Campfire Tracker
T
China? Thank Fauci too. He funded it.

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
And Tarquin for voting for Biden to string it all out.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if Ivermectin will be effective against this new variant.

It's not enough that I have to fight my ex to stop her from injecting my daughter, but now I have to worry about a variant that evades the immune response and is purported to be "highly contagious among young people."

I'm betting that the mRNA "vaccine" itself caused this very mutation.

chiner joe, notwithstanding, I truly do not understand why we haven't nuked China, or at the very least pulled all investment and American interests out of chiner. Americans and their insatiable appetite for cheap crap is the primary driver of chiner's rise in power and influence. These idiot Americans are also the cause of the supply chain issues. Move 90% of America's manufacturing ability to chiner and this is what you get. Morons.

I blame those Walmart bastards, first and foremost.

I'm in Big D visiting the folks with my daughter at the moment and the wealth on display here is sickening - and no, I am not jealous: Lamborghini after Lamborghini, Bentley after Bentley, Rolls after Rolls, add nauseam, not to mention the incredible mansions here - not McMansions, but multi-million dollar (8-figure) mansions - and they're almost everywhere. Meanwhile, we took a drive around the wrong side of the river and we saw gentrification taking place among many, many abandoned factories. One can easily see the same in any former manufacturing center in America. Absolutely pathetic... Lots of nickle-dicks here as well. Dallas is no longer a good place to raise a child.

We're in for a long, hard fall into 3rd word status - all due to Leftism and the morons they have produced. The old saying: you reap what you sow, is on full display here in America in 2021.

Last edited by High_Noon; 11/25/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Yep. that basterd needs to be subject to chinese water torture for the rest of his natural life. F'n traitor.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
The Epoch Times reports...

The World Health Organization (WHO) on Friday said a new CCP virus variant first identified in southern African will now be dubbed “Omicron” and has “a large number of mutations.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nuke em all.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This is just the beginning.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
And Tarquin for voting for Biden to string it all out.

LOL. Yep. And George Floyd was MURDERED, according to TarQueen.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin

stfu

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No need to worry. Fortunately, Big Pharma will soon have a new vaccine plus booster for you to stick in your arm to prevent dying from the Omicron virus. Big Pharma is always on the job to save Mankind. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
No need to worry. Fortunately, Big Pharma will soon have a new vaccine plus booster for you to stick in your arm to prevent dying from the Omicron virus. Big Pharma is always on the job to save Mankind. wink

L.W.

Yep. Follow The MONEY!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
...attention, interest, and fear of the initial virus seem to be fading fast in the U.S. We can't have that. Gotta come up with a new variant every so often to keep control. When that doesn't work anymore, it'll be a entirely new virus.

GMAFB.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We now have the ultimate irony in that Joe will close the border Monday to 7 African countries, after calling Trump racist and xenophobic when he did the same last year…..

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by J23
...attention, interest, and fear of the initial virus seem to be fading fast in the U.S. We can't have that. Gotta come up with a new variant every so often to keep control. When that doesn't work anymore, it'll be a entirely new virus.

GMAFB.

Bingo.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by J23

GMAFB.

My thought as well. The sheeple no longer feel like the sky is falling. Time to create a new boogey man to raise fear and maintain control...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Seems logical... to a commie.

Gov. Kathy Hochul orders halt on elective surgery amid COVID spike, Omicron

https://nypost.com/2021/11/26/gov-hochul-orders-elective-surgery-canceled-amid-covid-spike-omicron/

Here we go again.

Gov. Kathy Hochul signed an executive order Friday to postpone elective hospital surgeries — something that hasn’t been done since the worst of the initial coronavirus outbreak last year.

Hochul said she made the move to deal with staffing shortages and boost bed capacity amid an anticipated “spike” in new cases and the emergence of the new Omicron variant in South Africa. The strain is named after a letter of the Greek alphabet.

“We’ve taken extraordinary action to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and combat this pandemic. However, we continue to see warning signs of spikes this upcoming winter, and while the new Omicron variant has yet to be detected in New York State, it’s coming,” Hochul said.

“In preparation, I am announcing urgent steps today to expand hospital capacity and help ensure our hospital systems can tackle any challenges posed by the pandemic as we head into the winter months. The vaccine remains one of our greatest weapons in fighting the pandemic, and I encourage every New Yorker to get vaccinated, and get the booster if you’re fully vaccinated.”

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Live your life as long as it lasts. When it's your time to die,...you'll die. Until then you won't.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Live your life as long as it lasts. When it's your time to die,...you'll die. Until then you won't.

Sage advice. Seriously.

- Del Gue
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Yippee... more Monopoly money coming SOON!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
634 members (007FJ, 257Bob, 01Foreman400, 222ND, 160user, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,818 guests, and 1,423 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,655
Posts18,399,259
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.