Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Do you have any solid information on the new 9mm pistol aimed at the concealed carry market that HK is bringing to the market in the next year or so?

Thanks, RS

GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Overly priced right out of the box?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by viking

Heckler & Koch guns are used by professional "GI Joes" and the company was started by couple of guys from Mauser Werke am Oberndorf when occupies (Americans, French and British) allowed Germans to make guns again. Unlike Strum & Ruger or S&W people say they do not have good service department. This is good because not needing to fix stupid stuff that should have been noticed by QC department is very good thing to get. This is why you pay premium for their products. Just be happy you civilian mortals are blessed enough to be able to buy equipment like that.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Slavek

Heckler & Koch guns are used by professional "GI Joes" and the company was started by couple of guys from Mauser Werke am Oberndorf when occupies (Americans, French and British) allowed Germans to make guns again. Unlike Strum & Ruger or S&W people say they do not have good service department. This is good because not needing to fix stupid stuff that should have been noticed by QC department is very good thing to get. This is why you pay premium for their products. Just be happy you civilian mortals are blessed enough to be able to buy equipment like that.
Once again, you're FOS. I know a few CBP armorers and they hated dealing with HK for P2000 parts. HK believed their own marketing and wouldn't send them parts because they claimed nothing ever broke. They are much happier now that they've adopted Glocks.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
There is supposed to be a mini comparable to the Sig P365.

Think the SK in P30 or VP to be rather blocky.

New rig should be pretty sweet.

Im content w my p365 for a small 9mm and my P30L.for a full size.

So while the new HK might be cool,.I just dont need it.
They were too late in the game IMHO

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only reason I am buying a Glock is because I already have several magazines and three holsters for it and nothing for an H&K. Glock is better for military and police use because taxpayers can pay less for them.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Double post

Last edited by hookeye; 11/25/21.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
I got a like new P30L w 8 friggin mags for 500 at a shop.
No chit ( all.mags 15 rounders )

Am not disappointed.

Have shot several Glocks buds have. Shoot em well, better than Sig 220 or 226 stuff.

If I wanted a full size striker gun Id get a VP9.

Last edited by hookeye; 11/25/21.
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The only reason I am buying a Glock is because I already have several magazines and three holsters for it and nothing for an H&K. Glock is better for military and police use because taxpayers can pay less for them.

Damn, Fobus paddle for my HK didnt cost me a fuggin kidney.

Justify it however, but thats just silly.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Slavek.

I have spent a fair bit of time traveling internationally.

Nobody writes like this, talks like this, none of it.

Nobody.

You are as phony as they come. Period.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Slavek.

Nobody.

I'm sure he has many thousands of posts under his "real" name...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hookeye

Damn, Fobus paddle for my HK didnt cost me a fuggin kidney.

Justify it however, but thats just silly.

Fobus is rugged and inexpensive.

[Linked Image from jpgbox.com]

The only complaint it was little less concealable then other designs, but an excellent value for rugged, durable, affordable holster. It once had Chinese Makarov in it made ca. 1961 (made in Bei'an, PRC). It sold to military gun collector years ago. Unlike dime a dozen Russian samples this actually brought very nice price. cool

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Cool story.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I sincerely hope Slavek is someone's sock puppet.

If not, there is one stupid SOB out there wasting oxygen.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Slavek.

Nobody.

I'm sure he has many thousands of posts under his "real" name...

If you want him to go away from this thread, just ask him what country he's in.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Were you from dawg!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Raferman
Were you from dawg!

Slovenia or Slovakia.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

crazy

A friend and mentor Ken Hackathorn who trains "professional GI Joes" used this USP .45 pictured below to train some of those "Joes" smirk. He had good things to say about the HKs and the brand in general. A number of years back Ken and Larry Vickers were hired by HK to come to Oberndorf (HK Germany) to the factory and design/spec out what would eventually become the MK24 HK compact 45 for the Navy's special warfare community. The gun was later introduced as a regular production item to HKs line.

I ended up with Ken's original USP 45. that he used as his training gun for years.
It is one that I won't sell, due to the personal connection, as well as the fact that it is simply a fantastic handgun. USPs are rated to take +P and .45 Super level loads as long as the pistols have been properly maintained and springs are fresh. The USPs are well known for their ultra reliability, long term durability and superb accuracy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It makes for a good heavy bullet launcher.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
And, those fellas later worked up a plan for HK to build the HK45.
Another masterpiece!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,568
Posts18,453,832
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.