Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Here's how tightly restricted we are right now in Sydney:

Yesterday I drove to the office. Worked for the day, with my colleagues. Stopped at lunchtime to go out with one of them for lunch at a nearby restaurant. Walked around a bit. Drove home via the shops, picked up a few things. None of that required a mask or anything.

Today I walked up to the local school to vote in the local elections, in person, safe in the knowledge that our elections don't permit post-midnight dumps of ballot papers, hackable counting machines or other shenanigans. Unless you have a damn good reason, you turn up in person and vote on a paper ballot, and someone counts the papers in the presence of representatives of the candidates.

I spoke to the neighbours on the way back, out on the street, and I'm about to pop out for a drive. Might swing by a mate's place too, because we are planning a few days hunting next week.

Yeah, its like a prison ;-)

So Australia is not a total chithole like Oregon... Copy that. Thanks for the intel.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
while most Aussies are silent (for good reason , fines/prison) some are quite vocal in attempting to downplay the totalitarian Nazi-esque events happening .... Makes one wonder just WHAT THEY are ......

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I believe the Aussie Cossack. smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Explains why biden is in office, there are more retards in the USA than I believed possible...just as dumb as dog shit.

Have it your way... Australia is a terrible place so you lot should avoid it like the plague, you certainly should stay in your own little slice oh heaven and cluster with others of like disposition.

Good grief...it is no wonder you lot are going down the gurgler.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Explains why biden is in office, there are more retards in the USA than I believed possible...just as dumb as dog shit.

Have it your way... Australia is a terrible place so you lot should avoid it like the plague, you certainly should stay in your own little slice oh heaven and cluster with others of like disposition.

Easy man... I would consider a safari hunt in Australia... Give me some intel on:

1) Best region for a Grizz hunt?

2) Best region for a Moose hunt?

3) Best region for a Elk hunt?

4) Best region for a Caribou hunt?

5) Best region for a monster whitetails?

Thanks in advance...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Easy man... I would consider a safari hunt in Australia... Give me some intel on:

Thanks in advance...

Doing a bit of web searching on this hunt now...

Looks like Boomerangs, Throwing Sticks and Fire are the typical sporting arms...

Is there a particular "Brand" of "Throwing Stick" that you prefer?

Again... Thanks in advance for any useful insight on the topic mate.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
At 2:40. Sidney Australia antivax rally was 100,000. Melbourne was 300,000 to 400,000. Press says 10,000.
Leader of the Australia One Party.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/04/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I dont mind giving it back to you yanks since the way I see it we are all under the same attack, and I am talking all 30 x 1st world countries. But some of the replies by the Aussies here are complete rubbish,

Fellas talking about cruising about visiting mates, going to the pub in Sydney, life as normal.

how about the million or so folks who didnt get the vaccine? What are 'their 'travel freedoms like'?

How about a country with lockdowns still across most state borders. Families still not able to re unite.

How about all the Aussies who still cant get home from overseas( since the pandemic started) whilst celebrities and politicians fly about as they please and LAUGH about it on television.

How about all the folks forced out of their professions if they didnt get this "voluntary mandatory medical procedure"?

Good heavens they have carved the country up into a 2nd world dump, wiped 3-4 of the major human rights( to associate, to travel freely, to pursue any chosen profession and not to be coerced into medical procedures) and some are trying to convince our American friends life in Sydney is ''business as normal''.

I can appreciate you fellas defending the country, but lets keep it real. We have been screwed hard enough to get a whale pregnant and currently are under less freedom than anytime since the 4th fleet of convicts arrived in the old days. For the record we arent in as dire straits as parts of Europe which are now rolling out door to door vaccine mandates. We havent had that here.....yet

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by 158XTP
I dont mind giving it back to you yanks since the way I see it we are all under the same attack, and I am talking all 30 x 1st world countries. But some of the replies by the Aussies here are complete rubbish,

Dan oz talking about cruising about visiting mates, doing this, doing that, freedom +.

Dan how about the million or so folks who didnt get the vaccine? What are 'their 'travel freedoms like'?

How about a country with lockdowns still across most state borders.

How about all the Aussies who still cant get home( since the pandemic started) whilst celebrities and politicians fly about as they please and LAUGH about it on television.

How about all the folks forced out of their professions if they didnt get a mandatory medical procedure?

Good heavens they have carved the country up into a 2nd world dump, wiped 3-4 of the major human rights( to associate, to travel freely, to pursue any chosen profession and not to be coerced into medical procedures) and you are trying to convince our American friends life in Sydney is ''business as normal'' because you visited a few friends and had drinks.

All we need now is Mauser9mm posting on about how everything is ''cycling back to normal'' lol.

I can appreciate you fellas defending the country, but lets keep it real. We have been screwed hard enough to get a whale pregnant and cuirrently are under less freedom than anytime since the 4th fleet of convicts arrived in the old days

Finally someone that gets it. Some of your fellow citizens don't seem to understand that as we watch there and here we do so knowing what you've described is very much desired by people like biden and all the other liberal ilk we have running the show here. It seems to me your country has been more singled out for heavy handed treatment more than any other decent nation in the world. There is a reason for that too and It will show as time passes. Also there is no doubt in my mind that the tyrannical treatment is all agreed upon by the so called "world leaders". They have a plan and a timeline. That's why we watch with great interest and empathy as you fellows get dealt with in a way freedom loving people despise.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JSTUART is being defensive in his assessment of his nation.Maybe that's to be expected.He did receive the jab,so he may be biased.Or he may be willfully ignorant about what's happening to those citizens who have refused the jab,for whatever reasons.

This video shows a protest of 200,000 people as the media is literally sitting on the corner of a street near the protests but without their cameras rolling.In other words, willingly ignoring the protests and refusing to broadcast this event to the general public.Lying through omission is the proper term.

Alternate media covering this protest.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hundreds of thousands of citizens protesting the vaccine mandates

Australian appealss for help.

Politicians and police aren't abiding by the law.

Goevnment declares war on peaceful protests.

Bourke street mall protests.

There are hundreds of these citizen journalist videos on the net, as the fake news remains conspicuously silent,just like the state controlled media in this nation.The citizens of the world are in this together.Unfortunately some of the people,who have capitulated their freedoms for the jab, won't help others who have made a different choice.

United we stand ,divided we fall.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
U
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
U
Thanks for your honesty sir. I think we've sorted out who the sheep are in this thread and youre def not one.
Originally Posted by 158XTP

Fellas talking about cruising about visiting mates, going to the pub in Sydney, life as normal.

how about the million or so folks who didnt get the vaccine? What are 'their 'travel freedoms like'?

How about a country with lockdowns still across most state borders. Families still not able to re unite.

How about all the Aussies who still cant get home from overseas( since the pandemic started) whilst celebrities and politicians fly about as they please and LAUGH about it on television.

How about all the folks forced out of their professions if they didnt get this "voluntary mandatory medical procedure"?

Good heavens they have carved the country up into a 2nd world dump, wiped 3-4 of the major human rights( to associate, to travel freely, to pursue any chosen profession and not to be coerced into medical procedures) and some are trying to convince our American friends life in Sydney is ''business as normal''.

I can appreciate you fellas defending the country, but lets keep it real. We have been screwed hard enough to get a whale pregnant and currently are under less freedom than anytime since the 4th fleet of convicts arrived in the old days. For the record we arent in as dire straits as parts of Europe which are now rolling out door to door vaccine mandates. We havent had that here.....yet

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Auzi's ...... civilian brownshirt Auzi's are those who feel they are a superior master race of beings because they have complied with their Auzi government and took the toxxine injections, wear masks as ordered .......

Now they have that Gestapo style of superiority and are emboldened to go on a rampage and put the "antivaxxers" in their place ...

Auzi collaborators are responsible for the fast paced spread of Auzism in Australia...... now They report their family, friends & neighbors for not wearing masks.... next .. they will be the operators of concentration camps torturing people ...

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The slippery slope argument.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Thanks in advance...

That's a damn shame. Looks like you'll miss the opportunty to come down here and tell us how crap our country and it's people are. Is it really because you are upset that we told you to fuck off too many times now?

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ vs πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί schit is kinda silly.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Some like to think that they are the defenders of freedom, but when push comes to shove they don't take up arms against their government, they take to their keyboards.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Raferman

Yup, but there's a pattern to the origin of these types of threads. I don't mind the debate.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Well, there is that fact, until and unless Trump comes back.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raferman

Yup, but there's a pattern to the origin of these types of threads. I don't mind the debate.

Beyond a few similarities there is no debate

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

354 members (260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 264mag, 270winchester, 10gaugeman, 30 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,197 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,598
Posts18,454,449
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.