Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
My Money ain’t enough anymore. Now I’ve got to apologize for being racist!
I have never in my life walked by one of their kettles without dropping in a couple dollars. They were always pretty high on my list due to their response in the Johnstown Flood of 1977. Before the water had even went down, they were on the scene with food, water, and coffee.
But just as the left has poisoned everything else I ever had respect for, I don’t know why I’m surprised at this.
7mm

I never heard of centralnovanews before. are they credible?

I have always heard the SA did more good in WWII than the ARC, and more for the troops.

WWJD?

As far as credible, they are part of 30 “news”papers.
So status quo.

Please advise of credible source.
Thanks

more info here

https://www.cjr.org/tow_center_reports/metric-media-lobbyists-funding.php

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I have never in my life walked by one of their kettles without dropping in a couple dollars. They were always pretty high on my list due to their response in the Johnstown Flood of 1977. Before the water had even went down, they were on the scene with food, water, and coffee.
But just as the left has poisoned everything else I ever had respect for, I don’t know why I’m surprised at this.
7mm

I have always heard the SA did more good in WWII than the ARC, and more for the troops.

WWJD?

Ya know, a lot of things have changed since WWII. Lots! And it just keeps on getting worse!

If you don't see that, the Lords warning about using our eyes to see and ears to hear may have been lost on you.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
To be honest I quit giving to them a long time ago when I was informed that they gave to inmates familys and kids.

Dad is in prison so let's finance his family and children. No, the children should not suffer but there are TONS of familys out there that deserve the donations more.

And Suckitmore, Go Fuggg Yourself

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Go woke.......go broke

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Newsweek article from 11/24

Newsweek article

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Washington Times article

Washington Times article

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by renegade50
Bout 5 or 6 yrs ago.
I made comments on here about not giving them fuggs a thing and how much it was a pyramid scheme, people taking their cut from the bucket on up.

I was the Azzhole of the month winner on here in a buncha peoples eyes.

I did the same thing on my old Virginia forum... same type of hate from folks...

I give my money and efforts locally to folks in genuine need... real people with real struggles.

Fugg PROFESSIONAL Organized Money Grubbers where only 5% actually get to people hurting from REAL PROBLEMS.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I didn't find in the Salvation Army's literature any of the things the Central Nova News accused them of. The Washington Times article appeared to be more accurate, but did not make so many specific claims about what the Salvation Army was promoting. Instead, the Washington Times seemed to characterize the Salvation Army as "woke" mostly because it addressed the issue of racism at all.

If anyone can find a direct quote from the document itself that they think is offensive, please post it here:

link to the Salvation Army documents:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cache.salvationarmy.org/e0c074e3-39db-4b09-a6ea-aa5bdb6ecaa6_Let%2527s%2520Talk%2520About...%2520Racism%2520COMPLETE%2520SET.pdf

https://s3.amazonaws.com/cache.salv...af65-f75e04f223f5_Racism+Study+Guide.pdf

Last edited by Western_Juniper; 11/24/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
If this is true, I can't wait for the first "bell ringer" to ask me to apologize.

I'm gonna ruin their Christmas with prejudice!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
What a bucket of crap!

Apologize? Over my dead body. I'll apologize when you apologize for 13% of the people committing 90% of the murders.

If they think whites are so evil, maybe they should go back to Africa where God put them.

Unfortunately for them, most blacks don't go along with this horse [bleep] either. Since at least the last 60 years, the failure of some blacks to advance themselves has nothing to do with white racism. Indeed, employers are required to discriminate in favor of blacks. Those who don't make it are because they are lazy and have low IQs, not because of white racism.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

A
ATC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Every year it gets harder to find a legitimate and worthy cause. If people would just keep their own agendas to themselves and truly help those in need, the world would be a much better place.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7
If this is true, I can't wait for the first "bell ringer" to ask me to apologize.

I'm gonna ruin their Christmas with prejudice!

LMFAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
To be honest I quit giving to them a long time ago when I was informed that they gave to inmates familys and kids.

Dad is in prison so let's finance his family and children. No, the children should not suffer but there are TONS of familys out there that deserve the donations more.

And Suckitmore, Go Fuggg Yourself

Sean, is that you?

p/s sorry about your Dad being in prison.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
7mm

They won't miss the money from whitey, I'm sure the blacks already out contribute the whites. The messicans and the illegal aliens will pitch into the kettle too......LOL

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
They can get [bleep]’ed, that’s racist on their part. Worthless bastards.

NRA Endowment Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Where do they get their cockamamie ideas?

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
7mm

WWJD?

As far as credible, they are part of 30 “news”papers.
So status quo.

Please advise of credible source.
Thanks

more info here

https://www.cjr.org/tow_center_reports/metric-media-lobbyists-funding.php

Your link is to a group with ties to Columbia School of Journalism...known communists.

In my judgement, the story about Salvation Army going full retard is TRUE.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just checked my wallet.
Every bill is on a white background.
Not a single one on black paper.
I try to not offend, so I won't be dropping any white money on them.

PS. How soon until that becomes an issue?
Somebody, somewhere will make it one.
We will be seeing black money soon. crazy

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Where do they get their cockamamie ideas?

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

You are a most FOUL hypocrite.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder if missing all that evil white money would fug with their budget?

Dumbasses.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,584 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,511
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.