Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Come again? What do you mean by most of "them?"

The morons on here that look down their nose at everyone else without bothering to look to their own faults. Instead of building bridges and networking for common cause the clowns point the finger rather than take the opportunity to benefit...aka...fuckwits.

An opportunity lost because those same fuckwits cannot distinguish their arse from their elbow, that inability to see past their own stupidity is why the left keeps prevailing.

Sink or swim...I no longer give a shit.

I never felt or could tell you ever engaged in anything but exactly what you just posted. But then I am glad your pissed, too bad Trudeau could care less.

Trudeau???

Best I can tell the OP thinks JSTUART is Canadian...which is one of about 5 things about his (the OP`s) response to me that is mind boggling.

Easy to boggle the mind of a Biden voter. My mistake as to calling JStuart a Canadian. I apologize. Not that your attempt at diversion actually makes you any points. Or that my mistake changes the gist of the comment. Thanks anyway.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BP-B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 158XTP

Blaming biden is pretending the first 12 months of covid never occured.

Wasting your time as most of them are incapable of introspection and their collective world view is stunted at best, couple those two gems with an inability to accept accountability you end up with a president whose major achievement is the dubious ability to fill his pants when on camera.

For someone that seems to think he's above insults you have plenty towards good people that just want to live and be left alone. If we'd have turned our backs on your country in WWII you'd have allot of Jap looking people in Australia about now since the Japs would have killed the men and raped your women.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Wasting your time as most of them are incapable of introspection and their collective world view is stunted at best, couple those two gems with an inability to accept accountability you end up with a president whose major achievement is the dubious ability to fill his pants when on camera.

For someone that seems to think he's above insults you have plenty towards good people that just want to live and be left alone. If we'd have turned our backs on your country in WWII you'd have allot of Jap looking people in Australia about now since the Japs would have killed the men and raped your women.

And if the French hadn't held your hand you would still be English...see how this works, pricks that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All I know is, when I was in Iraq in 2004 I saw Australians all over the place, and they didn't have to be there.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

And if the French hadn't held your hand you would still be English...see how this works, pricks that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

We'd have got the job done without them. You sure are testy today. You been taking civility lessons from the libs haven't you.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

We'd have got the job done without them. You sure are testy today. You been taking civility lessons from the libs haven't you.

No, you wouldn't.

And if you don't like a mouth full of cheek try keeping your stupid yap shut.

Last edited by JSTUART; 12/02/21.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

We'd have got the job done without them.

I'm not so sure of that.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
So our tax dollars paid to buy goat fugkers a Toyota Hilux, but they won’t let us have them here in the US?! Such bullscheit.

Part of Biden's agreement with the Taliban.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

We'd have got the job done without them.

I'm not so sure of that.

Very doubtful, the french saved our asses, not because they liked us all that much but because they hated the British to the core.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Very doubtful, the french saved our asses, not because they liked us all that much but because they hated the British to the core.

Well, I cannot say the frogs are wrong about that.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

No, you wouldn't.

I have figured it out about you, some time back. You're a liberal and that's why you're always so testy. You really need to work on that. The French didn't save us from the Brits. It was Divine providence.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No, you wouldn't.

I have figured it out about you, some time back. You're a liberal and that's why you're always so testy. You really need to work on that. The French didn't save us from the Brits. It was Divine providence.

Should probably be noted that I hadn't given you any thought at all, and after this post you will once again slip in to inconsequential.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
A good republican shouldn't care. Those on the defense industry dole already got their cut. If you didn't get any vote red harder.

Bingo!

Unfortunately, the echo-chamber crowd ain't about to acknowledge.

All human evil hath spawned from Democrats.

Republicans canst doeth no evil.

Whosoever questions this, the Gospel, in any nation upon the earth, hast proven democrat in heart and deed.
- Rush 1: 3-5

Interesting tidbit for the OP: the Australian federal Liberal Party is the right-leaning of the major political parties.

Helpful tip: when composing long rebuttals with multiple quotes requiring strategic use of HTML, the "Preview Reply" button is your friend.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Again. they used to spike the cannons, and shoot the draft animals.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Tell me again why we're paying taxes...

Apparently, to fund our own demise

It's why I hope everyone, from the most destitute to the billionaires, do everything they can to avoid paying taxes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The morons on here that look down their nose at everyone else without bothering to look to their own faults. Instead of building bridges and networking for common cause the clowns point the finger rather than take the opportunity to benefit...aka...fuckwits.

An opportunity lost because those same fuckwits cannot distinguish their arse from their elbow, that inability to see past their own stupidity is why the left keeps prevailing.

I never felt or could tell you ever engaged in anything but exactly what you just posted. But then I am glad your pissed, too bad Trudeau could care less.

Trudeau???

Best I can tell the OP thinks JSTUART is Canadian...which is one of about 5 things about his (the OP`s) response to me that is mind boggling.

Easy to boggle the mind of a Biden voter. My mistake as to calling JStuart a Canadian. I apologize. Not that your attempt at diversion actually makes you any points. Or that my mistake changes the gist of the comment. Thanks anyway.

My attempt at diversion? Where do you feel that I tried to divert the topic?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Trudeau???

My attempt at diversion? Where do you feel that I tried to divert the topic?

Friggin Canadienz!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know!
Those SOB'n Canadienz......

rickt300 is a classic campfire cowboy....and from Canada Texas to boot.

Respond to someone random about about topic X and he (Rick) responds back to you about topic X-Y, claims you're diverting from the topic and throws in a few cherry picked articles from their favorite questionable info source. Then, since you disagree with him and what he posts, he labels you a Biden voter.

Classic.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
We never locked down like the rest of you dumb fùckers.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
736 members (10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,714 guests, and 1,367 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,624
Posts18,398,651
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.