Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by scottfromdallas
Originally Posted by kingston
Chinascottfromdallas can eat a bag of dicks.

Ok Crybaby.

Chinese apologist.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I'd bet more people buy scopes from China than from anywhere else. I mean geeze, off the top of my head you've got Tasco, Simmons, Vortex, Bushnell, Hawke, Conus, Tru Glo and lord knows how many others peddling Chinese scopes. Many of them carried by the big box stores where average Joe is most likely to buy.

was your single wide made in China blackie? You can eat a bag of Jeffos

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Originally Posted by NWT
Are there really USA buyers who are purchasing rifle scopes manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party?
NWT

Chances are you and a lot of us are viewing this thread on phone made in China.

And Your Point Is??

That your a hypocrit, I think?

Comrade JG Raider,
Here is a question for you while you ignorantly defend your CCP made products and purchases:
What country has full size replica targets of the United States Naval fleet including our Carriers, Destroyers, and Other Battleships in the Taklamaka Desert for target practice and identification purposes?
Ding Ding Ding ....the answer is, you ignorant DUMB ASS “THE CCP”
Maybe you didn’t pass grade school, but have you ever heard of Pearl Harbor and the Japanese Imperial Navy?......they did the same reconstructions before attacking the USA you DUMB ASS

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

If you want stop buying products made in China, just don't buy anything.

This isn't a thread about not buying anything from China. It's a thread about not buying scopes made in China. It may not be possible to avoid all Chinese products, but it is possible to avoid scopes that bear the words Made in China, and any freedom loving American would do well to do just that.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by NWT
Originally Posted by Mwbyler
Originally Posted by NWT
Are there really USA buyers who are purchasing rifle scopes manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party?
NWT

Chances are you and a lot of us are viewing this thread on phone made in China.

And Your Point Is??

That your a hypocrit, I think?

Comrade JG Raider,
Here is a question for you while you ignorantly defend your CCP made products and purchases:
What country has full size replica targets of the United States Naval fleet including our Carriers, Destroyers, and Other Battleships in the Taklamaka Desert for target practice and identification purposes?
Ding Ding Ding ....the answer is, you ignorant DUMB ASS “THE CCP”
Maybe you didn’t pass grade school, but have you ever heard of Pearl Harbor and the Japanese Imperial Navy?......they did the same reconstructions before attacking the USA you DUMB ASS

What product am I defending, specifically?

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

N
NWT Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
JG Raider,
YOUR IGNORANCE!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You're too freaking stupid to even converse with. Adios dumbasss.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NWT
JG Raider,
YOUR IGNORANCE!

You don't appear to be the sharpest marble in the sack. Bless your heart.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

If you want stop buying products made in China, just don't buy anything.

This isn't a thread about not buying anything from China. It's a thread about not buying scopes made in China. It may not be possible to avoid all Chinese products, but it is possible to avoid scopes that bear the words Made in China, and any freedom loving American would do well to do just that.

This

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Unless you want a 4x scope.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
So Far the only brands I own are:

S&B
Swarovski
Vortex Razor HD LHT(Japan)
Leica

That's a nice fambly.

I've got:

Aimpoint
Burriss
Bushnell
Eotech
Leupold
Swarovski
Trijicon
Zeiss

Don't think there's anything from China there, but what do I know.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Nothing Chinese here. USA, Japan, Sweden, Germany and a couple Philippine made Burris FFII 3-9x which is about as low as I’ll go.

Got a couple Chinese AK’s though that Aren’’t going anywhere.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Burris X 1
Leupold X 2
Swarovski X 1
Nightforce X 2
Zeiss X 7

Leica LRF

Now that I think on it... I’m gonna cop to a Tasco 3-9 “World Class” on my .20 cal pellet rifle. Ooops. Bought that POS ~ 20 years ago... not positive it’s even from China but probably is.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 12/04/21.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
So Far the only brands I own are:

S&B
Swarovski
Vortex Razor HD LHT(Japan)
Leica

That's a nice fambly.

I've got:

Aimpoint
Burriss
Bushnell
Eotech
Leupold
Swarovski
Trijicon
Zeiss

Don't think there's anything from China there, but what do I know.

I got a made in China Leupold rangefinder and 2 Hawke Crossbow scopes. Leupold works fine and it should for 300 and change. The Hawkes are going to be replaced next year .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't go out shopping for Chinese schit but at times there is no alternative. Because of that we are screwed and many don't realize it.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
All my scopes are made in Japan, even a lowly $200 Bushnell 10x40. None cost me over $350, even new. I think even when starting out that all my scopes were made in the Philippines, not China.

It helps that they are good scopes. I recently ordered some binoculars that were made in the Philippines - the only ones in the price range that I could find that weren't made in China. They were disappointing and I returned them - the optical/build quality was behind several made in China competitors.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I’ll buy MiJ all day long and twice on Sundays. Scopes, cars, tooling and machinery for my shop, outboards for my boats.... if it’s made in Japan count me in. The Japanese do not screw around. My last (6) scopes are MiJ- a Nightforce SHV, and (5) Zeiss V4’s. Excellent.

China is ascending, America is descending. This is the simple geopolitical reality of our time. Sucks. Bitching about it online won’t change a thing. Not ruining our children would be a great start, but it seems today’s parents cannot be bothered to, you know, parent. Give the kid a screen and wifi and crap for food, then wonder why they are waddling around the elementary school playground on Adderall.

GIGO isn’t just about computing....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I’ll buy MiJ all day long and twice on Sundays. Scopes, cars, tooling and machinery for my shop, outboards for my boats.... if it’s made in Japan count me in. The Japanese do not screw around. My last (6) scopes are MiJ- a Nightforce SHV, and (5) Zeiss V4’s. Excellent.

China is ascending, America is descending. This is the simple geopolitical reality of our time. Sucks. Bitching about it online won’t change a thing. Not ruining our children would be a great start, but it seems today’s parents cannot be bothered to, you know, parent. Give the kid a screen and wifi and crap for food, then wonder why they are waddling around the elementary school playground on Adderall.

GIGO isn’t just about computing....

NO this is what power and money hungry Democrats and some Republicans wanted . You voted for Biden, you accelerated the process DumbPhuck. You will never understand ever the damage your party has inflicted since the 50's. You are too dense.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just bought a Bushnell Prime 3-9x40 with illuminated plex for a muzzleloader I have. I have two other non-illuminated Primes, on a .22 and on a 12g slug gun. The two non-illuminated Primes are made in Korea, but my new illuminated Ptime is made in China. Other than the Made In China marking and the illumination, it appears to be exactly like the others. I try to avoid Made In China as much as I can, but its impossible.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Thankfully don’t own any overtly Chinese made optics, and won’t anytime soon. I think Holosun sights are the only thing I’ve ever even considered buying..

But I have a Serious question: does anyone know how many American made, European made, Japan made, or Phillipino made optics use components sourced from China? Assuming some/all of these companies do use components from China, is there any avoiding sending money to Chinese interests?

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10ring1, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 63 invisible), 2,445 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,218
Posts18,466,391
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.