Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And the Tweeter and Spacebook lose their mind..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Donald J. Trump was right on by calling the media an "enemy of the people". Mr. Trump has a great record of correctly analyzing things, yet getting crucified by the disgusting propaganda machine we call our MSM. What really amazes me is that so many Americans swallow the MSM B.S. without ever questioning anything about it. Joseph Goebbels was a prophet in the "big lie" method of propaganda. Look what Goebbels & Co. did to a large percentage of the German population with their slanted, biased lies. He'd be proud of our MSM. If he were still around I'm sure he'd get a job offer from someplace like MSNBC or CNN and he'd fit right in.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
As usual the President speaks the truth.

Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SandBilly
And the Tweeter and Spacebook lose their mind..

Ya can almost smell the smoke!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
We had a President…now we have a mental midget. President Trump is correct and that’s a fact.

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am a little nervous for Kyle. He seems wise and level headed, but I hope he is getting some good counsel. If I were coaching him, I'd tell him to lay low for a while. Those alphabet operatives that Trump is always dissing have the power to bring Kyle up on federal charges.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by asheepdog
We had a President…now we have a mental midget. President Trump is correct and that’s a fact.

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Just smile when they bitch.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by efw
As usual the President speaks the truth.

He hasn't been trueful ever since he stumbled onto bone spurs.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am a little nervous for Kyle. He seems wise and level headed, but I hope he is getting some good counsel. If I were coaching him, I'd tell him to lay low for a while. Those alphabet operatives that Trump is always dissing have the power to bring Kyle up on federal charges.

Agree. For now, less is more.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Old communist saying. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. Now that our country is ran by Marxists laying low for a bit might be a decent idea.

Bb

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Laying low is the Rx for letting the crap blow over with the average joe but it will do no good in getting the deep state cabal to call their assasins off.

His assassination would bolster the cabals agenda of letting folks know that if you stand up against the BLM or antifa you will go down, either in court or on the street.

That is the message the whole charge and trial was designed to express to the people.

Dont stand up against tyranny or use a gun to defend yourself or property or you will be destroyed.

The Rittenhouse event will be a cause for the cabals puppets to riot and destroy for in years to come.

This is just one continuing battle to be fought in WW3.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/24/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I see sac still can’t back up his lies about trump, we all know Trump is as truthful as Biden is a liar.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle

What federal charges?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Partsman
I see sac still can’t back up his lies about trump, we all know Trump is as truthful as Biden is a liar.

It's true he said those in the military are loosers.
POWs aren't heros because they got caught.
Airline pilots are nothing more than glorified buss drivers.
He has no respect for anyone or anything.
He is your PieceOfTotallyUselessShit.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Actually, you are our TotallyUselessPieceOfShit.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Partsman

He is your PieceOfTotallyUselessShit.

Oh look, SAC, you have something in common with him by your standards.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

What federal charges?

Federal civil rights violations. Mind you, in this day and age of our federal agencies serving as political operatives, there needn't be probable cause. Much like there wasn't for the state charges and arrest.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Yeah, in a round about way he and his buddy kind of admitted to a straw purchase of Kyles AR on the stand in the trial...The FEDs could try to come after him for that, hopefully they wouldn't since the gun was stored at his buddies house, but you are right, he should be laying low for a little while...

It seemed like his lawyers coached him pretty well on what to say in the trial about the gun ownership, but they have Kyle on other videos calling it "his" AR..And he admitted in the trial he gave the money to his buddy to buy it because he knew it was illegal for him to buy it..

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 11/24/21.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 49 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,982
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.