Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Yale Epidemiologist states: Covid 19 is a "Pandemic of Fear" manufactured by authorities.

[Linked Image from img.theepochtimes.com]
Dr. Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health.

The COVID-19 pandemic has been one of fear, manufactured by individuals who were in the nominal positions of authority as the virus began to spread across the globe last year, according to Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch.

In an appearance on Epoch TV’s “American Thought Leaders” program, Risch, an epidemiology professor at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, argued that by and large, what has characterized the entire CCP [Chinese Communist Party] virus pandemic has been a “degree of fear and people’s response to the fear.”

“Overall, I’d say that we’ve had a pandemic of fear. And fear has affected almost everybody, whereas the infection has affected relatively few,” said Risch.

“By and large, it’s been a very selected pandemic, and predictable. It was very distinguished between young versus old, healthy versus chronic disease people. So we quickly learned who was at risk for the pandemic and who wasn’t.

“However, the fear was manufactured for everybody. And that’s what’s characterized the whole pandemic is that degree of fear and people’s response to the fear.”

Risch has authored more than 300 original peer-reviewed publications and was formerly a member of the board of editors for the American Journal of Epidemiology.

“I’m looking at clinicians who have now treated more than 150,000 patients, with fewer than 2 dozen deaths, with #hydroxychloroquine.”

The epidemiology professor suggested that individuals who held the nominal positions of authority during the onset of the pandemic in March 2020 initially spread a much worse picture of the “dire nature” of the virus than was warranted, he said.

That included the message that everybody was at risk, anybody could die from contracting the virus, and everybody needed to stay in their homes to protect themselves, and, in this way, protect society.

“People were quite afraid of that message, as anybody would be … with the government, with authorities, with scientists, scientific people, with medical people in authority in the public health institutions, all saying the same message starting in about February, March of last year. And so, we all kind of believe this,” he said.

In the first two months of the pandemic, stringent lockdowns and mask mandates were implemented to curb the transmission of COVID-19 in the United States and across the globe. Risch said that the types of messages issued by authorities led to widespread heightened anxiety levels.

“All of our anxiety levels were raised, and we all made decisions to curtail, to various degrees, our exposures to other people, some more than others, but I think everybody had levels of anxiety that really affected how they carry out their life at that time,” he said.

Meanwhile, President Joe Biden has said that 96 to 98 percent of Americans need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before the nation can “go back to normal,” pushing the rhetoric that unvaccinated Americans are to blame for slowing down the nation’s economic recovery.

According to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as of Dec. 4, just over 70 percent of American adults were fully vaccinated against the virus, while 23.9 percent had received a booster dose.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid...orities-yale-epidemiologist_4106244.html

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
About what I have been thinking all along.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The vaxxed members are incredulous that their doctors have no clue.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Still taking my HCQ, 200 mg every other day. Had to stop ordering it from AFLD cause it was showing up in my global medication profile and docs were asking me about it.

Nosy bastards

Would like to hear more data about HCQ

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
About .00016%

IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Duh.....

The contradictory messages and a bit of empirical analyses right at the beginning told any sensible person that right off. Death rate of .5% ain't too scary - unless it is you or yours....

The only changes to my lifestyle was adding a few over-the-counter stuff to my daily intake- zinc, Vit B -E, and the like. Not been taking the "wonder drugs" that some of you think H and I are. I don't know- they may be- I'm not convinced either way. Anecdotes abound... Might if I come down with the Kung Flu.

And I do social convention stuff - masks when required for entry (not otherwise) , and yeah, I've been vaxxed and boostered - more for convenience than any thing else, nor, conversely, do I fear that it may be deleterious to future health. Not proven either way - and considering the controlled media and money involved, we may never know.

I did take my first flu shot ever, along with a bunch of other stuff before going to Africa. Still have 10 days of after trip malaria pills to take.

So color me lab rat..... smile

Last edited by las; 12/06/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not surprised by his words, or the stats to back it up. I've got the Chicom Flu right now, and taking Hydroxy, and Ivermectin horse paste for 5 days. My symptoms are mild cold-like. Been mule deer hunting every day.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Not surprised by his words, or the stats to back it up. I've got the Chicom Flu right now, and taking Hydroxy, and Ivermectin horse paste for 5 days. My symptoms are mild cold-like. Been mule deer hunting every day.

Can't hurt - but how do you know those meds are really helping?

Yeah, belt AND suspenders are good. smile

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by JGRaider

Can't hurt - but how do you know those meds are really helping?

Yeah, belt AND suspenders are good. smile

How do you know they're not? My bet is as good as yours.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Yes it is. Exactly my point.

Due to the lack of trustworth info, we are all winging it.

Last edited by las; 12/06/21.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just messin' with 'ya. I believe what little facts I know over anything the useless parasites at the Feds put out there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
and yet I STILL might have to get the jab to keep my job.

I worrte my Senators and both responded. Cruz sent me a pretty thorough response.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This information illustrates that even moderate intervention,using a medication with a safety record of 70 years,can be effective.

The best treatment remains Ivermectin administered orally and Budenoside used in the nebulized form or monoclonal anti-body injections.

If you have a truly informed physician, he may also add zinc and quercetin orally and an IV of sodium ascorbate.

You aren't winging it with these protocols.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by kenjs1
and yet I STILL might have to get the jab to keep my job.

I worrte my Senators and both responded. Cruz sent me a pretty thorough response.

That you wrote letters to your senators is admirable, but will likely go no-where.

It's up to us to do something about the rediculous lies of covid, their rotten vaccines, and Biden's theft of the election from Trump: all treason.

When will that happen? What will it take??

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks, and agreed Ricky.

. Confucius

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

310 members (10gaugemag, 280shooter, 204guy, 1_deuce, 264mag, 219DW, 39 invisible), 2,143 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,144
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.