~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Even in Texas you don’t have the right to use deadly force in a simple trespassing situation. Of course, this whole deal is a lot more complicated than that. I would say there is plenty of grist for the mill as either a defense attorney or as a prosecutor.
let's see the guy in Houston when this law was first implemented, saw two guys breaking into his neighbor's house in broad daylight, and he blasted their ass, no chargers.

He actually saw them carry off schit which means he used force to stop a burglary, not simple trespassing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Even in Texas you don’t have the right to use deadly force in a simple trespassing situation. Of course, this whole deal is a lot more complicated than that. I would say there is plenty of grist for the mill as either a defense attorney or as a prosecutor.
let's see the guy in Houston when this law was first implemented, saw two guys breaking into his neighbor's house in broad daylight, and he blasted their ass, no chargers.

He actually saw them carry off schit which means he used force to stop a burglary, not simple trespassing.

According to tx law, you can't do that in the daytime.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

According to tx law, you can't do that in the daytime.

That’s not true. That’s why the statute includes the word “or” right after the section where it talks about nighttime.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
This is beginning ta make a little more sense, now.

Shooter's X-W:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Let the court decide

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Shooter’s a little bitch and the court will confirm.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by ribka

Both were committing felonies when they were shot. If I remember correctly he was instructed to watch his neighbors property. And he was an elderly combat vet with health issues. Politically a nightmare to try this case in Texas

The guy in this case was not. Yelling is not a felony despite what Bolshevik beta male chipmunk slayer says.

Why would the shooter have a loaded unattended carbine right by the front door with a child in the house? It’s almost if it was premeditated

Be interesting to see the shrimps and the whore’s text messages before the incident but that will all come in the investigation

Yep. Sounds to me like the Whore and the Little Man Planned this Cluster Fuqk To Set Up the Father.
Another words Premeditated. If it wasn’t the Little Man’s house, why did he have that rifle just inside the door to go grab so quickly. The Whore knew her Ex, the children’s Father was gonna be pissed his kids weren’t there to be picked up at the Court Appointed Time & Place.
Any why was the Judge, the Little Man’s ex wife even there to film it ??? Bitch had no business there whatsoever.
The whole deal was a setup.

And once Again, TX Law says you can NOT threaten someone with Deadly Force, unless Deadly Force would have been Justified. It was Not. Little Man brought a gun to a Verbal Argument, then becoming the Aggressor.
And Trespass in TX is NOT Justification for Deadly Force, or Threatening someone with Deadly Force.

And ElkTurdBurglar doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground. Someone Please Call the Looney Bin and let them know their Idiot has escaped again.

My thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Is there a reason why mom and “new guy” are outside?? If they didn’t have the kids, and didn’t want him there, THEY should have stayed inside, and asked him to leave, followed by a call to the cops. WHY go outside with him?? It’s ONE thing if he was trying to get in the house, but WHY go outside, to escalate the argument??

Outside so as to capture it on video, escalate the argument and eliminate the women’s custody problems all rolled into one.

This was a set-up.

Plus the shooter has connection in high places.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
This is beginning ta make a little more sense, now.

Shooter's X-W:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Wow. He was on a downhill slide!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
"Read yells "use it, mother f***er," and threatens to take the gun away from Carruth.
Guinn tells KAMC's Everything Lubbock he believes Read was looking for a confrontation with Carruth."

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/amp/wife-release-video-of-Chad-Read-shooting-Lubbock-16653204.php#aoh=16382794096797&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

Last edited by jwp475; 11/30/21.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jwp475
"Read yells "use it, mother f***er," and threatens to take the gun away from Carruth.
Guinn tells KAMC's Everything Lubbock he believes Read was looking for a confrontation with Carruth."

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/amp/wife-release-video-of-Chad-Read-shooting-Lubbock-16653204.php#aoh=16382794096797&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s

I think that Read didn't think Carruth had the guts to do it, kinda like Wyatt Earp telling Johnny Tyler to "skin that smokewagon" in Tombstone. I guess he was wrong. smile

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Watch for when Read's ex files a wrongful death suit against Carruth on behalf of her minor children fathered by Read. It won't mean that she doesn't love him, just business, right? LOL.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

I think that Read didn't think Carruth had the guts to do it, kinda like Wyatt Earp telling Johnny Tyler to "skin that smokewagon" in Tombstone. I guess he was wrong. smile

The difference is that Wyatt would have shoved that smoke wagon up Johnny Tyler's azz.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

$50 MILLION. LITTLE MAN is about to be a Broke Dick.
And then Bubba’s Bitch when he gets to Prison.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

$50 MILLION. LITTLE MAN is about to be a Broke Dick.
And then Bubba’s Bitch when he gets to Prison.

Cellmates with Thunderdick…

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Who or what is Vitruvian Development LLC....?????

And what does it/they have to do with the shooting?

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Muffin
Who or what is Vitruvian Development LLC....?????

And what does it/they have to do with the shooting?

The ex whore / wife’s Business.

Evidently, that’s where the shooting took place.

Custody argument results in Texas man being shot to death, lawyer claims it was self-defense

https://www.foxnews.com/us/caught-on-cam-custody-argument-prior-to-texas-man-being-shot-to-death

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 11/30/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Shooter is a land man, too.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

The father was no longer there legally after the mother and Carruth had asked him to leave. The children were not there. He could have gone where they were and picked them up.

I dont think he knew where they were. He said he sent the police to his ex-mother in laws house and his ex wife asked why? He said because that was likely where the child was. She acted like it was not, or did not indicate that child was indeed there. She said she wanted to see the child before the father picked him up, in spite of the court order. Do we really know the child was not at this house? Do we really know where the child was? Maybe more information has come out since the initial videos? I have not read the last 20 pages of this thread.

Page 36 of 72 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 71 72

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

419 members (10Glocks, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 163bc, 33 invisible), 2,569 guests, and 1,027 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,824
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.