Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Meet the 'progressive' prosecutor who gave Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks 'inappropriately low' bail

https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-chisholm-milwaukee-district-attorney

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
From Chisholm

"Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

Just doing his part….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Here’s a quote from the dumbass in 2007:

“Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

POS ought to be sharing a cell with the Murdering Groid he let out.

I hope the victim’s families clean out his bank accounts and bankrupt this POS in Civil Suits.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Easy answer. Prosecute the pos for murder, along with child pimp Dah-Rell Brooks.

Then hang them..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Meet the 'progressive' prosecutor who gave Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks 'inappropriately low' bail

https://www.foxnews.com/us/john-chisholm-milwaukee-district-attorney

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Holy crap! You've got to be kidding! He's not been kept in jail?? His crime (mass murder) was recorded on video, and there's no reasonable, non-malicious, interpretation of what was recorded. That DA needs drawn and quartering.

Scratch that. I just read it. So he's still in jail, right?

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Easy answer. Prosecute the pos for murder, along with child pimp Dah-Rell Brooks.

Then hang them..

Yep!!!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

“Is there going to be an individual I divert, or I put into treatment program, who's going to go out and kill somebody?" he reportedly told the Milwaukee Sentinel-Journal in 2007. "You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the overall approach."

I hope the victim’s families clean out his bank accounts and bankrupt this POS in Civil Suits.

I read that Darrell Brooks is a convicted felon who is currently awaiting trial for, among other things, felon in possission of a firearm. Too bad that in and of itself wasn't enough justification for him to have been in pre-trial confinement. Felon in possession is as binary a crime as there can be, either he was in possessin or he wasn't, and if he was it seems like a clear indicator of continued criminal activity.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

I read that Darrell Brooks is a convicted felon who is currently awaiting trial for, among other things, felon in possission of a firearm. Too bad that in and of itself wasn't enough justification for him to have been in pre-trial confinement. Felon in possession is as binary a crime as there can be, either he was in possessin or he wasn't, and if he was it seems like a clear indicator of continued criminal activity.

The Waffen ATF would have had the charges dropped.
They’re only interested in prosecuting Legal Gun Owners.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Is there going to be an individual who's going to go out and kill someone with a firearm? You bet. Guaranteed. It's guaranteed to happen. It does not invalidate the Constitution or the second amendment.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I’d be more concerned with whatever jurisdiction had a warrant for a sex crime out of Nevada. Warrants inputted into NCIC have a description of extradition conditions. My state will pursue extradition from all 50 states and territories. Apparently, Nevada does not.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I already told you guys what this was. It’s Covid and the speedy trial rule.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by JoeBob

This is huge here right now. All of the defendants are pleading not guilty and demanding a trial. This can’t be accommodated, so they are getting insane plea deals. Credit for time served (usually less than 90 days) for robbery. Guy pulled a gun on an officer and got simple assault. No probation even.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
They made it a Law that Structural Engineers are responsible for their designs.
I think it is over due that we as Americans DEMAND that they make it a Law that the the Judges and Attorneys are held responsible when they get Currier criminals released back into the public and they commit more crimes against the People.

In Commyfornia we have or had the 3 strikes your out law.
I personally know of a person that was a very bad bad guy. Even his family tough as they were were afraid of this guy.
He was released over 6 times after the 3 strikes your out was reached.
This guy was not steeling from the local store he was a violent Scary SOB.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by funshooter
I think it is over due that we as Americans DEMAND that they make it a Law that the the Judges and Attorneys are held responsible when they get Currier criminals released back into the public and they commit more crimes against the People.

I personally know of a person that was a very bad bad guy. Even his family tough as they were were afraid of this guy.

The problem is where do you draw the line where the preservation of individual liberty is outweighed by risk. Then, the can of worms that opens when you give .gov that tool. Look at how we view COVID mandates.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I looked up the Wisconsin statute and a defendant must be tried within 90 days of first appearance. If they aren’t it looks like they are entitled to a bond they can make and release from confinement.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Waffen ATF would have had the charges dropped.
They’re only interested in prosecuting Legal Gun Owners.
An Assistant U.S. Attorney told me not to bother with a felon in possession of a firearm if that was all I had on them. I got one into court one time because he was out on parole so therefore not finished with his sentence. He was holding a loaded12 Gauge pump gun when I caught up with him on a Federal Wildlife Management Area. It took a whole half day trial to convict him and then he sued us in state court for depriving him of his liberty. He lost the state suit, it was thrown out by the judge.

The Feds won't take a felon case. I wonder what they would do to one of us if our shotgun barrel was 1/2 inch short.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
Originally Posted by JoeBob

This is huge here right now. All of the defendants are pleading not guilty and demanding a trial. This can’t be accommodated, so they are getting insane plea deals. Credit for time served (usually less than 90 days) for robbery. Guy pulled a gun on an officer and got simple assault. No probation even.

If I was a prosecutor, I would be making sweetheart deals right now right and left for deferred adjudication and suspended sentences. Deals so good they couldn’t pass them up. Then, instead of having all these jury trials, I would be having 20 minute revocation hearings six months from now or next year when they screwed up.

Last edited by JoeBob; 11/23/21.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

The problem is where do you draw the line where the preservation of individual liberty is outweighed by risk. Then, the can of worms that opens when you give .gov that tool. Look at how we view COVID mandates.

The other question is, when does the citizenry start taking responsibility? Asking the government to take more responsibility so we can go play ain't the solution, it's the problem.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

I do not have all of the answers but the guy in question had committed Violet crimes for a decade.
I would say after the 3rd time. Time is up for them. That gives them a chance at rehabilitation twice before they prove they can not change.
I would guess that if this was the standard crime rates would go down because the half smart criminals would realize that they are not going to get away with it for their entire lives

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

712 members (160user, 1936M71, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 163dm, 16Racing, 71 invisible), 3,096 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,582
Posts18,454,167
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.