Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 158XTP
You guys do realize the massive spotlight on this is just another distraction tactic. Election scandal, statues being pulled down, BLM riots, deers with covid, even UFO sightings lol. They just keep rolling out monster of the week for national news while covid sucks all the money out of the middle class and ink out of your constitution. Same story lines in all the 30 odd 1st world countries btw. Same type news is running on all channels now.

Are you picking on the media poisoned sheepel again?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry JeffA I guess so smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I haven't watched the interview but I'm going by what Barnes has said about the situation - so I don't know what they said about Wood in the interview.

From what I've heard it wasn't Lin Wood, it was Lin Wood's security guy Hancock, who brought Rittenhouse to the attention of Lin Wood. Hancock and Woods had a falling out after he got involved because Hancock has been causing problems for Lin Wood in other areas of his business. Hancock is a former Navy Seal who has gone into private security work claiming alot of off the books type work for the government.

Wood works to get the $2m in bail money but Hancock decides that he needs to be more involved, and Kyle's family more or less agrees with it because he is presenting himself as the guy taking care of the family - paying bills .,etc . Hancock positions himself as the go between the Rittenhouse family, Wood and as a spokesman for the family.

I"m not sure when or how Wood leaves the situation, and they also get rid of Barnes when he objects to who else they are going to bring in. Its Hancock who decides a camera crew should film a documentary on Rittenhouse, and you heard Richards, Kyles lawyer ,say he wasn't able to defend Kyle the way he wanted because everything had to go thru Hancock.

Part of the reason Lin Wood is being vilified is because of him wanting the bail money, but Barnes is saying its because he doesn't trust Hancock around the family to manage the money. He (Barnes) believes that Wood would turn the money directly over to Kyle's family once Hancock is out of the picture.

The reason Kyle was on Tucker Carlson's show is because Hancock cut a deal with Fox News to give them access to Kyle during the trial and they would support Kyle behind the scenes with the idea they would get exclusive access to Kyle afterwards. That in itself isn't bad but limiting the defense lawyers input go give Fox access doesn't make it appear like you are putting the interest of Kyle first.

Immediately after the trial , during the interview at the courthouse with Richards, he tells the media that Kyle needs to distance himself from people advising him which was a direct shot at Hancock.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/23/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 158XTP
Sorry JeffA I guess so smile

Nothing better to inspire 3 more pages of regurgitate, designed to be misunderstood news reports.

Carry on.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
I haven't watched the interview but I'm going by what Barnes has said about the situation - so I don't know what they said about Wood in the interview.

From what I've heard it wasn't Lin Wood, it was Lin Wood's security guy Hancock, who brought Rittenhouse to the attention of Lin Wood. Hancock and Woods had a falling out after he got involved because Hancock has been causing problems for Lin Wood in other areas of his business. Hancock is a former Navy Seal who has gone into private security work claiming alot of off the books type work for the government.

Wood works to get the $2m in bail money but Hancock decides that he needs to be more involved, and Kyle's family more or less agrees with it because he is presenting himself as the guy taking care of the family - paying bills .,etc . Hancock positions himself as the go between the Rittenhouse family, Wood and as a spokesman for the family.

I"m not sure when or how Wood leaves the situation, and they also get rid of Barnes when he objects to who else they are going to bring in. Its Hancock who decides a camera crew should film a documentary on Rittenhouse, and you heard Richards, Kyles lawyer ,say he wasn't able to defend Kyle the way he wanted because everything had to go thru Hancock.

Part of the reason Lin Wood is being vilified is because of him wanting the bail money, but Barnes is saying its because he doesn't trust Hancock around the family to manage the money. He (Barnes) believes that Wood would turn the money directly over to Kyle's family once Hancock is out of the picture.

The reason Kyle was on Tucker Carlson's show is because Hancock cut a deal with Fox News to give them access to Kyle during the trial and they would support Kyle behind the scenes with the idea they would get exclusive access to Kyle afterwards. That in itself isn't bad but limiting the defense lawyers input go give Fox access doesn't make it appear like you are putting the interest of Kyle first.

Immediately after the trial , during the interview at the courthouse with Richards, he tells the media that Kyle needs to distance himself from people advising him which was a direct shot at Hancock.

Thanks, saves me from having to suffer through tucker Carlson.
Sounds like the kids lucky it all worked out.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
in the end he is acquitted on all charges so all is well that ends well.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I just finished watching a couple of segments……

1. Lawyers are not your friend…
2. Having a Forward assist might have saved his life.
3. Everything is agenda driven.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sounds like the qtard lin wood is exactly what I thought he was....a p.o.s.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
this young man has went thru hell ,these liberal snowflakes had him guilty from the start. those 2 attorneys that Kyle had should loose their attorney licenses for life. WTF ! with what is going on in America. we just might need or have a new 4th July to get true freedom back ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Sounds like you didn’t read KFWA’s post.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No they don’t realize it because they are morons

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by viking
I just finished watching a couple of segments……

1. Lawyers are not your friend…
2. Having a Forward assist might have saved his life.
3. Everything is agenda driven.

Pretty hard to disagree with any of it
Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Some people’s whole life revolve around things that don’t concern them or things the media tells us to be concerned about.

Always look forward to comments by the resident moron(s).

Your momma is a moron

It wasn’t a win for anyone except kyle. The left will keep it up regardless.

You rejoice in a little win but forget all about the Vegas Shooting or a Congressional ball game shooting, they are playing y’all like a cheap fiddle.

You are completely wrong about that.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I watched the whole thing.

Kyle Rittenhouse, a high school graduate, impressed me as more intelligent and lucid than the average Ivy League college graduate.

Also, the forward assist probably did save his life, as boatboy posted.

He expressed no malice toward anyone, not the cop who maced him when he tried to give up, or even CNN. May have been rehearsed but he sounded very sincere.

We all won last week when he got acquitted.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just watched the interview.

Rittenhouse continues to handle himself very well. Granted, Tucker was a friendly interview but he was prepared. I think he said everything right and got a shot at Biden too.

The kid deserves a great life for what he's been thru. Instead there will be no shortage of people trying to ruin it.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

on a lighter note I have a couple slick sides
No forward assists

They have a place but not everywhere

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
?Why do you think that?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
?Why do you think that?

Kept the kid in jail for 87 days. Collected monies for his defense that he pocketed.

You could tell by Kyle's facial expressions and body language he had no love for Lin Wood and that other lawyer that said Kyle was part of a "small militia".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Hastings
?Why do you think that?

Kept the kid in jail for 87 days. Collected monies for his defense that he pocketed.
You could tell by Kyle's facial expressions and body language he had no love for Lin Wood and that other lawyer that said Kyle was part of a "small militia".
I'm sorry I didn't read that very closely. I thought he was accusing Kyle of being a P.O.S.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think doing a national television interview just days after the trial is a bad look for him honestly.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

161 members (444Matt, 257robertsimp, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 358WCF, 1_deuce, 20 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,109 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,182
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.