Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Interesting...but I see no one is mentioning how one of your California locales is enforcing mandatory mask wearing in the citizens own home.

Look hard enough and there are issues everywhere, and plenty to point the finger.

What locale is enforcing that?

There is a recent thread on it in the campfire, it didn't get much notice as most were too busy bitching about Australia instead of looking to their own back yard.

Astraila is screwed but the us is headed there

BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I had this discussion earlier tonight with a local liberal… the vaccines only (supposedly) work to help mitigate the “severe” effects of the virus…we all know, or should know, that’s not always the case… even if the vaccines work at mitigating severe symptoms, they do nothing to keep you from infecting others if you become infected…an argument can be made that mitigating the symptoms might actually be responsible for faster spread of the disease because the infected might not feel ill enough to get tested or quarantine themselves… the bottom line for me is that everybody alive will eventually catch the virus, because it’s here to stay…… get over it…

I am now vaxed and would suggest that there is more likely-hood of milder symptoms allowing those who are vaxed to be out and about to pass the damned virus on.
Those who are unvaxed have more to fear from the vaxed than the other way round.

Yep you are vaxed, you can spread more prolific than ever before. You also have the ability for mutations of the civic virus to mutate and you to spread

Everyone can host a mutating virus, it is what the virus does...and the enhanced spread is solely because fuckwits think that because they are vaxed they don't have to give a toss about anyone else.

The shots are solely an attempt to mitigate symptoms, it is not protection, not a magic bullet, and definitely not a licence to cease caring about the welfare of those around us...(unless it is someone you particularly despise).

The shots do not make the recipient more apt to be contagious...stupidity does.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Interesting...but I see no one is mentioning how one of your California locales is enforcing mandatory mask wearing in the citizens own home.

Look hard enough and there are issues everywhere, and plenty to point the finger.

California is not the rest of the USA

Laughin' here...................

So you think that what is happening in CA & Germany is not going to happen in the rest if the U.S., eh?

Let's talk again in a few months...........................if we are still allowed.

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I had this discussion earlier tonight with a local liberal… the vaccines only (supposedly) work to help mitigate the “severe” effects of the virus…we all know, or should know, that’s not always the case… even if the vaccines work at mitigating severe symptoms, they do nothing to keep you from infecting others if you become infected…an argument can be made that mitigating the symptoms might actually be responsible for faster spread of the disease because the infected might not feel ill enough to get tested or quarantine themselves… the bottom line for me is that everybody alive will eventually catch the virus, because it’s here to stay…… get over it…

I am now vaxed and would suggest that there is more likely-hood of milder symptoms allowing those who are vaxed to be out and about to pass the damned virus on.
Those who are unvaxed have more to fear from the vaxed than the other way round.

Tell that to the Stazi and Einsatzgruppen.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Tell that to the Stazi and Einsatzgruppen.

Fortunately I do not have to...we don't have any.

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Yep you are vaxed, you can spread more prolific than ever before. You also have the ability for mutations of the civic virus to mutate and you to spread

Everyone can host a mutating virus, it is what the virus does...and the enhanced spread is solely because fuckwits think that because they are vaxed they don't have to give a toss about anyone else.

The shots are solely an attempt to mitigate symptoms, it is not protection, not a magic bullet, and definitely not a licence to cease caring about the welfare of those around us...(unless it is someone you particularly despise).

The shots do not make the recipient more apt to be contagious...stupidity does.
funny I was in the area in China when this chit broke out, then in Italy in milan when it broke put down

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

So you think that what is happening in CA & Germany is not going to happen in the rest if the U.S., eh?

Let's talk again in a few months...........................if we are still allowed.

MM

Actually MM...I am wondering what the next emergency is going to be and what new powers are going to be "needed" to deal with it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

California is not the rest of the USA

MM

Nope. 🙂 I’ll check back 03/01/22. We’ll still be free.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Hardest part of 2 weeks to flatten the curve is the first 2 years.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Hardest part of 2 weeks to flatten the curve is the first 2 years.

Ha ha. Maybe they meant a biblical "2 weeks"?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by shootem

Nope. 🙂 I’ll check back 03/01/22. We’ll still be free.

Pretty sure your president wiping human rights with work mandates to 1/3 of your population is not the understanding of freedom your forefathers envisaged.

As to such attacks on freedoms, you are protesting even less than tiny countries like the Netherlands. Not really much of a showing from you boys yet.

I hear a lot of you fellas using the excuse, well it aint happening in my state. Remind me what the U in USA stands for again?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The problem with Americans is that since WW1 they've been indoctrinated to believe that the "USA" are the good guys, they will never rise or revolt against their rising Police Sate .... The fantasy of "good guys" has them thinking that some hero Republican "Conservatives" will magically materialize and save the Union once again ....,, not gonna happen this time around .... Republican/Democrat is a public facade, / they ALL go to the same Satanic Temple and serve one master...

what little freedoms we Americans have left ... are only allowed to keep us pacified and controlled

even Estonians have the stones to rise up .... here in the states we all would be arrested and locked up for "Domestic Terrorism" all the checks have been out into place since Bush/Clinton/Bush and got worse with Obama, now the entire country is a concentration camp waiting to be activated ...

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Swamplord
The problem with Americans is that since WW1 they've been indoctrinated to believe that the "USA" are the good guys, they will never rise or revolt against their rising Police Sate .... The fantasy of "good guys" has them thinking that some hero Republican "Conservatives" will magically materialize and save the Union once again ....,, not gonna happen this time around .... Republican/Democrat is a public facade, / they ALL go to the same Satanic Temple and serve one master...

what little freedoms we Americans have left ... are only allowed to keep us pacified and controlled

even Estonians have the stones to rise up .... here in the states we all would be arrested and locked up for "Domestic Terrorism" all the checks have been out into place since Bush/Clinton/Bush and got worse with Obama, now the entire country is a concentration camp waiting to be activated ...

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You are 100% correct swamplord.

"When guns are outlawed,only the outlaws will have guns".
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Exiting Chancellor Angela Merkel announced on Dec. 2 that Germany will lock down unvaccinated people as top officials also signaled that they would back plans for mandatory vaccinations in the coming months.

Merkel said individuals who aren’t vaccinated for COVID-19 will be excluded from nonessential stores and cultural and recreational venues. The Bundestag, Germany’s Parliament, also will consider a general vaccination mandate.

"Achtung untermenschen..." - history repeats itself in Germany

I was watching a clip from a Jordan Peterson lecture last night. He mentioned how the Nazis made health an issue of division early on in the rise to power. At first they directed the plan toward exterminating pests and rodents to rid the country of disease. That was the set up for later redirecting that hatred toward people. It can certainly happen in Germany again and something is happening here.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Does anyone know what other countries like Russia are doing about it?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

To be fair Cali really isn't part of the USA.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL! Germany is over 80% vaxxed. If vaxxes did anything, they'd have hit herd immunity long ago!

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL! Germany is over 80% vaxxed. If vaxxes did anything, they'd have hit herd immunity long ago!

You would think so but you hear NO talk of Herd Immunity it's all Vaccines & Boosters.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Read just this morning that a major healthcare provider fired 280 employees for not being vaccinated or having an exemption.

Ochsners.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
707 members (007FJ, 1234, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 61 invisible), 3,131 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,744
Posts18,401,246
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.