Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
We come out ahead on the top level membership buying dog food and eyeglasses. Dog food ships free.

I used to get butts and brisket, but haven't bothered since the shortages started.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rem141r
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Do they have giant plastic jars of Utz's cheddar cheese balls?

yes, i have one stuck on my head now

that was funny!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pahick
Do they have them people givin out free samples?? And can you go back for 2nds and 3rds?? Could be cheap supper when funds are low grin

Grazing at Costco......................

a retired boomer tradition.

That and a slice of pizza can fill a fella up until the senior specials at the chain restaurants open at 5PM.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Jeebus,

are you a cat?

A puppy?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
We come out ahead on the top level membership..........

Pretty sure I dont have any top level thing for $25 lol. The slickdeals ad said it didnt come with free shipping so I guess that means I aint on the top level

IC B2

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Do they have them people givin out free samples?? And can you go back for 2nds and 3rds?? Could be cheap supper when funds are low grin

That and a slice of pizza can fill a fella up until the senior specials at the chain restaurants open at 5PM.

LOL!

I stick to the free taco nights at the bars. Tues, weds, and thurs depending which bar. Couldnt do it on 2nd shift, but now im on 1st for the last few months dinner became a whole lot cheaper lol

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Jeebus,

are you a cat?

A puppy?

It's not hard to understand.

Utz is the best.

I am MAGA.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Jim In Tennessee says they sell a variety pack of vibrators in 7 different colors...

And yellow and purple electrical tape to mark your favorites for daily use.

I don't know... I am not a member.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Jim In Tennessee says they sell a variety pack of vibrators in 7 different colors...

And yellow and purple electrical tape to mark your favorites for daily use.

I don't know... I am not a member.

Great! Christmas gifts for the local barmaids lol

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I was making shine I bought a lot of fifty lb bags of sugar there.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LOL!

I stick to the free taco nights at the bars. Tues, weds, and thurs depending which bar. Couldnt do it on 2nd shift, but now im on 1st for the last few months dinner became a whole lot cheaper lol

Visited an ex GF in Boulder CO in '79 or so. Tues was $0.25 taco night at one place, corn or flour tortilla. Duh, flour ones are bigger. I think draft beer was $0.25, maybe $0.50. So for a buck one could get two overstuffed tortillas and a beer at least. $2 and it made a pretty good dinner, with beer even!

In it is contentment

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Gas is usually the cheapest in town. Meats are high quality and priced well. Auto and Marine batteries are a lot cheaper than most other places. Towels and sheets are high quality and priced well. Laundry and dishwasher detergent. Cooking oil in 5 gallon sizes for frying fish, etc.

Those are some things I commonly buy there. I drive a lot and the amount I save on gas every year more than pays for the membership itself.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Jeebus,

are you a cat?

A puppy?

It's not hard to understand.

Utz is the best.

Not sure about the orange things, but their chips ain't half bad...............Pretzels? I'll take Snyder's instead.

In it is contentment

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

LOL!

Visited an ex GF in Boulder CO in '79 or so. Tues was $0.25 taco night at one place, corn or flour tortilla. Duh, flour ones are bigger. I think draft beer was $0.25, maybe $0.50. So for a buck one could get two overstuffed tortillas and a beer at least. $2 and it made a pretty good dinner, with beer even!

When yur single its def the way to go. Some of the sauce'll burn the next day.....I dont know who the hell can stand some of the hot schit they been puttin out lately. Seems everyones tryin to out do the other. Milds good enuff for me.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Never know what you might find in there. If you see something you want tho, better get it. Won’t be there in a week or two.

I got sams and costco membership, bout thr same to me. Except the costco liquor store

We've got Sam's and Costco memberships .... Costco is superior imho. Far superior. Now, we're in SC where African-Americans prefer Sams and us racist privileged wipipo et al prefer Costco.

Sam's has their own liquor stores here they're just not attached to the main store like the Costco liquor stores are .... but they both have their own label staples. Costco's are superior imho. Costco Kirkland Signature vodka is Titos. Their Spiced Rum is Captain Morgans and their midshelf mixing bourbon is Crown. They also have great deals on Larceny which is an outstanding small batch.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Gas is usually the cheapest in town. Meats are high quality and priced well. Auto and Marine batteries are a lot cheaper than most other places. Towels and sheets are high quality and priced well. Laundry and dishwasher detergent. Cooking oil in 5 gallon sizes for frying fish, etc.

Those are some things I commonly buy there. I drive a lot and the amount I save on gas every year more than pays for the membership itself.

Gas is what im hangin my hat on. Towels though you say? The damn things dont fall apart in the washer or leave fuzzies all over ya when you dry off after a shower? I could use some new ones. Last ones I got off Amazon were schit.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Towels though you say? The damn things dont fall apart in the washer or leave fuzzies all over ya when you dry off after a shower? I could use some new ones. Last ones I got off Amazon were schit.

Their member's mark towels are oversized and real fluffy, they don't fall apart. I hate small threadbare towels, the Sam's ones are great.

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Towels though you say? The damn things dont fall apart in the washer or leave fuzzies all over ya when you dry off after a shower? I could use some new ones. Last ones I got off Amazon were schit.

Their member's mark towels are oversized and real fluffy, they don't fall apart. I hate small threadbare towels, the Sam's ones are great.

Thx ill pick some up!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

LOL!

When yur single its def the way to go. Some of the sauce'll burn the next day.....I dont know who the hell can stand some of the hot schit they been puttin out lately. Seems everyones tryin to out do the other. Milds good enuff for me.

I grew up near the Southern Border. Mild won't cut it for me

Got a jar of this at the Grocery Outlet and opened it the other day. It's becoming a favorite. One teaspoon per egg is about all I need and I LIKE hot scheidt.

[Linked Image from jardinefoods.com]

Reminds me, next time I'm there if it's still in stock I better get a few more jars. Like Costco/Sam's, they get scheidt and then it's gone.

In it is contentment

pahick Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

I grew up near the Southern Border. Mild won't cut it for me

Got a jar of this at the Grocery Outlet and opened it the other day. It's becoming a favorite. One teaspoon per egg is about all I need and I LIKE hot scheidt.

[Linked Image from jardinefoods.com]

Reminds me, next time I'm there if it's still in stock I better get a few more jars. Like Costco/Sam's, they get scheidt and then it's gone.

I love Franks on eggs....doubt id be able to handle that stuff though lol. I like hot sauces with a more vinegar type taste.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
702 members (160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,791 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,825
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.