Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
define "held at gunpoint":

a: If you are held at gunpoint, someone is threatening to shoot and kill you if you do not obey them.

b; Idiom: at gunpoint. Under or as if under the threat of being shot. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English ...

c: experiencing or using a threat of killing with a gun

d: at gunpoint: while threatening someone or being threatened with a gun

Tell me again how Arbery was not "Held at gunpoint".

He was most certainly held at gunpoint dumbass, that's why he got shot.

You fuggin people are THICK!

BP-B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Sorry, I said I was out of this...My bad

You go dumb asses

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Bullshitt verdict !!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. They did what any good citizen should.

What? Take the law into their own hands because they saw a black guy and then murder him???

I know you wish this was allowed but it isn’t.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Have you ever been party to an excange of gunfire? Or party to the subsequent court proceedings; Stupid Fuggggg?

Actually, I have. On more than one occasion. The matters are on record at the Payette Co courthouse.

As the perpetrators are still alive, it would foolish to expound on the matter and possibly antagonize the issue at this point.

I will not comment on it further.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They saw a black guy in their white neighborhood and figured he was up to no good so they tried to grab him. In the old days they would have strung him up but times have changed.

living the good life every day
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Sorry, I said I was out of this...My bad

Smartest thing you've said in the whole thread.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Does it matter?

It does. He was reasonably believed to be the burglar that had been plaguing the neighborhood. Citizens are permitted to detain for the police those reasonably believed to be burglars, and citizens may be armed while doing so. If you are a burglar, you should expect to be confronted by armed citizens. Or at least that is the case in any sane society.

Name the state in which the laws apply as you stated....

OK, Georgia (before they changed the law as a result of this case.)

Two years ago, Georgia law allowed any citizen to stop at gunpoint any other citizen whom they might suspect was guilty of a crime at some date in the past???????

Felony? Misdemeanor? Vague suspicion? Sure and certain knowledge? Observation?

None of that mattered?

You have to witness the crime, see it in action....suspicion or guesses won't hold up in court. What was the first thing the guy said in the 911 call ?.... "operator" what do you have to report ?'......"Idiot" there's a black guy running through our neighborhood.

Did any of you actually watch the trial and listen to recording and see the video ?

lol

That was one of my questions above that went unanswered.

Of course it went unanswered, they're making up facts that are against the law as they post.

12 white jurors convicted 3 white men with a white judge, in a state where if you were a black guy you'd be running for your life too....I know I would be, chiit they'll string me up from the closest tree.

There's video tape of him in the construction site house, and walking out with nothing...there was nothing stolen. Then they claimed somebody stole something out of a boat a few weeks earlier, so it had to be that black guy...let's get a posse together with our white hoods and chase that tree monkey down.

Sounds like a tough place. Any recent examples to cite?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by copperking81
]

How so?

Well I don't really want to type out all the fact on a phone, but Zimmerman was attacked while he was on the phone with 911, then pulled a gun...after being physically assaulted. The GA guys decided to try and do some sort of citizens arrest for a something? Pulled a gun when the guy wouldn't stop and then blasted him when he went for the shotgun.

They made poor decisions and paid for them. Obviously

Both made a stop. Both were attacked. So are you saying the GA guys shouldn't have had their weapons exposed... that's the difference?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
]

How so?

Well I don't really want to type out all the fact on a phone, but Zimmerman was attacked while he was on the phone with 911, then pulled a gun...after being physically assaulted. The GA guys decided to try and do some sort of citizens arrest for a something? Pulled a gun when the guy wouldn't stop and then blasted him when he went for the shotgun.

Both made a stop. Both were attacked. So are you saying the GA guys shouldn't have had their weapons exposed... that's the difference?

You are missing a glaring difference in the two cases. Review the charges against the Georgia boys and see if one of the charges might be what precipitated the whole affair.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
]

How so?

You are missing a glaring difference in the two cases. Review the charges against the Georgia boys and see if one of the charges might be what precipitated the whole affair.

Ok, which one?

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
why did they try all 3 dumbf-ucks together? wasn't the moe howard haircut guy just following and videoing dumbf-uck Sr and Jr?

My diploma is a DD214
W
WAM Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Judge? Jury? Executioner?

Pick one, you can’t be all three in this country under the law.

Dumbfuques abound.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
]

How so?

Ok, which one?

False imprisonment is a felony in GA. Under GA self-defense laws there are three circumstances identified in which self-defense is not authorized. Surely this deep into the conversation you have troubled yourself with reading the applicable GA self defense laws right?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by WAM

Dumbfuques abound.

Arbery owns being shot. You don't run up to a guy holding a shotgun and try to grab it from him, unless you're either suicidal or really really stupid (or perhaps mentally disturbed), like that Paul Barnard fellow.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
They saw a black guy in their white neighborhood and figured he was up to no good so they tried to grab him. In the old days they would have strung him up but times have changed.

No. Again, they saw a man in their neighborhood trespassed (entered into a structure) who matched the description of someone who had done so four times previously.

As much as people want to make it about race, it isn’t about race. If the guy had legitimately been out for a jog through a white neighborhood, then you could make it about race. The minute he entered the structure illegally it became about the neighbors wanting to catch a trespasser.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WAM

Dumbfuques abound.

Arbery owns being shot. You don't run up to a guy holding a shotgun and try to grab it from him, unless you're either suicidal or really really stupid, like that Paul Barnard fellow.

Another person who has not read GA self-defense laws is rearing his head again.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by champlain_islander

No. Again, they saw a man in their neighborhood trespassed (entered into a structure) who matched the description of someone who had done so four times previously.

As much as people want to make it about race, it isn’t about race. If the guy had legitimately been out for a jog through a white neighborhood, then you could make it about race. The minute he entered the structure illegally it became about the neighbors wanting to catch a trespasser.

Thank you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have done my best to usher this gaggle of tards toward reading GA self-defense laws. They refuse. Vitally important is one of the circumstances in which GA says you can't claim self-defense

Read the list of convictions on the Klan boys. Read the list of circumstances under which GA precludes the use of self-defense. Have your ah-ha moment...if you have an IQ above 80 that is.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
]

How so?

Ok, which one?

False imprisonment is a felony in GA. Under GA self-defense laws there are three circumstances identified in which self-defense is not authorized. Surely this deep into the conversation you have troubled yourself with reading the applicable GA self defense laws right?

So how is that different from what Zimmerman did?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have done my best to usher this gaggle of tards toward reading GA self-defense laws. They refuse. Vitally important is one of the circumstances in which GA says you can't claim self-defense

Read the list of convictions on the Klan boys. Read the list of circumstances under which GA precludes the use of self-defense. Have your ah-ha moment...if you have an IQ above 80 that is.

could you just post a video of you reading them? kinda hung over here.

My diploma is a DD214
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
739 members (10gaugemag, 222ND, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 80 invisible), 2,701 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,626
Posts18,398,690
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.