DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by ribka
every day gun in Australia?

A rubber band

You are the one with the fascination for the unusual gay fetish material - I'll bet you wear a rubber band on your cock while you are searching and reviewing those videos as you build up your collection and fill hard drive after hard drive.

FFS man... oops, my apologies for misgendering you .. It/thing , there , better now ?

anyway, dude ... (sorry again IT) you got trolled so good that you inexplicably shared some really personal shyte we didn't need to know about ya ... GD, ya fkn sicko

LMAOWDB

You should seek professional help. Seriously.

GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

A rubber band

You are the one with the fascination for the unusual gay fetish material - I'll bet you wear a rubber band on your cock while you are searching and reviewing those videos as you build up your collection and fill hard drive after hard drive.

FFS man... oops, my apologies for misgendering you .. It/thing , there , better now ?

anyway, dude ... (sorry again IT) you got trolled so good that you inexplicably shared some really personal shyte we didn't need to know about ya ... GD, ya fkn sicko

LMAOWDB

SwampButtKaren, I think you are over-thinking it you sick fuck.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P

A rubber band

while viewing the soiled pages of his Tom of Finland comic collection....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by purri
while viewing the soiled pages of his Tom of Finland comic collection....

Here, get out of that...I had to search that up. How the hell did you even know that existed!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT

A rubber band

LMAOWDB

Hey, I apologized for the misgendering, sorry again, ok ..

and ... all the stuff IT posted came from it's brain , nobody elses

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

A rubber band

LMAOWDB

The advice was that you seek professional help - this doesn't appear to have happened yet.

Well?
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT

A rubber band

LMAOWDB

The advice was that you seek professional help - this doesn't appear to have happened yet.

You posted that random perverted stuff in a hissy fit moment when you lost your Skittles

Stuff from your mind ...... YOU posted ... just scroll up and double check ...

I'd advise the neighbors keep their kids away from you before you snap, seems all this friendly back n forth banter is pushing you over the edge , mental health issues always surface when someone uses the wrong pronouns when addressing you, it's a good thing you don't have any guns, we've seen what you trannies do when you get guns

Just calm down man ! oops sorry, Ma'am !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT

A rubber band

LMAOWDB

You posted that random perverted stuff in a hissy fit moment when you lost your Skittles

Stuff from your mind ...... YOU posted ... just scroll up and double check ...

I'd advise the neighbors keep their kids away from you before you snap, seems all this friendly back n forth banter is pushing you over the edge , mental health issues always surface when someone uses the wrong pronouns when addressing you, it's a good thing you don't have any guns, we've seen what you trannies do when you get guns

Just calm down man ! oops sorry, Ma'am !

Seriously, get the professional help you need.

Well?
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Of course, we fought England and won our independence. Somewhat unique to the other "colonies". There is mistrust of government, therefore our founders made a constitution preventing said government from disarming citizens. Our 2nd Amendment. That's freedom! Unfortunately we sometimes have a cost for that freedom.

Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by Creekside0423
Of course, we fought England and won our independence. Somewhat unique to the other "colonies". There is mistrust of government, therefore our founders made a constitution preventing said government from disarming citizens. Our 2nd Amendment. That's freedom! Unfortunately we sometimes have a cost for that freedom.

The whole relationship we have with the United Kingdom is largely misunderstood by Americans. They're useful to us and that's why we keep them around. As for the royal family I think most most of us in this part of the world consider them as a bit of a joke. The government is only for three years between elections and if they piss off too many people, which includes many gun owners, they don't get reelected. I can understand a government banning or wanting to ban assault rifles, because they're primarily designed to kill as many people as possible (bombs, mortars, machine guns and RPG's excepted) in the shortest possible time. I don't think it has anything to do with preventing a rogue government from trying to destroy our Bill of Rights or other democratic legislation.

"The 257 Roberts, some people like to call it the “.257 Bob.” I think these people should be hung in trees where crows can peck at them." - David Petzal
IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Thanks for your view. It works for you guys. It is oposite in the US by the majority. The thought that a government would have the power to disarm the people is a big issue. And even the term "assault rifle" is part of the disarm process. Any semi-auto? And here they are used by many hunters (hog, etc) and most of all property defense. Military weapons are "assault", fully auto. And after all, isn't all firearms originally designed to kill people. Sounds like our resident gun-banners to generate media sensation.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
“Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose”…JJ

Your freedoms keep you guys shit scared full time. The greatest amount of diatribe slandering of other countries is the result of deep seated fear and insecurity ingrained in alot of you guys. Maybe if you guys had a better standard of living, and life satisfaction, you'd understand.
What a phagg lol. So freedom makes living scary for the poor little aussie boy huh? Freedom isnt easy so I get why you vag tightens up by the sheer mention of it

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Your freedoms keep you guys shit scared full time. The greatest amount of diatribe slandering of other countries is the result of deep seated fear and insecurity ingrained in alot of you guys. Maybe if you guys had a better standard of living, and life satisfaction, you'd understand.
What a phagg lol. So freedom makes living scary for the poor little aussie boy huh? Freedom isnt easy so I get why you vag tightens up by the sheer mention of it

Lolol…the fact that they actually think and believe that is proof of how completely ignorant they are. In every discussion that they participate in here, without fail they are always WRONG. They have 1 or 2 sycophants but aside from them the rest of the membership here finds them universally wrong.

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
Patrick Henry

“ The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Mark Twain

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Lolol…the fact that they actually think and believe that is proof of how completely ignorant they are. On every discussion that they participate in here, without fail they are always WRONG. They have 1 or 2 sycophants but aside from them the rest of the membership here finds them universally wrong.

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”
Patrick Henry

“ The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Mark Twain
+1

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Grow up. Childishness displayed by adults is not a good look. Once more, the vast majority of gun owners did not agree with or support the gun laws of '96.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 'fuckwit'.
gunchamp

Well look at that, another way to spell 'fuckwit'.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow up. Childishness displayed by adults is not a good look. Once more, the vast majority of gun owners did not agree with or support the gun laws of '96.

Wasting your time as the fuckwits won't listen.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not about to attack the someone's nation or state in a wholesale manner.
It's bad form, and makes the attacker look stupid.

Attacking our obsession with freedom and keeping the government in check
just shows a lack of knowledge, foresight, or the ignorance of the already
submitted.

Freedom is not always pretty.
It is a constant struggle, as the default position is to control or submit.
Even the fight for freedom is a variation of the default.
Two sides, one wanting to control the other, the second wanting their rights
to control themselves.

Totalitarianism is more orderly.
The selected pass laws, the underlings obey.

It would seem that except for some Former Soviet States, the whole world
is trending towards the default.

Political freedoms are evaporating from most countries.
The only ones expanding are ones endorsing immoral or other undesirable
behavior.

The US is behind the curve in some of this,
but has been racing to get the lead.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who is doing the attacking?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by 'fuckwit'.
gunchamp

Well look at that, another way to spell 'fuckwit'.
Exactly what did i sat that wasnt true? Dont get your panties in a wad just because you didnt like what you heard and i wasnt bagging on you fyi. I was addressing the little dick weed who was talking chit on being free

Last edited by gunchamp; 05/07/23.
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (02bfishn, 1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 63 invisible), 2,493 guests, and 1,183 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,746
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.