Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Found...approximately 200 yards from their home. What the actual fuggcck?

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
The search party was definitely thorough

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Bill Bennett, a neighbor, told NBC10. “This area is not that large of an area to get lost.”

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Looking at their pics, it seems like a methed up situation.

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
The bodies of a missing New Jersey couple were found Tuesday in a remote area near their home in the Pine Barrens — and authorities said they do not suspect foul play in their deaths.

Gary Parker, 67, and his wife Lorraine, 60 — who were last seen on Nov. 17 — were located by a police drone at about 1 p.m. in the densely wooded terrain in Warren Grove, according to the Stafford Township Police Department.

Autopsies will determine their causes of death, authorities said.

Parker and Lorraine were reported missing after driving into the protected wilderness reserve.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Did those boomers wander out into the woods and o.d. on da heron? Or exposure?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Bill Bennett, a neighbor, told NBC10. “This area is not that large of an area to get lost.”

Well there’s an expressway built through it so I would think not.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

People in Wisconsin tie orange plastic to every third tree so they can manage the 150yd walk back to the road.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In Joisey, an alley is considered wilderness.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Point of interest, New Jersey wouldn’t let them film in the Pine Barrens, so they filmed it in Harriman State Park, 48,000 acres in NY maybe 30 highway miles from downtown Manhattan.

A whole lot prettier than the Pine Barrens. That’s why the scene ain’t flat and why it’s all hardwoods.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Point of interest, New Jersey wouldn’t let them film in the Pine Barrens, so they filmed it in Harriman State Park, 48,000 acres in NY maybe 30 highway miles from downtown Manhattan.

A whole lot prettier than the Pine Barrens. That’s why the scene ain’t flat and why it’s all hardwoods.

Interesting, they showed the GSP exits to make one believe. Harriman allows limited hunting and has/had some very nice deer residing here.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

People in Wisconsin tie orange plastic to every third tree so they can manage the 150yd walk back to the road.

LOL

Gophergunner probably goes through an entire roll of orange plastic tape and 2 boxes of glow in the dark thumb tacks just to cross the ditch and sit on the edge of the trees...

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
New Jersey couple disappear after driving into Pine Barrens
By Conor Skelding and Dean Balsamini
November 27, 2021 5:06pm Updated

Gary and Lorraine Parker.
MORE ON:

A New Jersey couple mysteriously vanished after venturing into the Pine Barrens.

Gary Parker, 67, and his wife Lorraine, 60, of Warren Grove, N.J., drove into the protected wilderness reserve that covers more than a million acres — but didn’t return, according to reports.

Their ATV was later found by their wooded home with a shotgun still strapped to it.

The couple’s chilling disappearance has prompted large-scale searches and desperate pleas from family.

The Parkers were last seen Nov. 17, but a neighbor told cops she spoke with Lorraine sometime last weekend, according to the Asbury Park Press.

An official search began Tuesday. Their daughter, Lindsay Parker, posted that her parents were missing at 12:41 a.m. that morning. She wrote on Facebook later that day that her parents’ ATV was found near their home.

“My parents quad has been found along with my father’s shotgun which was strapped to it. Still no sign of either of my parents,” she wrote. “Their quad was found stuck in a field not far from their home that my dad has used for years to bait deer. Trail cam footage has nothing after footage captured last week.”

Police haven’t said when the couple went missing, according to Patch.com. Capt. James Vaughn, of the Stafford police, said he didn’t believe the couple went hunting, noting that in the rural community “many people […] have shotguns readily available,” according to the Sandpaper.

Vaughn also said that even if the couple was out in the elements for a few nights, he was “hopeful” they could survive because, “[T]hey are both avid outdoors people,” he told the outlet.

When the two-day manhunt — which included more than 100 searchers, police dogs, ATVs, drones, and air support — failed to find the couple, Stafford police on Wednesday turned the search over to its detectives and the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office.

Pretty easy place to get lost in.

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
In Joisey, an alley is considered wilderness.

Probably more dangerous than a real wilderness too, what with those demonapes runing around.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What the actual fuggcck?

I believe this post explains WTF.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

718 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 75 invisible), 3,202 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,269
Posts18,467,316
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.