Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
One of many doctors who are saying the same (or very similar) things. The fact that many are silenced or die mysteriously is interesting.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Israel has supposedly come up with a cure even for Stage 4 patients.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Depends on the cancer. The DR just cuts my skin cancer off. Cured

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Depends on the cancer. The DR just cuts my skin cancer off. Cured

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by slugflinger
One of many doctors who are saying the same (or very similar) things. The fact that many are silenced or die mysteriously is interesting.

No money in saving lives...

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Royal Raymond Rife,Stanislaw Buryzynski and Max Gerson are names that come to mind whenever this type of conversation comes up.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If it we're me, I would try this BEFORE ever considering chemical or radiation treatments and get off sugar, simple carbs, processed foods, etc.

I have friends who's oncologists had candy dishes in the IV room. Sugar feeds cancer and acidifies the body.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/05/21.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by CashisKing

No money in saving lives...

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY...

Fact. The common cold is a coronavirus.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
If it we're me, I would try this BEFORE ever considering chemical or radiation treatments and get off sugar, simple carbs, processed foods, etc.

I have friends who's oncologists had candy dishes in the IV room. Sugar feeds cancer and acidifies the body.

My wife was Stage IV. Had surgery, did four rounds of chemo and quit. Did the no sugar thing and lots of turmeric and black pepper, along with 1 year of 2 grams of Rick Simpson oil per week, taken orally. She still does a vial every 6 months.

The surgery was in March of 2015.

Her oncologist also had candy in his office and IV room.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
. . . The fact that many are silenced or die mysteriously is interesting.

But not surprising. The cancer industry is big money.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

My wife was Stage IV. Had surgery, did four rounds of chemo and quit. Did the no sugar thing and lots of turmeric and black pepper, along with 1 year of 2 grams of Rick Simpson oil per week, taken orally. She still does a vial every 6 months.

It's good to hear she is past that death sentence that too many doctors stamp their patients with as if they are doomed.
My heart goes out to you both as it's hard to think of anything more stressful than that diagnosis.
I don't have an argument with those who choose to do the chemo route. That's their choices. My problem is with Drs offices who offer cancer food in the last place you'd expect it. Then they don't even give basic nutrition recommendations to patients. It hurts to see the bald little girls who are given coupons for McDonald's after their treatments. They suffer more than they should IMHO.

She must be benefitting from the oil since she still uses it.
Do you mind sharing the benefits of what and how the chemo, diet, oil, etc worked or didn't sometime? I am constantly trying to learn from other's success stories.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/05/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some cancers feed on sugar and some do not.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

It's good to hear she is past that death sentence that too many doctors stamp their patients with as if they are doomed.
My heart goes out to you both as it's hard to think of anything more stressful than that diagnosis.
I don't have an argument with those who choose to do the chemo route. That's their choices. My problem is with Drs offices who offer cancer food in the last place you'd expect it. Then they don't even give basic nutrition recommendations to patients. It hurts to see the bald little girls who are given coupons for McDonald's after their treatments. They suffer more than they should IMHO.

She must be benefitting from the oil since she still uses it.
Do you mind sharing the benefits of what and how the chemo, diet, oil, etc worked or didn't sometime? I am constantly trying to learn from other's success stories.

The chemo made her sicker than the cancer did. Both of us regret her submitting to it, but the docs are real good at scaring the crap out of people and then pimping their "treatment." In my opinion--and hers as well--chemo didn't help at all, quite the opposite. Turmeric with black pepper (cooked) is a known cancer killer, as is alkalinity in the body, as Dr. Coldwell explained in the OP's video. Vitamins C and D in the most natural form you can get them. Just eating good food and not processed garbage is/was huge, and I believe that applies to good health in general and not just cancer. The video below details how one can eat to "starve" cancer. Green tea is also said to be beneficial and my wife drank a lot of it for the first few years and still drinks a pitcher or two a week, blended with black tea, lemon juice, and raw honey. She would also weaponize sugar occasionally, eating or drinking a small amount of something sweet in conjunction with vitamin C or a large amount of turmeric and black pepper. Don't know how effective that was but she's still kicking and did more research than me.

The Rick Simpson oil is full-strength cannabis oil, not CBD. It has THC in it. There are lots of studies and testimonials out there but the gist is that THC kills cancer. We know a guy in Michigan who makes it, and that's why we moved there after her having surgery and quitting chemo. She'd take a vial and go to bed for 24 hours, way beyond stoned. It would just put her to sleep. The guy that we got it from successfully treated his own cancer with it (prostate), and had many other clients who also found it beneficial. Taking the concentrated oil is not the same as smoking weed recreationally.

Rick Simpson Oil

Cancer is a multi-billion dollar industry. I don't believe our health care system has any interest in curing it, only profiting from treating it, along with every other disease, most of which are caused by the crappy processed foods people eat, the gallons of various types of flavored sugar water they drink, and the toxic chemicals they not only ingest on a regular basis but also put onto their skin and surround themselves with in their homes, vehicles, and workplaces, none of which, while perhaps studied for adverse effects individually, has been studied to find out how it interacts or combines with others in the human body. There are endless combinations; everyone uses a different combination of products. No realistic way to study that.

I've said before that in my opinion the best diet for good health is the 19th century farm diet. If great-great grandma couldn't process it on her farm, don't eat it. Combine it with the drop-and-give-me 20 diet. A life of sedentary ease and convenience sounds great in the marketing copy, but look at the results. The system that produces those results at great profit then makes bank "treating" the maladies they caused. The FDA? Feral Diabolical Fiends, to put it politely.

It ain't natural.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I went to a nutritionist several years ago and first thing was no alcohol, sweets or refined.food products. Went back to my old routine. We eat pretty fresh however chocolate, wine, martini’s were a staple. I cut all of that out of my diet 3 months ago after a less than stellar stress test with bad triglicerides higher than normal. ProcessedSugar in any form has a lot to do with it. I do eat fruit, occasional honey on toast in the morning.
The old saying we are what we eat has a lot to do with it as mentioned by several of you guys.
Loosing weight gradually but it is a tough go.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Shaun those are some very interesting posts you’ve made.
Thank you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Fact. The common cold is a coronavirus.

Fact. It could also be a rhinovirus.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Okay, I got up to his claim that table salt is one-third glass, then had to stop. Try dissolving glass into a glass of hot water. Doesn't matter how fine you crush it, how hot the water is, or how much you stir, that glass won't dissolve. Table salt dissolves in hot water completely. In fact, the only exception is sea salt, which often does have tiny pebbles in it that will never dissolve in water, which are essentially grains of sand.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nonsense. Read the bokk, The Emperor of All Maladies. There might be some cures (remissions) for some cancers, but it will always be with us.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
There was a fellow that owned land behind and beside us where we used to live. He was diagnosed with lung cancer. He went through the chemo and radiation which he said essentially burned his body up. He did some research and ended up eating a diet of non processed food. He bought his food fresh from the farmers market in Dallas and cut out all processed food. Whether the diet helped him or not I cannot say but he was cancer free for years and was still kicking when we moved. Doctor Judy Mikovits claims Ivermectin has good properties for curing immune system problems which cancer is.
I just don't know but I will say that the medical community have been knuckle dragging neanderthals concerning the most horrific illnesses we face. Just about everything we eat or drink is treated including the water we drink with something. I do know they had cancer long ago. My mother in law who died years ago at 90 told me they didn't know what to call it so they called it "consumption".
There ain't no easy answers but I am pretty sure Rush Limbaugh explored a lot of things before the end. Cancer is a terrible thing and it touches all too many of our lives.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
the body, just like your car, breaks down. Cancer is a thing that happens, not a specific malady that can be cured or prevented with any guarantee of success.

Sam......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
841 members (12344mag, 1234, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 78 invisible), 3,268 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,712
Posts18,400,269
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.