you know nothing of Australia. Now For Canada, how anyone from Canada feels they have any right to speak poorly about Americans when they elect Justin Trudeau for prime minister is impossible to fathom. At least the Canadian's actually elected that idiot.

OK...

I am dumbfounded by this post, on multiple levels.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trudeau???

Best I can tell the OP thinks JSTUART is Canadian...which is one of about 5 things about his (the OP`s) response to me that is mind boggling.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Trudeau???

Best I can tell the OP thinks JSTUART is Canadian...which is one of about 5 things about his (the OP`s) response to me that is mind boggling.

It's those damn Canadianz again!!!

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
A good republican shouldn't care. Those on the defense industry dole already got their cut. If you didn't get any vote red harder.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Trudeau???

It's those damn Canadianz again!!!

Canada seems to be the land of milk and honey....for some of the less astute...

Canadian politics screw up everything don't they? That includes a Yukon griz hunt I should have taken in 2020 and am still waiting to go on.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Apparently the Aussie government is taking it's lead from North Korea, rounding up all the aborigines and force vaccinating them.

https://theworldwatch.com/australia...-in-covid-camps-forcing-vaccinations.htm

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Apparently the Aussie government is taking it's lead from North Korea, rounding up all the aborigines and force vaccinating them.

https://theworldwatch.com/australia...-in-covid-camps-forcing-vaccinations.htm

LOL. That’s pretty damn funny !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
The very odd part is you are all for it. As for Australians being Bidenista wannabees I would bet 95% of them would have voted for Biden .

Hey dickhead...we have a conservative Government...what do you have?

As I said...an inability to accept accountability...always someone else's fault.

Outrageously funny! Conservative government? Your PM is appointed by a party. The two main parties are called Labor and Liberal. Funny how our leftist scum led government is not herding us up into camps isn't it? In reality you have a tyrannical government. As is ours. Just not as bad.

Maybe we should take Candice seriously.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...an-calling-it-a-tyrannical-police-state-

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R

"

30 Scott Morrison
(Coalition) 24 August
2019 2nd Morrison
See also

OK...

I am dumbfounded by this post, on multiple levels.

Seems easy enough to understand, both countries are tied to Great Britain, and have their parallels. Pardon me for trying to educate your dumb ass.

Dog I rescued in January

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (Algotguns, 21, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.