Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Don't listen to TRH. He's a damn idiot.

If the races were reversed in this scenario, TRH would be be calling for the hanging of shotgun boy.

I don’t agree with TRH in this case but he’s FAR from a “damn fool”. In fact over the years here his opinions and prognostications have proved to be quite accurate. Years back when this place was full of bloviating, loud mouthed, outspoken RINOs they liked to gang up on TRH with their KOTY bullshit…..they’re mostly gone now but their stupidity is NOT forgotten. TRH is still here and still right (more often than not) while they’ve taken their neo-con ball and impotent ideology and disappeared, lest they be reminded of their stupidity and made to eat crow. They LOVED deep state Bush, the “Patriot Act”, NSA and Constitutional violations because they desired security over freedom.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by Calvin
It’s not as simple as a black guy jogging down the road. It was a guy who illegally entered a house under construction looking for things to steal and the neighbors giving chase because someone who matches his description had broken in 4 times before. They have him on camera in the place.

Yep, Arbery may have been a full-blown, thieving piece of sh*t. I won’t defend him. Wasn’t worth killing him over some DeWalt screwdrivers. And sure as hell not worth throwing your life away.

+1

Billy Bob, Jim Bob, and Bubba are fuggn idiots and got exactly what they deserve.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It’s not as simple as a black guy jogging down the road. It was a guy who illegally entered a house under construction looking for things to steal and the neighbors giving chase because someone who matches his description had broken in 4 times before. They have him on camera in the place.

Yep, and no one was shot because anyone "believed he would commit a crime in the future, nor because anyone believed he committed a crime." He was shot because he grabbed someone's shotgun.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I didn't think the verdict would come in any other way. Three armed men pursuing and killing 1 unarmed man is tough to explain away. Tough luck for the neighbpr guy that didn't pull the trigger. Makes you want to be careful who you're with when you run people down for passing through your neighborhood.

Bb

M
Muffin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'll ask again...........

What FELONY were they using as the basis for a Citizens Arrest?????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by smarquez
Originally Posted by skywalker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by skywalker
Guilty - exactly what they deserved.
I hope you never have to protect anything.

I've been protecting our place for over 15 years........haven't had an issue yet nor have I went and rounded up 2 neighbors (closest is about 750 yards through the woods) to go follow someone around my neighborhood.........be honest here, look at those 3 so called men.......couch potato, 'hold my beer' type.....do you want them protecting your place? Sad, Sad........

Good move, follow at a safe distance, get the cops on the phone, keep your ass outta court.

Correct. The Zimmerman technique.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Yep, and no one was shot because anyone "believed he would commit a crime in the future, nor because anyone believed he committed a crime." He was shot because he grabbed someone's shotgun.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that some people are not willing to be held at gunpoint illegally.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that some people are not willing to be held at gunpoint illegally.

You cannot make up your own set of facts. No one held anyone at gunpoint. That's not in evidence.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A couple of rules regardless of self defense laws in your jurisdiction:

1) Ask yourself if whatever you’re defending is worth spending the rest of your life in prison. I’m guessing these guys would say it wasn’t now. But if they were somehow convicted defending their kids, they’d say that they would do it again if they had to.

2) Only shoot if you genuinely think your life is in danger, instead of looking for an excuse to shoot someone.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It'd be interesting to read some of the comments in the countless riot threads, by those who agree with this verdict.

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender
TRH; aren’t you a lawyer?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

You mean a Black guy, so this guy that didn't steal anything on their own video MUST be him.....lol

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
TRH; aren’t you a lawyer?

binder is a lawyer. brandon biden is a lawyer. kamala is a lawyer.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Well said!

I don’t think some people understand the gravity, the responsibility or the unintended consequences of what it means to “pull” a gun on another man. During the Rittenhouse trial my children and I had many conversations about different aspects of the trial but I could NOT reiterate enough that if a man points a gun at me (or them) all bets are off. If I ever have to pull my gun I expect to kill something which, if I do kill “something” I’ll have to answer for that decision in ways that I’ve considered and in ways that I’ve likely never considered.

My weapon only gets drawn to save a life.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Citizens are permitted to detain for the police those reasonably believed to be burglars........

Bullsh*t.

Might be the first time you and I agree on something!

Nah. I now agree that the BHA leaders are ass-clowns.

I'm glad to see you've come around....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Citizens are permitted to detain for the police those reasonably believed to be burglars........
Bullsh*t.
Might be the first time you and I agree on something!
Nah. I now agree that the BHA leaders are ass-clowns.
I'm glad to see you've come around....
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

You cannot make up your own set of facts. No one held anyone at gunpoint. That's not in evidence.

He got held at gunpoint. The video clearly shows it. Just to keep you from going full tard on me, I'd encourage you to look up the several definitions of held at gunpoint.

Hell, I'll fix your glitch right now. If you use a gun in any way in the process of falsely imprisoning someone, you should damn well expect some of them not to put up with your schidt.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

He got held at gunpoint. The video clearly shows it. Just to keep you from going full tard on me, I'd encourage you to look up the several definition of held at gunpoint.

Hell, I'll fix your glitch right now. If you use a gun in any way in the process of falsely imprisoning someone, you should damn well expect some of them not to put up with your schidt.

Bingo.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Muffin
I'll ask again...........

What FELONY were they using as the basis for a Citizens Arrest?????

There wasn't one. They had no basis for what they did. That's why they were found guilty of false imprisonment.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Don't listen to TRH. He's a damn idiot.

If the races were reversed in this scenario, TRH would be be calling for the hanging of shotgun boy.

I don’t agree with TRH in this case but he’s FAR from a “damn fool”. In fact over the years here his opinions and prognostications have proved to be quite accurate. Years back when this place was full of bloviating, loud mouthed, outspoken RINOs they liked to gang up on TRH with their KOTY bullshit…..they’re mostly gone now but their stupidity is NOT forgotten. TRH is still here and still right (more often than not) while they’ve taken their neo-con ball and impotent ideology and disappeared, lest they be reminded of their stupidity and made to eat crow. They LOVED deep state Bush, the “Patriot Act”, NSA and Constitutional violations because they desired security over freedom.

[Linked Image from media4.giphy.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
687 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,668 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,615
Posts18,398,454
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.