Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Talked to my cousin yesterday morning. He said he missed Thanksgiving, had a bad cold kicking his butt. He called back at 7PM said he tested positive for covid. My daughter sent over a test kit and I tested negative. Waiting to hear from the rest of the guys. My daughter said we should have symptoms by now, and so far everyone feels good.

I posted this on the FB page and one guy asked why was "this posted here"? I was in Tulsa 6 days before, and met some of the FB guys there, and all of our guys that were there. Even though it was pushing the limits of incubation, I thought it was a prudent post. I don't know the names of the FB guys I met. My wife got home with the test kit, I took it and stared at the card for 15 minutes. Went back to tell the guys I tested negative. In 15 minutes, the thread had been locked down. Guess I broke a rule? Don't want people calling me "Covid Joe". If I remember my history, they locked "Typhoid Mary" up till her dying day?

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I been sick for a week. Some booger picker gave me something at last weekends gunshow. Got tested yesterday, should know today. Getting fed up with people.

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Eat right, get some exercise, stay healthy, and get the jab- and you'll likely survive a covid infection. Underlying severe ailments (like me with my autoimmune deficiency) put a different spin on it. Stay safe fellas.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tested positive on Nov 7. Got my booster shot on Nov. 2nd. No sooner had I gotten home and I came down with the fever and chills. Felt run down, tired and achy the next day. Thought I was experiencing side effects from my booster shot. Came down with a little dry cough later in the week. Sunday morning sat down for breakfast and couldn't taste my bacon, went and got tested later that day and came back positive. Doc said it was just a crazy coincidence that I came down with symptoms right after my booster shot. She said side effects usually don't appear for about 24 hours. Anyways, I came through it OK. Wasn't any worse than a regular cold for me. Glad I got the shots though or who knows how it might have turned out? I should be bullet proof for a while now. 3 shots and antibodies from the virus. grin

I spent that whole week in a hotel room with my son coughing and sneezing and carrying on thinking I had side effects from my booster shot. That room had to be polluted with virus and my son who is also vaccinated never even came down with a sniffle.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rory and I survived Tulsa. Wish we didn't have to wait till April to do it again.

Savage...never say "never".
Rick...

Join the NRA...together we stand, divided we fall!

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Lois just called and said Toms feeling better. He had all 3 shots. She said he took a rapid test and it was negative, but since he had symptoms she took him for the better test and it showed positive. Anyway, he wants to get back out and stick a deer.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Came down with a head cold from hell a few days after Tulsa. Never lost taste or ran a fever or anything, just a bad head cold. It’s still lingering a bit, so after Joe’s Facebook post I grabbed a take home test for COVID and tested negative.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
J
Joe Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Monoclonal Therapy if taken within 48 hours of symptoms will clear it up quickly.

Shew me thy ways, O LORD: teach me thy paths.
"there are few better cartridges on Earth than the 7 x 57mm Mauser"
"the .30 Springfield is light, accurate, penetrating, and has surprising stopping power"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve had no symptoms whatsoever after being in Tulsa. Feel just fine.

I am seeing coronavirus symptom severity ranging from a friend having a cough for a day to another friend spending 5 days in the hospital.

Adventure is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Having had Covid twice, the 2nd time nearly killing me, I came down with the regular flu last week. I again asked the doc how could this happen, she gave me the flu shot. She rolled her eyes and sent me home. Hope yours is negative.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I retired in November 2020 for the last time. Two weeks later, I had Covid. Nothing too bad mostly upset stomach and bad taste in my mouth when I tried to eat something. After isolating for the appropriate time, I felt good.

I went for a long walk and when I got back I couldn’t control my right arm. It didn’t last long, so I thought I’d wait til after Thanksgiving to get checked out. The next day my right shoulder started shaking like I had hypothermia so I went to the ER. Yup, they said I was having a series of mini-strokes.

I stayed in the hospital for two days having about every test known to man. The Dr said they could find no reason that I should have had those strokes - except for Covid.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
my test came back positive for covid today.

Since I'm not long for this world, how do we want to divvy up the Savages? LOL

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
my test came back positive for covid today.

Since I'm not long for this world, how do we want to divvy up the Savages? LOL

I'll take all the DL's if you don't pull through.

Fingers crossed.

That you pull through that is..... grin

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh sure..

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can feel the love.

For the DL's! LOL

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Roy, if you do get sick, watch your O2 levels closely.
i didn't and it about got me. when i finally let my wife take me to the Dr. my O2 Sat's were at 62%. they get exited when sat's are below 88%.

OH ! about those DL's....................... grin

Last edited by deerstalker; 11/28/21.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
You guys got to quit jacking your root and get some ivermectin..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
You guys got to quit jacking your root and get some ivermectin..mb

I did a course of iverm a few weeks ago. I'm on all kinds of stuff right now.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Roy, if you do get sick, watch your O2 levels closely.
i didn't and it about got me. when i finally let my wife take me to the Dr. my O2 Sat's were at 62%. they get exited when sat's are below 88%.

OH ! about those DL's....................... grin

Take a number! LOL

My levels are good so far. 90 at the lowest.

LOL
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You guys take care of yourself and get healthy again. Wife and I had Covid last Nov, just aches, tired, no energy. Took almost until 1st of year before we both felt normal. Didn't deer/pheasant hunt at all last year. We aren't doing the Vax route as Doctors who aren't under Dr. Death Fauchi's control and spell say you have 28x the anti-bodies of someone who has been vaxed and that the vax will destroy your bodies immune system in varying degree's. The CDC, WHO, and Biden and his band of horse thieves don't want the public aware of alot of the truth on Covid as they see the China Flu as a means of control of the populace. I've gone around this with my Dr. who had Covid the same time as I, took the Vax, then got Covid again.

Alot of info out there if ya search for it on the true origins of Covid, what it is, does, who has and is taking advantage of it (Fauchi, Gates, Sores, pharma, Biden and the DNC). Just saying and my and alot of others opinion who see what many in American gov't (and those throughout the world) are doing, why, and their ultimate goals. I'm not a Chicken Little (the sky is falling-the sky is falling) person, but the information is there, but certain people and organizations (including the main liberal media) are lying and not telling the truth and suppressing the truth for personal gain and power.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the great reset

LOL
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 68 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,528
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.