-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Living in America, what is happening to us, here in this country, is what is most concerning to me. Not what is happening in another country. And what is happening to us here can clearly be described as tyranny.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffP
We are a lot closer to the Australian roll out plan than most Americans think . Arguing over who is living under less tyranny is hilarious. War against our freedoms isn’t coming. It’s here. And plenty of Rs are supporting it.

Any one of us can sit back and scoff at Australia, or much closer to home, California and think that we are distanced from the insanity therein.
We do so at our peril.
Burying our heads in the sand 'with zero f cks to give' should work out really well for everyone. What can be gained by watching OZ, one of our more relevant democratic partners rotting from within with totalitarianism? How bouts we watch and try to further understand the strategy of the power elites. How about we support, at least in thought and discussion, those that are being overrun by the same.
There is the mere humanity of watching a 75 y/o woman in that video beaten down and maced for simply expressing her desire for personal freedom. I mean, where's the love for one's fellow man?
We live in a sick world and it isn't always the tyrannical that show us that fact, sometimes it's the cynical, dead nerves right here at the campfire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by broomd
We live in a sick world and it isn't always the tyrannical that show us that fact,...
word

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fugg...get your shots and head down there.

The Aussies will gladly watch you fight for them I am sure.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well we've had a major election stolen with fraudulent ballots. Many illegitimate people were sworn into office all the way from POTUS down through the states. Corrupt Governors and Secretaries of State are protecting the steal and We're doing nothing about it. We've got roving mobs of Marxists going around killing and burning property, stealing at will. Millions of illegals are streaming across our Southern Border and Our Government is transporting them around the country and protecting them.

WE ARE BEING INVADED.

Absolutely.

So let's have our maids clean the windows of our lake houses extra good so we'll have a clearer view of the action while we type our next anti-commie rant and ponder which magic Republicans are going to save us in '22 and '24.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well we've had a major election stolen with fraudulent ballots. Many illegitimate people were sworn into office all the way from POTUS down through the states. Corrupt Governors and Secretaries of State are protecting the steal and We're doing nothing about it. We've got roving mobs of Marxists going around killing and burning property, stealing at will. Millions of illegals are streaming across our Southern Border and Our Government is transporting them around the country and protecting them.

WE ARE BEING INVADED.

Absolutely.

So let's have our maids clean the windows iof our lake houses extra good so we'll have a clearer view of the action while we type our next anti-commie rant and ponder which magic Republicans are going to save us in '22 and '24.

This verse comes to my mind Psalms 146-3
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

I hope there are more that know the election is not going to be what saves this nation. Divine intervention is what made a success out of our revolt against the British. We lost many lives in that war and it may very well be shaping up to happen again. Freedom is not free but it is worth dying for.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Remsen
You know who I wouldn't want to be? The gubmint agent who walks up to Mr. Jim's front door with a needle in his hand.

I reckon Mr. Jim ain't gonna be the only fella to resist said gubmint agent with more than a modicum of malcontent.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Remsen
You know who I wouldn't want to be? The gubmint agent who walks up to Mr. Jim's front door with a needle in his hand.

What if they sent Tulsi? Despite what he claims, I bet he'd melt and accept both jabs and a booster!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (21, Algotguns, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 7 invisible), 1,434 guests, and 748 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.