Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Springcove
Alabama’s offensive line is terrible. Worst I have seen. Georgia’s defense is the best they have ever had. Normally I would never bet against Saban but I just don’t see Alabama winning this weekend. We shall see.

I'm with you Alabama's offensive line is suspect and has been all year. Georgia DL is as tough as I've seen since the great Clemson DL that beat Alabama for the Championship.

No way Alabama wins Saturday

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My Ducks got curb stomped by the Utes a couple of weeks ago. They play again tomorrow for the PAC-12 Championship. Vegas favors the Utes by 3. Last game Utah was favored by 7 and won by 30+.

I’m hoping for a more competitive effort. A win would be nice.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
My Ducks got curb stomped by the Utes a couple of weeks ago. They play again tomorrow for the PAC-12 Championship. Vegas favors the Utes by 3. Last game Utah was favored by 7 and won by 30+.

P

They play at 7:00 pm tonight on ABC. Should be a good game. Hope your Ducks Win !

The Big 12 Championship Game with Oklahoma ST vs Baylor game ought to be a shootout. Two really good high scoring Offensive Teams. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I am no Ute fan but watching the ass kicking they gave Oregon was glorious…

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

P

They play at 7:00 pm tonight on ABC. Should be a good game. Hope your Ducks Win !

The Big 12 Championship Game with Oklahoma ST vs Baylor game ought to be a shootout. Two really good high scoring Offensive Teams. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

You are full of BS Baylor's defense ranked 20th Nationally. That's not too shabby and they have a stout running game

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/fei/overalldef/2021

Last edited by jwp475; 12/03/21.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The playoff is just a race to see who gets there asses handed to them by Georgia. In my humble opinion.

I certainly hope you are correct.

Got a BS and Masters in Economics from my beloved Dawg U.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
If Auburn had better coaching, they would have been 11-1 and in the picture. The only game they got stomped is Georgia. The rest they were ahead at one point in every game and were miles ahead at halftime in some. Other teams adjusted at half time. Auburn kept doing the same plays and the same defense and got beat the second half.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Originally Posted by Godogs57
The playoff is just a race to see who gets there asses handed to them by Georgia. In my humble opinion.

I'm not counting my chickens just yet either, would be nice to break that streak. They are not taking anything for granted, a much different team than last time.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JB in SC

I'm not counting my chickens just yet either, would be nice to break that streak. They are not taking anything for granted, a much different team than last time.

Georgia has the best defense in the country. Alabama’s offensive line is terrible. Georgia has a quarterback that rarely makes mistakes and Alabama’s defense is very suspect. I would rarely ever bet against Saban but this would be the time. We shall all see on Saturday…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go Irish!

never mind....

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jwp475

P

You are full of BS Baylor's defense ranked 20th Nationally. That's not too shabby and they have a stout running game

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/fei/overalldef/2021

LOL. They’ve got an “OK” Defense. But highly over-ranked
They only played 3 ranked opponents this year. The highest ranked one being # 8 OU.
They definitely have a good Offense and a good running game, though, especially considering that it’s tough to recruit kids to play for such a small school in the Big 12.
Their star running back is from my old hometown.
I have some friends that know his family. He’s supposedly a great kiddo.
I hope they beat OSU, but I damn sure wouldn’t bet on it.
OSU has the better Offense.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Georgia has the best defense in the country. Alabama’s offensive line is terrible. Georgia has a quarterback that rarely makes mistakes and Alabama’s defense is very suspect. I would rarely ever bet against Saban but this would be the time. We shall all see on Saturday…

Have you seen the Georgia QB's stats or just making it up? IMHO he sucks. Bama has the Coach and QB advantage in this one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sounds like every assistant coach and coordinator has decided to stay at ND rather than go with BK.

Kinda says a lot about BK - imo.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GA will beat AL in a reasonably close game, so AL will be out.

That will make the playoff group GA, UM, Cincy & ND.....................Baylor & OSU who are both better than either Cincy or ND will be shut out, sadly.

If the committee has the slightest of all reasons to put ND in, ND will be in. I will be shocked if they are not.

GA will win it all.

MM

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
So how the hell did # 5 Michigan jump to # 2 ahead of # 3 Alabama, who also won last weekend ??? 😬

Because they kicked #2 Ohio State’s ass and Bama barely beat Auburn in 4 overtimes.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I’m hoping for a. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

Not so.

You need to read up on Oklahoma state's Defense. Watching the Beldam game highlights and maybe looking at this year's stats might help.

Oklahoma state has one of the highest ranked Defenses in the nation. They held OU's offense to ZERO points in the second half last week. OU's special teams and defense scored the nine points they scored in the second half.

OSU also shut out Texas Tech at home two weeks ago. That had not been done since Nebraska did it 20 plus years ago. And they beat Baylor already this year.

And OSU has gotten better offensively while their Defense also just gets better.

Baylor is probably going to get their asses handed to them tomorrow.

Last edited by jk16; 12/03/21.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I am an Auburn fan, but I do hope all the underdogs win, to throw havoc in the championship games. I think there should be at least 8 teams in the playoffs and go back to an 10-11 game season. Maybe even have 16 in the playoffs. All the conference champions and then the best other teams.

Going to 8 games makes for one additional game. Going for 16 gives two additional games.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Have you seen the Georgia QB's stats or just making it up? IMHO he sucks. Bama has the Coach and QB advantage in this one.

I have not. Just went by the games I watched and he did a good job. I am no fan of Georgia but they are far better than Alabama this year. IMHO they will defeat the CrimsonTide. Saturday we will all see how good our expert analysis 🧐 is…

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I have not. Just went by the games I watched and he did a good job. I am no fan of Georgia but they are far better than Alabama this year. IMHO they will defeat the CrimsonTide. Saturday we will all see how good our expert analysis 🧐 is…

I think they beat Bama but it will be very close, but I can't rule Saban and his track record out.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So how are you LSU fans feeling about your new coach? Just curious.

3825 24336
Page 2 of 24 1 2 3 4 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
117 members (338reddog, 10Glocks, 32_20fan, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 9 invisible), 1,445 guests, and 729 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,889
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.