Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The "zero tolerance" nonsense got started in 1994 I guess.

It's all tied to money.

Depends on where you are, probably got started earlier in the liberal schit holes. I didn't notice it here until around 2003 or so. The local school here didn't like me to well as I fought back and told them what chicken schits they were. I also kept my kid home on count week so they wouldn't get state money for them.

Parents have to learn to fight for their kids futures. Can you imagine the impact if even 20% of the parents kept their kids home on count week, the school would schit themselves.

I have an elementary school 200 yds from my front door. My ex-wife taught there.

They know me well. I've been pouring their liberal commie kool-aid back over their heads for 23 years.

Lol.

Last edited by local_dirt; 12/02/21.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dozens of School Districts closed across Michigan today, “out of an abundance of caution”. Rumors flying, fear of copycats.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/8833243002

While the internet posts from the shooter kids were indeed over the top, it’s gotta be a daunting task investigating everything online. Maybe they have bots that can do that.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Dozens of School Districts closed across Michigan today, “out of an abundance of caution”. Rumors flying, fear of copycats.

https://amp.freep.com/amp/8833243002

While the internet posts from the shooter kids were indeed over the top, it’s gotta be a daunting task investigating everything online. Maybe they have bots that can do that.

That's our problem in a nutshell right there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know if it's all that hard to locate posts in cases like this.

He posted where the other kids post so they would see them.

Might be some anonymous posts out there but what I've seen has his name on them.

The return of the devil count down clock he posted was a fair warning.

Here's a link to a post on the Smith and Wesson he planed to use I can't repost.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFkX3EYWYAgnap5?format=jpg&name=900x900

[Linked Image from s3media.247sports.com]

[Linked Image from i.4cdn.org]

One little pic of the deer head involved on the right in this image, there will be more about that later

[Linked Image from the-sun.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Our school district has a 48 hour suspension for any student who makes a threatening statement or gets into a fight on campus.

We had a school shooting several years ago, troubled kid, broken home, had just moved in with his father who was a detective. Got suspended for doing donuts on the turf football field that did around $6K in damage. Went home, got dad's service pistol, went back to school and killed the vice principle who had just suspended him. He drove off and killed himself. 2 dead and 1 seriously wounded over a 10 day suspension?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by SandBilly

If the evidence laid out by the prosecutor are true, they're in deep chit.

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Wow!

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
skip to approx 33:00 minutes

Last edited by tmitch; 12/03/21.

Charter Member
Ancient order of the 1895 Winchester

"It's an insecure and petite man who demands all others like what he likes and dislike what he dislikes."
szihn

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Hastings
Supreme court has ruled you can't give a 15 year old a life sentence. Have to turn them loose after a while.

Yeah, but they haven't ever settled, to the best of my knowledge, what an "adult" is.

This kid is being tried as an "adult", and yet Mr Rittenhouse, two years older at the time of his life changing event, was referred to as a "kid" who had no business helping out his community, much less carrying a weapon.

I say make up your mind.

They can't even decide when a baby becomes a baby or human for that matter.........

IMHO, ADULT has little to do with age.................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tmitch

As they should be.

Almost sounds as if the Dad bought the gun for the Psycho for a XMas Present.

And I wouldn’t have a problem with that if the brat weren’t a known Psycho.

I bought my first handgun st age 13. Mom had to fill out the paperwork. Owned several more by the time I graduated HS.
Still have the first one. A Colt Frontier Scout in 22/22 Magnum.
Still have yet to shoot anyone with it, either.

And like I mentioned before, I had a WW 94/30-30 and a Rem 870 12 ga, on the gun rack of my pickup in our HS parking lot every day. As most kids from a farming and ranching family did. And there was never a School shooting one in that era of the late 1970’s.
And I was a lot more scared of what my Dad would do to me if I acted like a fool, then worried about what LEO would do.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/03/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think that a homicide conviction that involves the use of a firearm should carry a mandatory death penalty regardless of the age of the convicted shooter.

Further, I think that the execution should be open to public viewing by anyone 18 or older, that the method of execution should be hanging, and that it should take place within the zip code where the crime occurred..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Them and the school both.

The kid was caught searching for ammunition online the day before and referred to the office. In of itself a typically BS referral spawned by paranoia. School internet servers typically block all weapons-related sites, even legit hunting and shooting sites. Maybe he was on his phone or using it’s hotspot.

But the drawing for which the parents were called in? A gun, a person shot, the words “blood everywhere”, “The thoughts won’t stop, help me”. Looking at the stuff he posted, and the transformation from the goofy Poindexter Middle School kid he was to the evil-faced murderer at 15, ya could even make a case for demonic possession.

Yep, the kid should have been at least called in and held for counseling right away, maybe they had planned to do that later that day.

The story says the parents insisted he be left at school, I dunno what the legal constraints were on the Admin at that point.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
BOL just issued out of Oakland County

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Separated from the elaborate internet reality he had created, out of his parents’ house and his room, locked up, denied all his freedoms, told when to eat and when to sh$t. I would expect it is now dawning on that kid what the consequences will be.

Jail for life, just as his life was beginning.

We had a kid from a decent home get strung-out on drugs and stab some guy, charged as an adult. I saw him on TV the following year being sentenced, he looked like he was living in Hell.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Them and the school both.

The kid was caught searching for ammunition online the day before and referred to the office. In of itself a typically BS referral spawned by paranoia. School internet servers typically block all weapons-related sites, even legit hunting and shooting sites. Maybe he was on his phone or using it’s hotspot.

But the drawing for which the parents were called in? A gun, a person shot, the words “blood everywhere”, “The thoughts won’t stop, help me”. Looking at the stuff he posted, and the transformation from the goofy Poindexter Middle School kid he was to the evil-faced murderer at 15, ya could even make a case for demonic possession.

Yep, the kid should have been at least called in and held for counseling right away, maybe they had planned to do that later that day.

The story says the parents insisted he be left at school, I dunno what the legal constraints were on the Admin at that point.

And, law enforcement wasn't called and NOBODY at the school or the parents thought to search the kid, his backpack and locker for a weapon. Then they send the kid back to class? Damn...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Mom and Dad have been each charged with 4 counts of Involuntary Manslaughter and have disappeared

"The older I get, the better I was"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gonna be the biggest, fattest lawsuit ever filed against this school.
They might as well hand ever student in the school a blank check.

There is so much more weird schit this kid was doing that's yet to be posted in any news story it's staggering.

The context of the graffiti painted in red on the walls when the deer head was dumped in a school court yard is going to be interesting.

Seen lot's of pictures of the deer head but not the graffiti.

The police were called when that happened and that was three weeks ago.
The kid wasn't hiding hiding nothing, I'm surprised he didn't waltz into class with the 9mm strapped to his belt.

Plenty of good reason numerous kids didn't go to school that day.

If the "I'm bringing death, see ya tomorrow" post wasn't enough the count down clock he posted should have tipped off a few.

Geewiz wonder what's gonna happen when that clock hits zero?

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

418 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 16penny, 12savage, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 45 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,569
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.