Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Oregon can score in a hurry, but they gonna need to get a few offensive yards and a third down conversion.

BP-B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
My Ducks got curb stomped by the Utes a couple of weeks ago. They play again tomorrow for the PAC-12 Championship. Vegas favors the Utes by 3. Last game Utah was favored by 7 and won by 30+.

I’m hoping for a more competitive effort. A win would be nice.

P

They play at 7:00 pm tonight on ABC. Should be a good game. Hope your Ducks Win !

The Big 12 Championship Game with Oklahoma ST vs Baylor game ought to be a shootout. Two really good high scoring Offensive Teams. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

You are full of BS Baylor's defense ranked 20th Nationally. That's not too shabby and they have a stout running game

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa/fei/overalldef/2021

LOL. They’ve got an “OK” Defense. But highly over-ranked
They only played 3 ranked opponents this year. The highest ranked one being # 8 OU.
They definitely have a good Offense and a good running game, though, especially considering that it’s tough to recruit kids to play for such a small school in the Big 12.
Their star running back is from my old hometown.
I have some friends that know his family. He’s supposedly a great kiddo.
I hope they beat OSU, but I damn sure wouldn’t bet on it.
OSU has the better Offense.

You must be clueless if you think UGA defense is over rated. It took Alabama 4 OTs to beat Auburn and Auburn had to play their number 2 QB the entire game

UGA beat Auburn 37-10 with their first string QB

Instead of worrying about ranked teams look at the top NFL talent across the DL for UGA

Once again, your reading comprehension sucks, Scooter.
I was talking about Baylor’s Defense. As were you. And theirs and OSU as in OK St’s Offenses.

As for Bama vs UGA, we shall see. UGA definitely has a better QB and OF Line. Bama’s got a much better Coach.
Like I said before, I never count The Tide And Saban Out until the Fat Lady Sings. 😜

Scooter I addressed Baylors defense and where it is ranked but you glazed right over that. So later I talked about OSU defense. You are an idiot Supreme dick head Scooter

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
My Ducks got curb stomped by the Utes a couple of weeks ago. They play again tomorrow for the PAC-12 Championship. Vegas favors the Utes by 3. Last game Utah was favored by 7 and won by 30+.

P

They play at 7:00 pm tonight on ABC. Should be a good game. Hope your Ducks Win !

The Big 12 Championship Game with Oklahoma ST vs Baylor game ought to be a shootout. Two really good high scoring Offensive Teams. Neither teams DF is very good. Probably be a high scoring affair.

You are full of BS Baylor's defense ranked 20th Nationally. That's not too shabby and they have a stout running game

They only played 3 ranked opponents this year. The highest ranked one being # 8 OU.
They definitely have a good Offense and a good running game, though, especially considering that it’s tough to recruit kids to play for such a small school in the Big 12.

You must be clueless if you think UGA defense is over rated. It took Alabama 4 OTs to beat Auburn and Auburn had to play their number 2 QB the entire game

Instead of worrying about ranked teams look at the top NFL talent across the DL for UGA

I was talking about Baylor’s Defense. As were you. And theirs and OSU as in OK St’s Offenses.

As for Bama vs UGA, we shall see. UGA definitely has a better QB and OF Line. Bama’s got a much better Coach.
Like I said before, I never count The Tide And Saban Out until the Fat Lady Sings. 😜

Ga has a better QB?? That's not even close; Young is FAR better with less surrounding talent. Arguably the best QB in the country; and if Bama were to win, the Heisman is his.Bennet's solid and effective; but he has not had to carry the team

Last edited by Cruiser1; 12/03/21.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

P

Scooter I addressed Baylors defense and where it is ranked but you glazed right over that. So later I talked about OSU defense. You are an idiot Supreme dick head Scooter

LOL. Whatever Scooter.
Are you ELKTURDBURGLAR’s sock puppet ???
Your reasoning and “logic” are right on par with his.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

P

Ga has a better QB?? That's not even close; Young is FAR better with less surrounding talent. Arguably the best QB in the country; and if Bama were to win, the Heisman is his.Bennet's solid and effective; but he has not had to carry the team

Young just seems like he’s dumber than a bag of rocks to me.
And doesn’t have the confidence of UGA’s QB.
He’s definitely no Mack Jones. His backup must really suck.
If I had been Saban, I would have benched him in the TAMU and The Auburn game.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

P

LOL. Whatever Scooter.
Are you ELKTURDBURGLAR’s sock puppet ???
Your reasoning and “logic” are right on par with his.

Your dickheaded retardedness is holding true to form Scooter

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

P

You are lonely in that assessment of Young; he won the Auburn game.
Whatever

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Alabama gets hurt tomorrow.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
WTH happened to the Ducks?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

P

Young is a very good quarterback and if he had an offensive line he would be even better. What he has been able to accomplish this year running for his life has been pretty remarkable. He however will be on his ass a lot tomorrow.

Side note Oregon is getting there asses handed to them.

IC B3

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
So much conversation about the SEC championship. It's almost as if the other conferences and their games are insignificant.

That’s right.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Alabama gets hurt tomorrow.

Hater !!! 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
They just had a Commercial for the National Championship Game on ABC.
Showed all the teams in the playoff.

They had one quote by one Coach

Saban. “When it comes to this point in the season, it’s not about what you’ve done. It’s how you Finish”

Last edited by chlinstructor; 12/03/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Oregon is playing to go to the Rose Bowl. Utah is playing to be the PAC12 Champions

Yours in Liberty,

BL
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
You won’t get rich betting against Saban that’s for sure.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

Oregon is playing to go to the Rose Bowl. Utah is playing to be the PAC12 Champions

Winner gets the Rose Bowl.

My Ducks are still on the bus to the game, evidently.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Ducks finally on the Scoreboard with a FG.
Utes lead 23 was to 3.

Not much of a game.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

Damnit Ben ! Kill that fuggin bug !!! 😬

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
The ducks just look terrible.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Bama will hear the banjos if you catch my drift. My only hope is that ND gets in so they can be jail sexed by Michigan like OSU was.

GA wins it all.

Piss on the Irish

Go Blue

Last edited by Three30Eight; 12/03/21.

-Joe-

The "Anti-Tactical"

Page 4 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
728 members (10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 86 invisible), 2,722 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.