Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Cretch
So how are you LSU fans feeling about your new coach? Just curious.

I heard he acquired a southern accent overnite. He will not last long there.

BP-B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

He has a track record of being an excellent coach everywhere he has been

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
GA will beat AL in a reasonably close game, so AL will be out.

That will make the playoff group GA, UM, Cincy & ND.....................Baylor & OSU who are both better than either Cincy or ND will be shut out, sadly.

If the committee has the slightest of all reasons to put ND in, ND will be in. I will be shocked if they are not.

GA will win it all.

MM

If OSU wins they are definitely in. OSU has the 4th ranked defense in the country

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I heard he acquired a southern accent overnite. He will not last long there.

Winning fixes any cultural issues.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by JB in SC

Originally Posted by Godogs57
Originally Posted by Springcove
The playoff is just a race to see who gets there asses handed to them by Georgia. In my humble opinion.

I certainly hope you are correct.

Got a BS and Masters in Economics from my beloved Dawg U.

I'm not counting my chickens just yet either, would be nice to break that streak. They are not taking anything for granted, a much different team than last time.

Georgia has the best defense in the country. Alabama’s offensive line is terrible. Georgia has a quarterback that rarely makes mistakes and Alabama’s defense is very suspect. I would rarely ever bet against Saban but this would be the time. We shall all see on Saturday…

Have you seen the Georgia QB's stats or just making it up? IMHO he sucks. Bama has the Coach and QB advantage in this one.

Your HO is not consistent with the numbers.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/player-stat/qb-rating-ncaa

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
So much conversation about the SEC championship. It's almost as if the other conferences and their games are insignificant.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
So much conversation about the SEC championship. It's almost as if the other conferences and their games are insignificant.

It is the defacto national championship.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
At least baseball has a farm team system and they admit the players are getting paid to work their way up the ladder. The NFL and NBA still promote the myth that college players are "amateurs"!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
At least baseball has a farm team system and they admit the players are getting paid to work their way up the ladder. The NFL and NBA still promote the myth that college players are "amateurs"!

Umm, no. They are openly being paid from sponsors now. The alabama QB has approx. 1 MIL in sponsorship deals.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Do the sponsors also provide stand-ins to attend classes and take tests? Those pesky academic requirements used to be sidestepped by bribing professors to give passing grades, or inventing special courses like "Outdoor Masturbation"! Very few college players managed to graduate once they ran out of eligibility.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

One of your more astute observations

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
My Ducks got curb stomped by the Utes a couple of weeks ago. They play again tomorrow for the PAC-12 Championship. Vegas favors the Utes by 3. Last game Utah was favored by 7 and won by 30+.

I’m hoping for a more competitive effort. A win would be nice.

P

They play at 7:00 pm tonight on ABC. Should be a good game. Hope your Ducks Win !

The Big 12 Championship Game with Oklahoma ST vs Baylor game ought to be a shootout. Two really good high scoring Offensive Teams. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

You are full of BS Baylor's defense ranked 20th Nationally. That's not too shabby and they have a stout running game

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/fei/overalldef/2021

LOL. They’ve got an “OK” Defense. But highly over-ranked
They only played 3 ranked opponents this year. The highest ranked one being # 8 OU.
They definitely have a good Offense and a good running game, though, especially considering that it’s tough to recruit kids to play for such a small school in the Big 12.
Their star running back is from my old hometown.
I have some friends that know his family. He’s supposedly a great kiddo.
I hope they beat OSU, but I damn sure wouldn’t bet on it.
OSU has the better Offense.

You must be clueless if you think UGA defense is over rated. It took Alabama 4 OTs to beat Auburn and Auburn had to play their number 2 QB the entire game

UGA beat Auburn 37-10 with their first string QB

Instead of worrying about ranked teams look at the top NFL talent across the DL for UGA

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
My Ducks got curb stomped by the Utes a couple of weeks ago. They play again tomorrow for the PAC-12 Championship. Vegas favors the Utes by 3. Last game Utah was favored by 7 and won by 30+.

P

They play at 7:00 pm tonight on ABC. Should be a good game. Hope your Ducks Win !

The Big 12 Championship Game with Oklahoma ST vs Baylor game ought to be a shootout. Two really good high scoring Offensive Teams. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

You are full of BS Baylor's defense ranked 20th Nationally. That's not too shabby and they have a stout running game

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/fei/overalldef/2021

LOL. They’ve got an “OK” Defense. But highly over-ranked
They only played 3 ranked opponents this year. The highest ranked one being # 8 OU.
They definitely have a good Offense and a good running game, though, especially considering that it’s tough to recruit kids to play for such a small school in the Big 12.
Their star running back is from my old hometown.
I have some friends that know his family. He’s supposedly a great kiddo.
I hope they beat OSU, but I damn sure wouldn’t bet on it.
OSU has the better Offense.

You must be clueless if you think UGA defense is over rated. It took Alabama 4 OTs to beat Auburn and Auburn had to play their number 2 QB the entire game

UGA beat Auburn 37-10 with their first string QB

Instead of worrying about ranked teams look at the top NFL talent across the DL for UGA

Once again, your reading comprehension sucks, Scooter.
I was talking about Baylor’s Defense. As were you. And theirs and OSU as in OK St’s Offenses.

As for Bama vs UGA, we shall see. UGA definitely has a better QB and OF Line. Bama’s got a much better Coach.
Like I said before, I never count The Tide And Saban Out until the Fat Lady Sings. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
The Utes have jumped on the Ducks tonight and lead 14-0 in Q1.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jk16

I’m hoping for a. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

Not so.

You need to read up on Oklahoma state's Defense. Watching the Beldam game highlights and maybe looking at this year's stats might help.

Oklahoma state has one of the highest ranked Defenses in the nation. They held OU's offense to ZERO points in the second half last week. OU's special teams and defense scored the nine points they scored in the second half.

OSU also shut out Texas Tech at home two weeks ago. That had not been done since Nebraska did it 20 plus years ago. And they beat Baylor already this year.

And OSU has gotten better offensively while their Defense also just gets better.

Baylor is probably going to get their asses handed to them tomorrow.

I watched the OU vs OSU game. Still wasn’t impressed with OSU’s DF.
And I also watched the OSU vs T-Tech game. Texas Tech sucks this year. As did their now fired Coach.
I actually like OSU. Can’t stand OU though.
And all of my family went to Texas Tech, except for me.
I actually pull for them 99% of the time, unless of course, they’re playing my Aggies.
It was always fun to call my like brother and harass the schitt out of him when TAMU beat Tech.
I’ve set with him in Jones Stadium in Lubbock on Tech’s side and watched a ton of games there.
Unfortunately Tech hasn’t been very good since Kliff Kingsbury and Patrick Mahomes left Lubbock.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

Yep. Not looking good for the Ducks. I was hoping they’d trounce the Utes. 😬

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

I really liked the Utes in My Cousin Vinny.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

P

Nice was just seen running from the stadium grin

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Wide Left ! Ducks miss a 44 yard FG.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I really liked the Utes in My Cousin Vinny.

LOL. One of the funniest movies of all time !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
675 members (12308300, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 74 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,614
Posts18,398,421
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.