Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The ChiComs are behind a LOT of the cannabis industry in Oklahoma, along with the resulting criminal activity that accompanies the drug trade. What about your states??

https://www.kxii.com/2021/12/01/thr...ly-illegal-garvin-county-marijuana-grow/

ELMORE CITY, Okla. (KXII) - A man who had been working at a marijuana grow near Elmore City told law enforcement he was being held against his will for three months, according to the Garvin County Sheriff’s office.

Xiaobing Chen, Xuechun Ruan and Quan Zhao were arrested after several people called 911 about a fight in a street near Elmore City on Tuesday.

According to a press release, Elmore City police chief Johnny Denney witnessed two people wrestling on the ground.

When deputies spoke with the victim, he told them he had been working at the residence for three months.

The victim went on to say he was afraid of three other residents in the home and that he wasn’t allowed to leave by himself, the press release stated.

According to the Garvin County Sheriff’s Office, the victim told deputies he was able to escape with a bag of personal belongings.

When the sheriff’s office entered the home to make sure no one else was inside, they found $2 million worth of marijuana, two guns, and some cash.

The press release stated that the grow was not registered with the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics.

Chen, Ruan and Zhao were charged with kidnapping, illegal drug trafficking, possessing guns while committing a felony, and several other drug-related charges.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

BP-B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Same here in Oregon. Here in rural NW Oregon they’re buying up farms and any acreage that’s suitable. Seeing more and more being shut down as fast as they start growing though as they either don’t know the laws or simple don’t give two schits.

Brad
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Let’s Go Brandon
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I wonder how many million$ of our money goes back to Communist China just through the cannabis industry? I'll bet that number would shock the hell out of everybody.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I wonder how many million$ of our money goes back to Communist China just through the cannabis industry? I'll bet that number would shock the hell out of everybody.

Ole Crackhead Hunter and Sleepy Joe gotta get them ChiCom kickbacks ! 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Hunter Biden sez "Live it up! Spark up another doobie for Dear Old Dad!!"

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.kxii.com/2021/07/23/illegal-marijuana-grow-busted-love-county/

“What made it illegal is they didn’t have an Oklahoma Medical marijuana authority license or an Oklahoma bureau of narcotics license” Grisham said.

Police arrested Chong Chen and Zhimou Chen on charges of cultivation.... illegal under state and Federal law.

This is the latest in a string of illegal marijuana grows that have been busted in southern Oklahoma. Local dispensary owners are hopeful that as more of these illegal grows pop up they will be stopped quicker.

//////////////////////////

https://www.kxii.com/2021/06/18/four-arrested-so-far-illegal-marijuana-grow-farm-carter-county/

Wen Huang, Zheni Huang, Chao Li, and Bo Lin were arrested and taken to the Carter County Jail for growing weed illegally, having money from selling it, and owning guns while committing a felony.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

90% goes back. 10% goes to the big guy!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
https://www.news9.com/story/6183517...countrys-1-supplier-of-illegal-marijuana

TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics says Oklahoma is now the number one black market supplier of illegal marijuana in the country.

There are 8,500 medical marijuana grow licenses in Oklahoma and agents say 25 percent of them are run by criminal organizations from places like China, Russia and Mexico.

People all over Green Country tell News on 6 have seen a huge increase in Asians buying land and creating huge pot operations right next to family farms.

Josh King and his family bought this historic piece of property known as Bald Knob Hill, near Henryetta. Then, a marijuana operation moved in across the road and within a matter of months, had nearly every inch of the 31 acres, covered with buildings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A petition has already been filed in Oklahoma to legalize recreational marijuana. That’s the same way medical marijuana became a reality in Oklahoma. A petition was filed, and then Oklahomans voted for and approved it. I’m sure it’ll eventually happen in Oklahoma with recreational marijuana too.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

10% for the big guy

NRA Endowment Member
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I went to Elmore City on the way home from OKC while making sales calls. Stopped at a OEM shop that we do business with their sister company. The gate was closed but there was a door open to the shop. Nothing but grow lights and marijuana from one end to the other.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by asheepdog

10% for the big guy

LOL. Yep !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
MORE Chi-Com crimes in Okla., I'll bet these same chinks are smuggling in Fentanyl, too. Beijing should be nuked:

https://www.kxii.com/2022/02/22/obn-conducts-massive-drug-bust-carter-co/

OKLAHOMA CITY (KXII) - On Tuesday the Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics led a massive multi-agency operation targeting criminal organizations growing and trafficking marijuana for the black market including farms in southern Oklahoma.

OBN Spokesman Mark Woodward said more than 200 state, federal and local law enforcement officers executed search warrants and arrest warrants early Tuesday morning at a dozen locations across the state tied to this on-going investigation.

“For over a year, OBN has been targeting numerous individuals and organizations that have moved to Oklahoma from out-of-state and used fraudulent business structures and ‘ghost owners’ to obtain their Oklahoma Medical Marijuana licenses,” said Woodward.

OBN said they believe the farms are all connected-just not directly.

Karla Hall lives down the road from a farm raided in Burneyville. She said she had seen that same farm get in trouble with the law before.

“We figured it was all legal because you know they’ve been there before and there’s been a lot of people out here growing, doing the grow farms that are legal,” Hall said.

Woodward said this operation found around 120 thousand illegal marijuana plants and up to 5 thousand pounds of ready-to-sell product.

OBN said a woman named Xiumeng Lyu was one of the investigation’s main targets.

She’s now in Carter County jail.

“She was kind of a broker and she was responsible for moving a lot of money though our investigation,” Woodward said.

Four more people have been arrested as of Tuesday afternoon. Shi Yang is now in the Stephens County Jail, Nan Weng is in Canadian county custody, Dean Zheng is in the Cleveland County Jail, and Will Chen is in Marshall County custody.

Eight others now have warrants in Oklahoma.

“We’re not too concerned that we didn’t get them all today because we know who they are, the cases are already built and we will continue to do what we can to look for them,” Woodward said.

Woodward said this investigation identified brokers moving millions of dollars in marijuana from multiple Oklahoma farms onto the black markets in states including, but not limited to Californian, North Carolina, Missouri, Indiana, and Texas.

Woodward said search warrants were served at nine farms and three residential locations connected to these illegal shipments and thirteen arrest warrants were issued for people in Oklahoma linked to the investigation, as well as ones in Californian and three in Texas, with more arrests expected as the investigation continues.

According to OBN, two of these farms are in Wilson, one is in Ratliff City, and another in Madill. They are:

-594 Bear Hollow, Wilson, OK (Big Buddha Farms)

-13481 Sartin RD, Madill, OK (M Green Farms)

-25720 Batson RD, Burneyville, OK (KYY Farms)

-805 Anshultz, Wilson, OK (Soft Green Farms)

“As these investigations move forward, we plan to file charges on these criminal brokers, business owners, land owners, and entities that helped facilitate the fraudulent documentation allowing these criminal organizations to get an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana license,” said Woodward.

OBN Director Donnie Anderson said more of these large-scale law enforcement operations are planned as his agency continues to investigate hundreds of suspected illegal marijuana growing operations around the state.

“We are sending a clear and powerful message today that Oklahoma is not a safe haven for criminals who think they can hide behind a Medical Marijuana license,” said Anderson.

Woodward said those arrested in this operation face a variety of charges including aggravated trafficking and aggravated manufacturing.

OBN will also be filing asset forfeiture on multiple vehicles, bank accounts, cash, equipment and at least eight of the properties linked to these illegal marijuana shipments and money laundering.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Why are these Chinkinese MFers allowed in the country?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Yawn.

Talk to me about illegal grows.

Hold into the smoke screen. Sheesh.

LOL
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300
Why are these Chinkinese MFers allowed in the country?

Dimocommies like Calledumb and Gayghost and Jell0.

The Chynese were providing the chemicals to process fentanyl south of the border but are now providing the finished product to the cartels.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Those people are due for a name change soon- - - - -"Wi Fook Dup"!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The pot growers go into nice small towns with lots of easy access National Forests, and really screw over the locals there with huge crime increases and they also try to limit NF access by threatening hikers/hunters. They also use lots of water for their plants. They can really basically destroy what some of those small towns.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Why? They don't seem to be shocked when the Western Union kiosk lines up with illegal aliens on payday Fridays!
I bet those people ship millions into Mexico, or wherever they happen to be from.
I've seen them send thousands. They hand the clerk a piece of paper with the name of the recipient and how much to send.
The recipient can go to a Western Union office anywhere in the world and pick up their cash. ....and Western Union charges as much as $75 for a single tranaction!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
726 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,945 guests, and 1,276 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,752
Posts18,401,318
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.